Soon it's going to be a crime to not be a liberal

Have fun being force fed leftist propaganda if you don't willingly submit to The Narrative.

theintercept.com/2016/09/07/google-program-to-deradicalize-jihadis-will-be-used-for-right-wing-american-extremists-next/

A normie on the verge of being redpilled trying to search for information? Searching for "evil alt right videos" will instead lead you to John Oliver clips. This is our future.

Oh, and the guy in charge of this program?

A fucking Muslim.

Do you know how 1337 speak was born?

When games started censoring the chat , and people found a way around it.

We will find a way around their bullshit we always do.

N1663RS

duckduckgo.com

i force feed cock liberal gf ever night

THATS IT IM A REACTIONARY NOW !!!

i dare you to censor my packet radio based Sup Forums bbs

>Deradicalize jihadis
Like that worked so fucking well.

>implying that Sup Forums can't fuck up the way the program selects videos to show people to "deradicalise" them.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

>try and deradicalize right wing extremists
>?????

>be liberal as fuck hippie doing drugs all day
>grow up
>everyone that disagrees must be censored
>motto is 'don't be evil'
guess you're justice then?

>pretend to be liberal
>make trans-conservative a protected group
>can now say as many hateful and racist things as you want
>if anyone calls you out on it you call them a transphobe and they shut up immediately

>Searching for "evil alt right videos" will instead lead you to John Oliver clips

So they're trying to push people AWAY from the left?

>A GOOGLE-INCUBATED PROGRAM that has been targeting potential ISIS members with deradicalizing content will soon be used to target violent right-wing extremists in North America, a designer of the program said at an event at the Brookings Institution on Wednesday.

So basically
>Person has bad experience around melanin enhanced individuals
>Decides to look up crime statistics and what the government is doing about it
>Flagged by the Google stazi and gets sent a ton of diversity propaganda he didn't ask for
>Goes full fucking tinfoil

How the fuck can this work out well for them? The average normie can get "radicalized" in a second if he thinks he's being monitored and threatened.

so when's the plan to deradicalize feminists?

March 23, 2017, Google launches it's program to deradicalize the hard right.

March 24, 2017, Google disables the program after it begins redirecting liberals and young children to videos of Hitler's speeches.

Only until they get that too. Sound packets over HFR next...

>stop using google, youtube, android, etc

wew that was hard

Tay

If not android what then? I agree but I've been contemplating this since I read When Wikileaks Met Google.

Bingo

>not getting your crime statistics From google

Only Nazis duckduckgoosestep their facts. Good citizens Google.

Just like news sources, using a variety of search engines is a good idea.

I tried family but Bing is just such shit. Anyone who works there should feel nothing but shame

Yahoo is tolerable, plus they're too incompetent to become big brother. Startpage works well as an alternative to DDG.