Character is a lobotomized cyborg

>character is a lobotomized cyborg
>he's named Lobot

George Lucas is a fucking hack

>george lucas is a ha..

What was this guys deal? is their much content in the EU with these sort of cyborgs?

you are like family to me

Lobot movie when

The implant makes you better at advanced calculations and shit, but it comes at the cost of gradually eating away your personality.

>low level space drug dealer
>name is Sleazebaggano

Wow

Reminds me of THX
The Decraniated in Rogue one looked pretty creepy

The Luke scene is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen

>Sleazebaggano
i will never not laugh at this. This guy was a hack that got lucky.

>Elan stole the University of Coruscant's medical supplies and sold them to the gangster Hat Lo. He became a slythmonger, and specialized in death sticks, selling to anyone who would buy. He eventually became addicted to his own product, although his Balosar physiology protected him from the drug's harsher side effects.

>In 22 BBY, he offered to sell Rancor nail blades to Jango Fett, and attempted to sell death sticks to Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi two nights later. After being mind tricked by Kenobi in the Outlander Club, he went home and completely rethought his life. He managed to break his death stick addiction and swore off the slythmonger business, but soon enough slipped back into his old criminal ways, becoming involved in the trade of other, non-chemical illegalities, such as weapons and stolen goods. However, he still sold "the finest deathsticks in the galaxy, one hundred percent pure". Nearly three years after his encounter with Kenobi, Elan helped Boba Fett during an adventure on Coruscant, in which he ferried Boba around the city (all the while trying to sell Boba various illegal wares) and provided him with a saberdart, which Boba Fett used in his failed assassination attempt against Mace Windu.
>After the end of the Clone Wars, Sel'Sabagno had once more changed his ways, and was seeking to turn others from the path of illicit drug use. While handing out pamphlets in the lower levels, he bumped into fugitive Jedi Drake Lo'gaan and Zonder, and was knocked aside by a clone trooper who was pursuing the pair. After this encounter, he once more reflected that he needed to rethink his life.

She had the right idea. There is no christmas without snow.

Because he's wearing a ton of makeup to cover up his scars?

>decraniated
Just looked that shit up. Really fucking unsettling.

Sauce on the bae?

>so there is this alien
>giant nose, gravelly voice
>greedy
>merchant
>mean
>master against mindtricks
>has slaves

Imma call him jew-o!

>thats too obvious george

What. What? That's it. Whatto. Watto!

>character is an elephant man
>he's named elephant mon

christ

>Mon Calamari

By the nine devines...

>when you step in bantha poodoo

turns you into a sick DJ

>Character darths
>is called Darth Vader

>call the goldfish people Mon Calamari
> not these guys

And then there's Episode 2 Watto

Background characters have visually descriptive nicknames is given to them by the fans and production crew as the promotional material.

Lucas probably never had any input at about him other than mentioning to give Jaber some a weird looking guards and aids.

You know I always thought "death stick" were weapons not drugs. That they were some sort of cheap light sabre knock off

Brah, he pulls out a deathstick and shows it to Obi. Looks like a ciggy. U R dumb.

Elan Sleazebaggano top sidecharacter name.

>Background characters have visually descriptive nicknames is given to them by the fans and production crew as the promotional material.
>Lucas probably never had any input

Darth (in)Vader
(in)Sidious
Darth Maul (as in; to maul)
General Grievous

No input there.

Darth Icky