ABC Developing Comedy About Undocumented Family With ‘New Girl’ Writer

variety.com/2017/tv/news/abc-undocumented-family-comedy-1202564806/

>ABC is developing a comedy about an undocumented family with “New Girl” writer and co-executive producer David Feeney, Variety has learned.

>Titled “Sanctuary Family,” the single camera comedy would follow a hard-bitten husband and empathetic wife who butt heads over the chaos created when they provide sanctuary for their undocumented nanny and her family.

>This is the latest project about immigration to go into development at the broadcast networks in recent weeks. Gina Rodriguez has set up Latino-led series at CBS and The CW. At CBS, drama “Have Mercy” centers around a Latina doctor who is unable to practice when she immigrates to Miami.

>Meanwhile, Fox is developing “In the Country We Love,” based on the memoir of the same name by “Orange Is the New Black” star Diane Guerrero. That project was set up at CBS last year, with Guerrero attached to star as an attorney who begins defending undocumented immigrants for free.

¡Ay, caramba!, Gringoy, why you no watching our show?!

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/p/could-hillary-clinton-still-become-president-the-russia-investigation-could-change-things-2398251
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/associated-press-refers-illegal-alien-daca-recipients-undocumented-citizens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm what kind of agenda could they be pushing with this?

I hate spics, the worst subhumans tied with arabs and poos.

the entire media is corrupt

and the shill has arrived....baka

no doubt

so, Schindlers list but with spics?

holy shit. why wont kim jong-un just nuke the US already, its like a cancer factory, a global tumor.

This

fuck off shill. your stupid wedge driving 'racism' was obvious the first time you tried.

Nah I think they're worst. They're more shitty than blacks and they're invading like roaches

>Meanwhile, Fox is developing “In the Country We Love,” based on the memoir of the same name by “Orange Is the New Black” star Diane Guerrero. That project was set up at CBS last year, with Guerrero attached to star as an attorney who begins defending undocumented immigrants for free.

This will bomb, as it should.

Fuck off you wet back poo in loo subhuman.

where you literally the dumbest fuck at shill school? Is something happening on Sup Forums where all the shill talent had to be mobilized?

Why not call them illegals? Or criminals?

>This will bomb, as it should.
Hollywood isn't a real business though.

burgers are worse

I got a title for this sitcom

BOX OFFICE POISON

because fuck borders and fuck trump, and fuck school lmao

I'd put good money on little Miguel hooking up with the gringo family's daughter at some point in the show.

>BOX OFFICE POISON
see:
Sup Forums needs to learn to understand this

>this entire thread

Sounds fun. Like ALF.

Oh come on user. Did Diego or Paco steal your income?

T. Juan

>illegal immigrants
>In the Country We Love
You're right. It is a comedy.

How dare they make a show about something I don't like. HOW DARE THEY

Trump is literally jewish. why no TV show about that?

It could be called Don Kippur, and be about his jewish family and zionist inner circle trying to hide how overtly jewish they are from their neo-nazi dimwit hordes that dont know any better

Looks like Paco failed ESL once more

"Undocumented Immigrants/Workers" is the democrats finally rising to the gop's level of semantics.

>DUDE JUST LET PEOPLE BREAK THE LAW LMAO

1. Leave the diversity to ABC
2. Immediately think of a new name
3. Change the premise. Let the hispanics be their own heroes and not saved by white people.
4. CBS crime dramas are shit. There is a reason they passed on it.
5. It better be George Lopez levels of funny.

*or strategic phrasing, I should say

Because she will become president any day now, right?

bustle.com/p/could-hillary-clinton-still-become-president-the-russia-investigation-could-change-things-2398251

You're clever

>current year
>watching network television

agreed, beaners intentionally take advantage of the system. blacks do it by accident

>for their undocumented nanny and her family

WRONG!

they're Undocumented Citizens now user

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/associated-press-refers-illegal-alien-daca-recipients-undocumented-citizens/

>still no comedy about rounding up illegals and in a fictional context executing them as invaders as a comedy.

I would watch this

This actually make s sense in Hollyjews view. Most white people don't have cable anymore. It's mostly mexicans

You can't break laws just by walking around to different parts of the Earth. Borders are stupid and should be abolished.

t.Tyrone or Xu

>Borders are stupid and should be abolished.

