What would you do for new episodes of 30 Rock?

What would you do for new episodes of 30 Rock?

Nothing compared to what I'd do to see these liberals die.

Nothing. It ended when it should have.

>2017
>watching anything new

what would you do for more middle episodes though

I would let them pay me to watch each episode.

>you will never get to see an episode where Liz Lemon has to react to Hillary losing the election and falls into a suicidal depression and gains 100 lbs

FPBP

Fuck all of these people desu

Yep

There is no way they'd let Jack have any positive qualities.

Tina Fey is a raging liberal but she knows how to write good jokes in either direction. Even Kimmy Schmidt poked fun at "progressives"

Nothing. I didn't like this unfunny lib propaganda in the first place.

Anons, now that the dust has settled, was Tracy Morgan's 'accident' really an accident?

30 rock is a masterpiece and was 95% guilt free. Holds up great today. Pure comedy with none of the forced drama in shit shows.

She's also been attacking the apology culture lately, where the left is constantly eating itself and looking for the next celebrity to make grovel.

You have to remember they got caught up in this shit with Tacy's gay comments and they still made an episode making fun of it.

Jack is almost always portrayed as the winner against Lemon's idealistic and uneducated views. I mean obviously the writers of the show are liberal but it overall spends more time poking fun at the left than the right.

Plus it probably has the only Bush-era jokes that still hold up and aren't just "FUCKING BUSH HURR" shit.

It also launched Donald Glover and Jack McBrayer. Really a treasure of a show