Am I a cuck?

Yep.

Yeup

If it's only for fun no.

if youre just fucking her? no
if you expend resources on a child that is not yours? yes

How hot is she?
Cause if she a 7 or lower your a cuck.

why are you dating a bitch with someone else's son, you like putting your dick where some deadbeat already put his? stop being a faggot and get a woman that you deserve

>7 - Yes
>double 7's

even the 8 ball knows you're a cuck

according to the kissless virgins on Sup Forums you're a cuck, yes.

All signs point to yes

Why ask? You already know the answer.

And the main thing is that you will never have the reassurance that she went with you because of who you are. You are merely a roof and wallet for her and her bad decision. Her child will never be yours, but your belongings are now hers.

Thanks bro you are doing me a solid

raising someone elses kid means you're fully cucked
good job faggot

You are but maybe you are a cuck. If you are a cuck well do what you do cuck. Cuck like you never cucked before. Make sure not to get her pregnant for she will still be a single mom and you will be paying child support. Just cuck her in the ass and only cum in her ass, on ther titties, or directly into her eyes.

Text book definition of a cuck

>dating a single mom

Fucking why?

I dated a single mom I met on POF for about 5 months, but her kids were older and didn't need any resources.

I didn't feel cucked. I felt like a guy getting laid by a MILF. Tell me I'm cucked Sup Forums.

To answer we need to know all the story of the life of you two, but 95% of the time, yes you are.

kek is telling me to tell you yes you are indeed a cuck

Where are you from and are you a fucking Muay Thai teacher you fuck

You're a cuck, and it's worse because you tried to make an excuse for yourself.

No it isn't

Make sure you fuck her loud and make her scream so her kid will hear. Then do it a few more times, sporadically. Then leave her and never come back. That is the only way to play it without becoming a cuck.

Her kids will be like wtf and call her a whore when they get old enough to know wtf is going on.

Two questions for you:
>1) If she weren't a mother would she be out of your league?
>2) Is she looking to have more children?

If yes to both, you're a cuck but it might be worth it.

If no to either, you're a cuck and the sooner you break it off the better.

If no to both, delete system 32.

Felt pretty good then, maybe you should try it.

yeah, sorry about that.

Ewww fake tits. GTFO!!!

This. If you take it seriously.

Get out of there the second she starts asking you to do things that its father should be doing. Also anything like "oh he likes you so much xD" is a red flag, more so than being a single mother in the first place

Hmmmm

Those tits are fake.

Hmmm hmmm hm

I'm not that desperate. Single mothers are trash at best, opportunists at worst.