What do you guys think...

What do you guys think? Is her room like that to just meta-promote current comics or does she really not like the original heroes?

I think that this is a shitpost bait thread.

Yes.
It is.

It's an honest question. She's suppose to be a comic book fanatic but all her posters are characters that have series going on right now.

Exactly. She has current merch because it's current. The old merch is in storage.

>a Supe love her fellow contemporaries
She's not a fault.

I can see that. Thanks for actually answering me. I'll just assume she has DC shit in another room or something as well.

>I'll just assume she has DC shit in another room or something as well
You should. Storage is rather handy and perserve your precious items.

I'd love to imagine that Harper Row is just the same as Gwenpool but for DC.

Why is she always blushing?

The fact that Girl Hawkeye got poster space probably means she just likes the newer heroes.

I think Marvel is delusional enough to legitimately think them shoving Whor, Miles, Kate as Hawkeye down our throats works. And that Mark Waid isn't super effective at killing Ms. Marvel.

I'm curious what'll happen the first time she runs the sliding timeline and her knowledge starts to get out of date

Cassfag pls.

I don't think they have DC merch on Earth 616

Because she is lewd as shit

I don't see why they wouldn't. DC Comics exists in 616. Characters have made reference to Batman and Superman as fictional characters.

Oh they do

Well, DCs is basically Ambush Bug. Which is a real classic if you never read it.

Worth noting that it's Heinberg-era Hawkeye.

>no vibrator in shelve
>no lube near it
>no panties and bras lazily laying around
important details to enforce believability.

Usually the art is on point. What the fuck happened? Did Gurihiru have a stroke?

Hawkeye Kate was there long before those other shits (except Kamala, she is qt).

they didnt want to draw black arachnid so marvel got another artist for the crossover

Fill-in artist on two issues.

Its cute how even the mask is blushed

Jesus the art is so fucking bad and doesn't match gwenpool at all.

>Carol
>Miles
>Kamala
>Kate
Answer is obvious.

Aw jeez, I fucking love this girl

Yeah, she's real cute

Well, judging from her interactions with others, she is legitimately a fan, but she hasn't really said anything to say that she dislikes the older heroes. She'd probably be just as happy running into Peter or Clint.

Well, maybe less so Clint, if she's aware of his Hulk murdering.

Gwen Poole is too pure for any of that.

God this art looks so cute.

>Well, maybe less so Clint, if she's aware of his Hulk murdering.

Eh she's a comic book fan so she probably knows that deaths of major characters like the Hulk are almost never permanent and that he's coming back sooner or later.

Her whole point is keeping up with current trends to stay alive, so of course she would have the new heroes instead of the classics

That's a fair point. Plus, that kind of callous attitude is exactly what gets her in trouble in the comics, so it really fits.

I'm really digging this art

Aren't all threads here like that nowadays?

When you were her age, did you have posters of the Human Torch on your wall?

You're expecting her to be nostalgic when she's still in her youth. That doesn't work.

I am her age. She's in her early 20s.

>even Gwenpool ships Kamala and Miles
Get wrecked Sup Forums.

>When you were her age, did you have posters of the Human Torch on your wall?
Jessica did.

Actually this DOES bring up an interesting point...

She has never mentioned DC comics, or Image or anything.

Its odd she hasn't accidentally even mentioned Superman or anything. Working with Batroc, and not mentioning Batman.
Like giving him Batrocarangs... hooking him up with a utility belt...

Gwen Poole is a pleb, but shes a cute pleb.

Feminism, homosexual, multiculturalism, and pro-Islamic immigration propaganda. We are being socially engineered in ways that will lead to the destruction of Western civilization and the white race.

We know she's from a universe that has the MCU, so why doesn't she know who Rocket Raccoon and Groot are?

Because Nick Kocher is a hack

I chose to take it as her joking at their expense.

If there's one thing I've never understood, it's how characters in the Marvel Universe happen to have merchandise there too.

I mean I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be against the idea of superheros doing the job of the police, and even more who would turn down licensing deals. Besides, it would screw over people like Kahmala and Miles who are actually trying to keep their identities secret.

Also that blue does not contrast well with Gwen; it looks like she was copied and pasted into the panel.

