Rank live action Sup Forums villains?

Rank live action Sup Forums villains?

mcu (not counting luke cage or agent carter)
>>> fisk > killgrave > loki > pierce > nebula > ward > belonsky > stane > nuke > yellowjacket > kurse > vanko > brandt > crossbones > red skull > killian > thanos (so far) > destroyer > ronan > abomination > malekith > hammer

Captain America > all others

Are you calling Cap a villain or are you saying his villains are better then any others?

>belonsky
> abomination

Why did you put Blonsky twice? And where's Ross?

Because in his abomination form he is a just a rage beast, they may as well be separate characters.

Ross I would put behind nuke.

Except he wasn't. He had complete cognitive control just like before his enhancements. He was, psychologically, the same fucking guy. It's the same character.

>behind nuke.

Who?

>He had complete cognitive control
Yes but they didn't give him any kind of depth or performance in that form so I am ranking it separately.
>>behind nuke.
Simpson in Jessica Jones.

>Yes but they didn't give him any kind of depth

He didn't need any. It was Blonsky finally getting what he wanted and went around seeing what he could do. Like if his start of his mutations was like sex, then his rampage in NYC was the orgasm. He was cumming on Harlem.

>Jessica Jones.
Oh, well that explains. I don't watch the TVshit. And why would you count a character from that in a group of MCU villains?

S2 Fisk > Cottonmouth > S1 Fisk > Blonsky = Obadiah Stane >tons of forgettable villains >>>>>> shit > Kilgrave > Killian > Malekith

>Oh, well that explains. I don't watch the TVshit. And why would you count a character from that in a group of MCU villains?
Because its the same universe and the Netflix shows are greater then the films.

>Because its the same universe

I don't see how. The MCU never acknowledges anything that goes down in any of the tvshit.

> ledger Joker > aaron 2 face > shannon zod > neeson ras > faora > stamp zod > nolan scarecrow > nolan bane > spacey lex > ursa > jesse lex > jack joker > doomsday > enchantress > leto joker > jones 2 face > hack lex > penguin > enchnatress's lover > arnold freeze > uma ivy > jim riddler > b&r bane >

Coulsen & Carter are in both, the shows reference events in the films.

>the shows reference events in the films.

That's not the movies acknowledging the the shows.

>Coulsen & Carter

And both are now dead in the movies. Nothing they've done has been acknowledged by the movies. The people who make the shows know that now because Marvel Studios doesn't give a shit about the shows to include anything from them in the MCU.

>Nothing they've done has been acknowledged by the movies
SO FUCKING WHAT? FUCK OFF!

Why are you bothering, man?

MCU only, but not including Antman, Doctor Strange, Luke Cage, or Civil War since I missed them.

>God Tier
Kingpin (season 2 primarily)
HYDRA/Zola/Pierce/Winter Soldier

>Great Tier
Ronan The Accuser
Obadiah Stane
Ten Rings (First movie)

>Good Tier
Red Skull
Loki
Abomination
Batroc

>Mediocre Tier
Killgrave
Whiplash
Crossbones (WS)
Ultron

>Bad Tier
Kurse
Nabu/The Hand
Nebula
Nuke

>Shit Tier
Kurse
Justin Hanmer
Destroyer
Malekith
Mandarin/Killian

>Red Skull
I never understood why anyone thinks he's good. I get that him being essentially a cartoon character fits the "40s propaganda comcis" aesthetic but he's still so boring. What a waste of Hugo Weaving.

>Justin Hanmer
>shit

Nigger what? He's probably one of the most entertaining villains of the MCU.

>Shit
>Kurse
Fuck off he is one of the best Physical threats in the MCU!

>I never understood why anyone thinks he's good

Because-

>him being essentially a cartoon character fits the "40s propaganda comcis" aesthetic

A lot of people, myself included, found that very appealing. A physically powerful mad scientist who believes himself to be greater than any man in every way (which he kinda was, apart from his face) and considered every religious belief on a superstitious level was bullshit.

Also, basically everything that's happened in the MCU us almost practically because of him. And he had great taste in clothing for himself and his men.

Oh, okay I get it. Not my cup of tea but I get it.

Wrong.

Blonski is the same man always.

I'd put Yellowjacket in Great and both Zemo and Dormammu in Good, but that's just me.

Kurse is NU, x4 weakness to Stealth Rock.

He was charismatic and had some good moments. He should've been in it more.