So no locks on any of your doors, right?

OOF!

Doors aren't borders.

t. joe rogan

nice semantics there, retard

>Sanctuary Family

That's a little on the nose. It's going to bomb because it isn't Modern Family.

Nobody likes spics

Hopes this helps Pablo de Paco

same here, dub it like MXC as they go into the deep fryer

Modern Family I just watch to pause scenes to jerk off to Sofia Vergara and the other hot women

That's fine, they can all come. Dude no borders lmao. But abolish the welfare state. No food stamps, no medical care, no obamaphone, no rent control, no section 8. Let's see how many show up.

Woah man really thought provoking

t. Tyrone or Xu

ok that picture...she legit looks like an evil devil goat

>Pilot episode ends with family being deported.

Pretty sure everyone does that.

10/10

hello tyrone

Dr. Pablo, I'm USBP

at this point why just reboot a sitcom that worked and pack it full of diversity

like even if a social experiment, lets say, Friends is remade, Word for Word, Scene by Scene, but with new diverse faces would the new audience by into the show? Would old viewers who seen Friends as it aired notice?

A Black Brady Bunch, A Mexican Home Improvement, A Chinese anything....damn I kinda want all of these things now

PRAISE KEG HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't mention niggers
Hello Tyrone

>UHH you don't get to use state welfare

You absolute moron, we've got stricter boarders in Canada and we are better because of it. Enjoy your illegals moving through cheap laborur and human trafficking ring.

>mfw people like this get to vote

There's a a reason we have the electoral college so mouthbreathers don't decide what's good for the country

So much for that huh?

This sheboon is going full speed ahead.

>tfw spic
>family has lived in Texas since before Texas was US territory
>hate and oppose illegal immigration (or hell, even legal mass immigration) just as much as any other sane person does
>white people still hate me for "coming into ''''''''''their'''''''''' country"

>They're more shitty than blacks.

Spic at least will work, which is why they have the stereotype of being gardeners, cleaning ladies, crop workers, or any other low income job.

Only time the black man worked was when the white man made him.

>Only time the black man worked was when the white man made him.

>Slavery was literally the white man feeling so sorry for the negro that he gave them all jobs

R.I.P user

>Those digits

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

>Spic at least will work,

After having to manage blue collar spics, I gotta say their work is what you'd expect from $5/h

>hate and oppose illegal immigration (or hell, even legal mass immigration) just as much as any other sane person does
Welcome to identity politics. You're automatically lumped in with the illegal leachers now.

I feel you hombre

And I don't really blame them, which is why we should be a white country again and pay our workers better. Democrats and the GOPe want second class citizens.

US infested with niggers in most parts and spics, no middle east mass diversity/sharia law zones, yet.

EU infested with poo in the loos and literal maniac muslims willing to blow themselves up because they think some fucking imaginary pedophile prophet is going to reward them in the sky.

AU infested with gooks/chinks, die to a 10 ft tall spider.

Canada is a literal multicultural cesspool waiting to implode.

SA is a breeding ground for disease and poverty, the shittiest place on the planet.

Africa is Africa.

Russia is Russia.

Is there no where safe left?
I dont want to hear shit from any of you, everywhere sucks now.
Unless you live in a rich white neighborhood/town like I do, you're bound to experience some of this bullshit.

Niggers are 10x worse

Mike Matei found a way to adapt Loco Bandito?

Kill yourself chink, you're being too obvious.

>democrats crying about a Republican trying to take away their cheap brown labor again.

Argentina or Chile.

Japan or South Korea. Good luck though. You'll be a disliked outsider to most people there.

Is the spic defense force out tonight

Deport 5 spics 20 more come in the next day

Just enjoy the sweet brown undocumented pussy and Mexican food, you fucking neckbeard cucks

>tfw spic
>self hates himself
No wonder white people look down on you.

remember when conservatives believed in the free market instead of blaming being social pariahs on goofy conspiracies?

>remember when conservatives believed in the free market
No. Conservatives only believe in whatever is convenient for them.

>buying into identity politics

You're a nigger or a chink.

>gop's level of semantics
being terrible and losing ground for 60 years?

I'm hispanic. That user needs to learn self respect though.

>You're a nigger or a chink.

>Spic boi afraid of the white man:the post

I'm actually Pakistani.

Cuckold-doodle-doo