GGaR

I mean... I like that shit is finally happening after years of filler.

But at this point, Roomie is acting SO out of character it might as well not be the same person.
Or even the same universe.

the mentally ill are prone to sudden, often inexplicable, mood and personality changes

well right now she's emulating LT, it'll probably fall apart fairly quickly with her understanding the gist of what she's trying to say.

>shit is finally happening
keep lying to yourself. It will probably be another "bromance" thing.

>mentally ill

well, she is an alcoholic nymphomaniac with an emotional disconnect disorder probably put on by ptsd.

>implying she's mental health incarnate

None of that is 'mental illness'

Why can't we have nice threads like this?

>PTSD isn't a mental illness
??

It's called being a little bitch

nice edge.
shows how much you know about life outside the internet

Aside from drinking, what does she do that is slightly unhealthy?

well, it's not really what she does.
it's more how she reacts that kind of implies she's fucked up in the brain.

normal people don't react like this when they figure out they have feelings for someone else

Lets be honest here: the issue is where we draw the line on PTSD. A soldier losing his legs and all his comrades is one thing. A girl feeling a little sad is another.

I know what suffering is (no Edge intended). We all feel sad. More than that is just butthurt.

you're seriously misunderstanding how PTSD works.
it doesn't have to be a big dramatic thing like in some hollywood war movie.
it's just your brain not being able to deal with a certain thing and not knowing how to react, sending you into shock and creating a mental deep scar.

be it from getting your leg blown off, or just from loosing a friend to some disease at a young age and just not being able to deal with that loss.

Are you honestly trying to compare both?

The pain from each of those doesnt even get close to one another. A kid feeling sad is NOT PTSD. We are just talking about two ridiculous different levels.

If he thinks he is more sad than anyone that ever lost a relative, he is being a whiny little bitch.

you're not listening.

of course getting war injuries is "more serious" then losing a friend, but it's not about that.
I'm talking about how certain people cannot deal with certain events they experience. and it goes WAY beyond just feeling a bit sad.

there are people out there, who just by hearing a sound which, I don't know, reminds them of their dead brother or whatever, will send them into shock and make them spaz out. people who can't see a certain symbol or word written down without freaking out and start screaming.

sure, those people probably weren't "normal" to begin with. they probably some sort of autism or whatever which made them predisposed to PTSD.
but you can't just say "lol u r just sad get over it m8" because they literally CAN'T.

>how certain people cannot deal with certain events they experience
That's.. called being a little bitch? i mean, if other people can deal just fine and you're more 'affected' by it, it just means you're too soft.

and i call bull on that "can't do anything about it". It just requires to concentrate on something else, or deal with his problem directly; Visit his grave, talk to family, or.. just man up, i don't know. Buy chocolate?

>just man up
jesus christ.
you have NO idea what you're talking about.

anyways, this discussion isn't leading anywhere, so let's just stop.