What more can women want?!

>dating FL girl
>white, Polish qt
>good job in a growing field, manager of her department at age 23
>always top of her class, graduated college in under 3 years debt free
>depressed she isn't traveling the world
>lashing out at me and anyone else who tells her she has it pretty damn good

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with women? Career, relationship, no debt, and she is still unhappy? I swear she's gonna dump me one day and run off to Europe to live some fake fantasy she must have in her head. Why are women irrational?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxFIkksui8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hat the hell is wrong with women?
that you only dated one.

She wants to travel and see the world. Use your vacation money and get out, this has nothing to do with Sup Forumsitics

There's nothing wrong with wanderlust, user

>Polish
We are all insane. Every polish person on earth. We can love you, but we still might stab you.

Maybe she's not doing what she loves?

Women are like children. Never read into anything they do. Never argue with them. They'll probably eventually cheat on you. They're constantly thinking about options they have open and if you make one wrong move they'll choose that option.

>She isnt satisfied with what she has, she always wants more
>desires to always improve herself and be the best she can be

Damn, if only she was born a man. That ambition would have served well.

I'm telling you people we are angry at the genetic level. Being polish is like hating yourself enough to laugh at watching the world burn.

We don't mean to be angry, but we just are.

Does she want to go alone, or with you? If alone or with girlfriends, that could be a red flag, "vacation-sex-doesnt-count" so watch out.
If you can you afford a trip somewhere inside the US, why not? Beautiful landscapes everywhere. Go fishing idk.
Also not politics

Does she have any friends who have had travelled or who are travelling?

If she is I don't imagine she is going to drop it, and it's a huge part of female liberation in the West.

My girlfriend is Singaporean Chinese and she is slightly bothered by the fact she hasn't travelled much, but her idea of travelling is extremely cute and innocent, so I have no worries. On the other hand, British girls will end up getting a budget holiday in Spain where they slut up in Ibiza.

If she has no interest in innocently exploring with you, and thinks nothing of starting to plan a family NOW, then she is trash and you may as well cut it now

You don't need some whiney bitch complaining about this, you have the rest of your life to explore.

Thats not really a woman exclusive thing.

That's....beyond true. Both my brother and I are Chicago poles and both have this ...anger

>If she is I don't imagine she is going to drop it, and it's a huge part of female liberation in the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxFIkksui8

The men in these other countries still buy into the whole "American Dream" meme so they'll marry these cunts in an instant.

Most women just travel to bang random guys though.

What cunts really want is to be dominated by strong man
Without it they feel empty no matter how much wealth they posess

does everybody on Sup Forums have a polish gf except me?

Always seemed like to me that they are trying to prove something. I get the vibe of a cultish right of approval, likely to join an ever growing demographic of young people who feel the need to wear their life experience to hide how empty they are.

I'd put it in the same category of tattoos, piercings and dyed hair

Does the 65 year old cleaning lady count as a girlfriend?

A GF not hard to get, but you are going to pay through balls and odds are efentually will leave you.

Unless you work with your wife in a business, if she's sending 40 hours a week with other guys, eventually on the cock carasaul and if you were dumb enough to marry or have kids...fuck it, women are a very bad investment and very bad career move.

I think faggots have the better life these days,not joking. the jews have done us in. Also, never let a girl "travel," you pay for her to go fuck niggers.

the jews have ruined us as a society.

damn you already had that rant in your head for some time didn't you

>What more can women want?!
everything

women will never stop bitching about stupid shit m8, it's in their nature

Women are never satisfied. With anything. They always crave more.

Been like this since the beginning of humanity m8.

entitlement