She most definitely has a point

She most definitely has a point

Look at her fucking face.

It just screams "I'm unattractive and can only sexually excite blacks"

#nolivesmatter

Black lives matters implies that black lives matter more than the lives of other races

This is backed up by criminal stars tics that prove that black peiple commit the highest number of interracial crimes

>fat
>white
>tons of makeup

She clearly has a personal interest in the subject.

#blacklikesfatter

I'm black.

I'm not excited in any way.

coalburner

>why don't people support an organization that was constructed on a lie and burn down multiple cities in the process

she really made me think you might say

all lives matter includes black lives

only saying black lives is literally racist

stupid whore

I'd rather be slow in the head than fat in the body.

#CakeLivesMatter

>if you say #blacklivesmatter but refuse to say #asianlivesmatter or #whitelivesmatter, you are most definitely racist

most likely a coalburner, just saying

#blacklivesmatter is racist in every way you can slice it from the words, to who says it, to the meaning behind the words

No one even cares about BLM anymore.

That's why they're protesting fucking airplanes in England now.

>Amber Ad(black)cock

I don't understand how someone can say #blacklivesmatter but refuse to say #bluelivesmatter or #alllivesmatter. Like... that just proves you are racist. Seriously. Once someone broke it down to me and explained to me that I was a retard, I understood. So... asdfaljsdflasdjflkasdjfklasdjfkalsdjfasdfa

#blacklifesFather?

If black lives matter so much why don't they stop killing each other and burning down their own neighborhoods?

>do what I tell you to say, or you're a racist
Tends to make people do the exact opposite. It isn't about not caring, it's about rejecting your forceful demeanor.

It's only #goodlivesmatter rest are tucking stupid.

Why would you support a movement that is against you, even openly. I'd rather join the KKK.

#NOLIVESMATTER

TAKE THE BLACK PILL.

Just like Muslims, they may say that's not what black lives matter means but their actions prove otherwise

Ask their leaders if they would tell members not to utter hatred. They will tell you like they have on multiple occasions before they wont instruct them and wont check their "enthusiasm". The fact they cant say #ALM or #BlueLM betrays their double standard.

From the jewnclclopedia itself:

>Christmas or Christmas Day (Old English: Crīstesmæsse, meaning "Christ's Mass")

Why would anybody think this day has anything to with Jesus?

Tuck off buddy

THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATION AMBER!! Really made me HMMMMMM... I've always been BLM now I just know what to say when people ask! #blm

Nigger lives don't matter. If white people didn't intervene they would've died out long ago.

No she doesn't. Actions speak louder than words, and BLM absolutely DOES behave as though other lives don't matter. Nobody can "explain" away what the group is doing. The sentence itself I have no issue with, but that isn't the fucking point.

Why don't black lives matter to Black Lives Matter?

>adcock
Such a slut it's built into her name

What if I really am racist?

was this subtle white supremacy? is darwin a racist?

#gaskikesfaster

They aren't saying white lives matter.

>like
>um
>so....
>if you don't agree with me you're racist

Well golly gee, color me persua-ded mass'ah!

>point
All she did was say I dont understand and 'you're stupid'. She might as well have not posted.

I agree

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS?

WHY WHY
WHYWHWYHWYWHWYWHWY????????

WHY DO YOU POST SCREENSHOTS OF POSTS FROM RANDOM FUCKING PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA????

WHY DO PEOPLE RESPOND TO THIS SHIT????? DO YOU ALL JUST COME INTO THESE THREADS TO FUCKING ROLEPLAY WHAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SAY TO THESE PEOPLE IF YOU HAD EVEN A REMOTELY OBSERVABLE PAIR OF TESTICLES????

GTFO OF HERE WIOTH THIS STUPID SHIT...........FUCKING CONSTANTLY WITH THIS SHIT....JUST GO TELL THE FUCKING FAT BITCH YOURSELF......

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE THREADS ARE COWARDS AND PEOPLE WHOP ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO THINK OF A WAY TO REFUTE THESE PEOPLE ON THEIR OWN, SO THEY COME HERE AND HAVE US DO IT...

NYPA FAGGOT