The question has been raised to Parker and Stone if Garrison will continue as Trump for season 21...

>The question has been raised to Parker and Stone if Garrison will continue as Trump for season 21, which starts in August. In a recent interview Parker gave to the LA Times, it sounds like a hard no.
>"This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters, because to me that’s the bread and butter of 'South Park': kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous but not 'did you see what Trump did last night?' Because I don’t give a ... anymore," Parker said.

I haven't watched this season yet, but I guess we can safely assume it is good because it is non-political and isn't about Trump and current events now, right?

Wrong. Sad!

To be fair though, the most recent episode wasn't entirely terrible.

it's a shit show who deserves to be cancelled.
it was at his peak during the bush years.

That statement was a lie to get people to watch it again.

>implying SP will be like it used to be again
>implying Trey and Matt write for it anymore at all

Latest episode was garbage and the only funny part was when the rail kart went off and hit a kid. If that quote actually represented the current season maybe this wouldn't be so shit.

Oh no man working on show that famously creates entire episodes in a week changes his mind from interview given 3 months ago.

Ohhhh.... did south park hurt your feelings, Sup Forums?

what's the fuck it has to do with Sup Forums?
I don't gives a shit about Trump i'm just saying the fucking truth that this show is zombified and not relevant since something like season 9-12 and became a lot worse after.

>Sup Forumscuck is triggered
Go back to your safe space sweetie

Their main mistake is having any sort of continuity within the show. Why are tweak and craig still faggots? What's the point? Sure they're not going full retard this season and making it a huge over-arching story, but come the fuck on.

>implying Trey and Matt write for it anymore at all
I've strongly suspected that to be the case since when they first introduced continuity (which I honestly liked at first), but this season's premiere really felt like a fan submission.
>Randy has a renovation reality show out of nowhere
All the other times Randy had an odd job it made sense within the context of the episode (except the Blockbuster episode): Wal-Mart takes over the town, Broadway musicals give blowjobs, cooking fetish was a result of inadequate sex life, etc. But this just came out of nowhere and went nowhere.
>plot revolving around the "took our jobs" guy
Nothing inherently wrong with that, but it's an extremely minor character that's popular with fans so put 2 and 2 together.

The Colbert effect.

For some reason people don't feel like they hear enough about Trump and tune in en masse for more of it.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LE EBIN SAFE SPACE LULZ SO FUNNY PC PRINCIPAL LULZ
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LORDE HAHAHA RANDY IS LORDE HAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHA PEWDIEPIE EPISODE HAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MEMBER BERRIES U MEMBER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD WAR Z IS ABOUT ZIMMERMAN AND BLAGG BEOGLE ANGRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHA GAY FISH HAHAHAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHA BLACK FRIDAY HAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHA LE REDDIT CTHULHU LE COON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
not my fault if your shit tastes can't let you to see how cancerous that show became and you are refuging behind the excuse of pretending people hate that cancerous tumor for the jokes against Trump when actually people are talking shit about that show since a decade now.

Also the very fact that they even acknowledged yuri crack shipping is telling. That's shit only retarded fangirls care about.

LMAO @ all these alt-right crybabby trumpster virgins getting upset at South Park

It has actually grown increasingly relevant (due to its avalanche effect) as its popularity has grown, not shrunk or stagnated. and its most recent seasons are the sharpest to date.

I get the feelings this is as insightful of an argument you are able to muster up...sad, given that much effort. SP is as popular as ever, with or without your limp dick objections

>tfw Cartman has a girlfriend now and you don't

why does trump tweeting instead of talking to the media trigger so many people?

i'm talking about the quality of episodes, not of popularity, you can't negate the fact that the golden years of this show are now over.
not my fault if the world is full tasteless sheeps like you who enjoy watching souless shit.

>find modern south park and the focus on trump unfunny
>want to trigger Sup Forumsbabies

I dont know what to do

people are used to being detached from reality.

In this case detached from the reality that the president is just another dude and not some paragon of righteousness like all the other presidents and most powerful people try really hard to pretend to be.

Last episode was fucking hilarious
Sup Forumscucks get mad as soon as anyone mentions their god-emperor though
(the fact that south park mocked Clinton didn't matter)

I'm a MAGApede, but this South Park has been the funniest it's been in years! And you know I think we can all agree with that little song and dance about Mr. Trump putting his phone away once and awhile, I love that South Park can say the truly important things when everyone else is afraid to.

How to save South Park:

1.) go back to 14 episode seasons, 7 in fall and 7 in spring
2.) eliminate continuity
3.) Go back to classic zany/slapstick like kenny dying
4.) Make Cartman the Cartman everyone likes again
5.) Tone down political stuff to maybe 3-4 eps a season
6.) Have the kids act like kids, they obsess over video games and don't know what tampons are. There's a difference between "the adults are dumb" and "the kids are 40 years old".

>south park post like 2009
>good

fuck off matt or trey

you're really mad, huh Sup Forumsestinian

Maybe actually do something with your life?

>was i too harsh
>check it out
>it was already shit in 2006

well

I'll be playing total warhammer 2 in a few days, I gotta occupy myself till then

This Sup Forums shit has literally becoming entire threads of trolls trolling trolls

there's a difference between a show not being in its golden age anymore and a show being a "cancerous tumor"

lay off the meme lingo for a while and try to speak like a normal person

I like this.

libturd drumpfkin confirmed maybe your were brainwashed by your MAINSTREAM MEDIA™ breitbart shit you snowflake

It's supposed to be a comedy show, and it's not even comedy anymore, just pathetic attempts who miserably fail.

I don't like current South Park either because it is up its own asshole with political satire but if it offends you then you're a pussy.

The last episode was funny because the president happens to be the same guy that taught Tweek, the trump parallelism just fit in very well

yeah this is true they have their moments but they're very sparse to say the least. SP has still aged miles better than other cartoons of its kind though

The president bashing wasn't even that bad up until the last few minutes of the episode where it stopped trying to be subtle

I laughed at a few of the tweets

kenny died offscreen in the most recent episode

Really?
Shit, can't believe I missed that

>the tweets were the highlight of the episode
>the moral of the episode is stop tweeting

>dude you're actually mad
Has anyone ever told you that you might have Paranoid personality disorder?

It was just a few episodes about political, and they weren't even bad. Stop complaining like bitches.
Not really it's a great show. What else is there to watch? Trip tank?

lol