She switched over before the GoTG movie. And/Or isn't a fan of Cosmic Marvel?

Characters with secret identities usually don't get money from licensing because they're keeping their identities a secret.

I think the idea is that unaffiliated street level heroes (Kamala, Robbie, think Spiderman before he got any recognition from the Avengers etc) start to gather an in universe fanbase no matter how small and most "merch" in universe isn't official but rather fan stuff exchanged between their followers or possibly sold in short supply unlicensed.

Its weird that it's the new heroes. It's long canon like the FF have a comic, Pretty sure Steve Rogers drew the Cap comic for awhile

Guardians came out in August 2014. Gwen knew Whor was Jane Foster, which was revealed in May 2015. Even if (unlikely) she hadn't watched the movie, she was still in her home universe during it's ubiquitous marketing campaign.

So, as usual for comics, inconsistent writing.

The GOTG on her world were the 30th Century version. No prize plz

Problem is, when we see Gwen in her old universe before she entered 616, she was reading a Miles Morales comic that doesn't look like Bendis wrote it.

Who knows how different things really were in her universe?

She is from our universe, but she remembers the pre-Secret Wars version from before we were all remade.

>Problem is, when we see Gwen in her old universe before she entered 616, she was reading a Miles Morales comic that doesn't look like Bendis wrote it.

So, you're saying she was from a better universe then?

Was it Berenstein or Berenstain before we were all remade?

...just a crazy persons viewpoint here... but what if she lives in a little bit of a self absorbed bubble unaware of any of the pre existing characters and wears that perpetually surprised/mind boggled look because she's continually bumping into themes, character concepts being put into production, etc oddly mirroring fairy closely the concept spur of moment ideas she's scribbled and stuck on her wall out of vanity or to keep a thought train of she'd wanted to develop them to?

>I am the Amazing Spider-Man
no you fucking aren't

Holy shit tell me that's a real panel.

She's from Earth-TRN565. We are on Earth 1218. They are described as being very similar, though.

It is.

It is

Is MvCverse a different Earth altogether or is it the Capcom universe temporarily crossing into 616?

It's real, it's from the Groot and Rocket Racoon comic that is also from.

I thought we were from Earth-33.

It's its own universe,

Oh that's fucking beautiful. I love this character.

That's the DC multiverse, not the Marvel multiverse.

Because it is cold and her skin doesn't hide blood very well

So this is pretty much your Anime "XD PULLED INTO THE VIDEOGAME" but with comics and they skipped a step and made the MC also the waifubait?

She is just goofing off. Might be a reference to "Moose and Squirrel". Even shown that Dr. Strange movie was already out in her world when she crossed over.

who is the anime girl between gipsy and ironman

probably an assumption of what a teenageish girl would enjoy.

so cuteness over sexiness

Even before she wasn't mentally healthy. Behold as she talks to a comic book and has a sword on her shelf.

Dr. Strange was out in her world when she was already in 616.

maybe thats the only merchandiser she found
remember that this was early on her mercenary life

>RRRUUMMMBBLLLEE
Is this the moment she crossed over?

>Carol Danvers merch sells at the level of popularity of a bunch of children
Suicide watch will never be left by her

>Ladies and Gentleshits. Amurrika is into Isekai genre now.

well...
happy op?

She would be a god tier waifu if this were her actual tastes.

That should all be Fox-license characters

10/10 user
but i feel like this one is a more appropriated picture for that gwenxgwen picture

kek, just noticed the dildo

She's "really" how she's portrayed.
It could very well be because Marvel wants to promote its new heroes but in-story it's her own decision to hang those posters up. So it's not an either/or question at all.
That's like those feminist complaints that an artist is raping his female character because he draws her in a revealing outfit and she has no say over it.

unf

>'Hot Ass Lube'
>Green Arrow Poster

Gwenpool is clearly a lesbian and wants to vigorously scissor with Kamala

They best part? She says that when she sees Kitty Pryde walk by for no apparent reason.

She is attracted not by sex, but by power/comic book relevancy.

So what would she do if someone like say... Peter came up and started hitting on her?

Yeah bro, but I wanted the whole image and that one is to big, width, and I had to keep it pg-13