This was a disaster

There was too many paid shills in the audience. Hillary got babysat and trump got nailed. Mark wouldnt even let him finish a sentence without rapid fire questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsDYKkrv4G0-HiA_EdoEb1A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is Mark?

Anyone with a brain could see Hillary's just a hot head who dances around answering a question.

>muh confidential headers
>muh hidden cameras
Classic tin foil Hillary

>Mark wouldnt even let him finish a sentence without rapid fire questions

Yeah, but Trump still did reasonably well. I'd have preferred if he left out his standard autistic "I've build a tremendous company" and "CHYNA is ripping us off in trade" stuff, but overall he was quite solid, 7.5/10.

Meanwhile, Hillary sounded just like Washington Drone #565476.

>John has a question we gave him to ask you and I have this tweet you posted in 2013 to hit you with after you answer

He really didn't though man

This is how the debates will be set up too.
>Hillary, we know that you want to deal with Iran accordingly. How will you do this?
>[insert Hillaries cuck answer here]
>all the cucks clap
>now mister trump, you made a tweet back in 2011 that may have offended fat people. What are your thoughts?
>insert trumps desparate answer as he hopes he will get a real question
>in the middle of his answer the moderators interrupt
>cucks kinda clap

Words matter though, especially when you contradict what you said before, even if it's a few years ago.

>Words matter though, especially when you contradict what you said before, even if it's a few years ago.

In that case, Hillary should be getting crucified over her words that "marriage is between a man and a woman", her support for the Iraq war, support for TPP etc.

But she won't be, because her downfall means the traditional media in the US will cease to exist.

Well, if that applied, then I could call Hillary a liar for saying it was a mistake she voted for the Iraq war. But the things they are asking trump are not debate questions.

where can i watch the debate??

The next 4 to 8 years of Shilary are going to be terrible.

Looks I missed whatever you guys are talking about
Any video links?

To be fair, at least when Trump went on one of his ridiculous (question dodging) tangents, Mark let him run with it instead of insisting that he actually answer the question.

He could have been a much bigger dick to Trump if he wanted to, but he didn't. I don't think the questions were biased at all.

Second. Need a link to the commander in chief shit without watching a full (((nbc))) add shitting on me every two minutes

It wasn't a debate, and the shekelmasters at NBC shut down the stream. You missed Hillaries speech, and it convieniently cut once trump started talking. Kinda fucked

fucking this. How many "moderators" are donors to the Clinton Slush Fund?

Please tell me this is not true. Seriously. Please.

WHO IS MARK
H
O

I
S

M
A
R
K

tinyurl com/2fcpre6 not sure which countries it works in though

It is.

Yeah, btw wasn't really a debate, more like a "get to know". It's over now. When you watched the online NBC but an ad every ten seconds. The YouTube TV stream got sniped once trump ended the first half

Dude asking the questions, and my bad, it's matt

You know who I meant you fucking leaf

Get cable plebs. The broadcast was not interrupted. You didn't miss anything. "Hillary why are you so great?" vs "Donald when will you stop beating your wife?"

fucking moran trump had ONE JOB TO DO and he turns it all into a giant clusterfuck.

Fuck him, it's ogre. Hillary won, better luck in 2024 boys....

The actual plebs are idiots who still buy cable.

>implying Hillaries invasion of Iran went well

2020*

Leaf why are you so jelly? Maybe if you sucked enough Trudeau dick, you'll get government funded cable. In the event that you do, it will still be inferior to Spectrum.

youtube.com/channel/UCsDYKkrv4G0-HiA_EdoEb1A/videos

1/2 and 2/2 for Hillary and Trump

Based on demographics and the damage Trump has done, more like the year

20NEVAR....

Legit not a shill. It just went bad for trump. He got a lot of rapid fire questions when hilldog got a lot of time, he was interrupted by the mod when Hillary got interrupted only when she took too long. He was trying to make him seem unprofessional. The people they sampled for trump were mostly democrats and independents

Wew lad. He wants to be friendly with the only nuclear power that's our threat currently under the Obongo admin. Anything else is meme teir. How does that mean America not existing?

>It just went bad for trump.
Trump did fine. Remeber, he's the anti-politician.
>He got a lot of rapid fire questions when hilldog got a lot of time, he was interrupted by the mod when Hillary got interrupted only when she took too long. He was trying to make him seem unprofessional. The people they sampled for trump were mostly democrats and independents
This is why it went fine. He went into one of the largest liberal echo chambers. Any objective person could see that the cards were stacked against him and that's why people support him. The more the establishment and globalists push to keep him down, the better he'll do.

You seem very confused.

Tell me you are african using an American proxy, please.

He was cringe.
Overall no impact on Trump.
Hillary came out of this better and managed to somewhat dispel the notion that she was incompetent at security. At least towards moderates.

Doesn't mean it won't hold weight. Le ebin confidential emails are still an argument

>a fucking leaf

Why do you think any of that?

Try not to give as vague of an answer as Hillary.

>Hillary came out of this better and managed to somewhat dispel the notion that she was incompetent at security
Were you watching? She lied, again, about sending or receiving classified information. Even her butt-buddy Comey said she lied about this. Wiki Leaks also confirmed this. She received information marked [C] (classified) in the header of the emails and also she sent and placed [C] in the footer of her email.

all of them, duh

>Secretary Clinton, do you agree with the FBI that they decided not to prosecute you?

>Donald, how satisfying is it when you eat a baby's still beating heart?

I doubt the guy from Fox is, but he's practically a democrat.

And Hillary still lost.

She totally embarrassed herself

She rambled like she has brain damage

H-HILLARY LOST GUYS, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audience interference isn't allowed in the debates.

It doesn't matter who lied and who didn't as long as the lier can convince them otherwise.
Hillary is much better at being convincing.

No. Trump just sucked. No one else to blame but him.

Yea she did poorly. Trump was decent. I expect a bump in the polls for him especially now that he made it clear that he wants to end the war with ISIS and never go back to the Middle East.

kek

Lmao also bump

Trumps been fucking Ivanka since she was 6.

Fuck, the videos are all over darknet, noobs.

Bill wants that action bill could never give

Wow, i had some major reservations before today, but this really made me feel like trump can keep it together on the more serious issues.
He seems to genuinely care about the veterans.

>he seems to genuinely care about the veterans

And he still let trump lie about always being against the Iraq war

really made me think

Was there a debate or something?

Brett? He's a fag

What show were you watching? Hillary was getting nailed while Trump was allowed to deflect, meander, and regurgitate campaign slogans.

"I believe in white supremacy"
~ Hilary Clinton

Twf people think trump is being a bad candidate for wanting to improve trade balances with china

Was hillary miked in again? Could you see her ears?

Isn't this his whole campaign? To be done with pc speech and just say what's on your mind?

You have to admit, things have gotten so outrageous that off the cuff remarks get blown out of proportion in campaigns.

this