Guys it's coming to my white town

What to do? Move?????
Have family. Need to protect.

Sigh

nj.com/hunterdon/index.ssf/2016/09/groundbreaking_ceremony_planned_at_nj_mosque.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C4

deal with it, nerd
#WesternCivilizationSoFragile

Enjoy your different flavour of the same semitic God. Don't worry. Your president loves it and so will you.

>NJ
This is nothing new in New Jersey.

Holy shit.. We are SO KEKED
This image gives me cancer OP

What you do is learn to have a bit of empathy and put yourself in other people's shoes. Just imagine if you were muslim, you would want a mosque too. Life is not all about you.

You know what to do.

Sure is in hunterdon country which is 99 percent white and Christian

I'm fairly certain that if I were Muslim, I would want to convert without being killed for apostasy.

It's hilarious how hard she lost.

>Get pigs heads from the butcher.
>Leave them in the mosque.

Nonono I can't do anything illegal. I just think my property value will drop and should move before so

Holy shit... I literally grew up in Hunterdon County.

It was such a nice peaceful place. We even had a 12ft in-ground pool.

>mfw this is where things are going

Bury swines on the land.

Is that a fucking sniper tower in the back?

Get a few super soakers filled with pigs blood and go to town during the construction

Jesus buddy prolly ur neighbor
It's still amazing minus illegal Mexicans but this is unacceptable

>tfw I'm in a small section of Middletown
>tfw condos are popping up that will add hundreds of people despite pretty much no support from the townspeople
>tfw our schools are already falling apart at the seams
>tfw we're next

>new jersey

fuck man, just put up a bunch of posters around newark/elizabeth talking about how they're givin' away all dem monies to foreigners insteada ""us"" poverish black folks. pass the news around black twitter/facebook feeds too. the building will be burnt down by the end of the week

>captcha: 420
snoopchapcha confirms blacks will do the dirty work for you

learn how to make TATP, safely

wait for it to be finished.

make some tatp

walk into the mosque and put the tatp in the kitchen/break room fridge.

leave your empty cans of acetone, muratic acid, and hydrogen peroxide, in the mosque's dumpster.

call the fbi.

Good we need more mosques. INSHALLAH

INSHALLAH

>Buy bottles of bacon bits
>Buy Clinton stickers
>Apply stickers to bacon bits
>Un cap the bacon bits
>Throw them into construction site
>*%#^#%^
>Profit

Thankfully, Hussein Obama made his next move

>Nonono I can't do anything illegal.

You can suck Mohammed's dick then, faggot.

This is why whites deserve to lose their country. None of you are willing to fight.

sabotage its construction and protest. Put a few pig carcasses on the grounds and i think they wont want to build there anymore.

Go help out or donate.

>SoFragile
nu-male spotted

don't project so much, m8

Do not worry, friend. Whites got colonized by the Christian Jew already and accepted. Now they will just be colonized by another desert religion. It is nothing new. And if it comes to forced conversion, slavery, torture and massacres: it will also be nothing new for the next religion of peace.

>New Jersey

>White

Kek.

Open a BBQ next door. Start the hog smoker whenever the wind is blowing in the right direction.

I moved when I was ~6, but I remember it being a nice place and living in a nice house on a cul-de-sac.

Enjoy it while it lasts, user.

I have young kids
If not.....

So you have some options here.

1.) You can try to protest it
2.) You can sprinkle bacon on the land to taint it
3.) If the mafia exists in that area, why not have them pay the muslims a little visit? I'm sure you could pool some funds to persuade them.

It's something you guys should keep an eye on. Don't let them carry out any nefarious plans in that mosque there

The old pigaroo. Bury a pig on the grounds, they wont be able to build. Works every time

Fuck! Come to think of it a guy sells hot dogs from a truck across the street!!!!! Oh man Gonna be good.

There are tons of red necks a couple miles down the road

Honestly not the best place for it.

First post, best post.

You know what you have to do.....

This. Except smoke every holy day.

Then on Ramadan have free food and drink for Mulims.

You could also dig a pentagram on the land and fill it up with pig's blood. I'm sure that'll shock them.
I mean, it's all about sending an unwelcome message to them, and when it comes to muslims, it has to be harsh, otherwise they won't feel affected.

Are you kidding me?! All That one has to do is taint with pig and they won't build?! Lol

Do as the Spaniards do and
FIREBOMB THE BITCH

Just spread the good word, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU

Will they start to close down bars and shit? I mean they are here but won't a place of worship empower and embolden them? Becoming more confrontational and daring?

fpbp

>88

Praise!

nice try White guy who almost encouraged someone to try something for once but will instead be accused of being FBI any minute now

Molotov.

had it been a scimitar, she would have decapitated the competition.