Can someone please explain to me why this board loves dipper and mabel so much??...

Can someone please explain to me why this board loves dipper and mabel so much??? They became insufferable assholes as gravity falls progressed. At least wendy was a reasonable character

What are you on about OP; Mabel is fairly widely regarded as a shit.

I like Wendy because supermassive soft tits.

>supermassive soft tits
>A cups
How can fanart be real if our eyes aren't real?

literally nobody likes Mabel

Wendy was trash too. What a whore.

Wendy was a non-character. Which is already better than Dipper and Mabel, admittedly.

No you don't get it man it's like that one purpose Dipper doesn't even really know her so she's flat and dull on purpose this is why 40% of the show is about this

>Why do you people care about characters with depth instead of the character that had as much impact as a stale sandwich?

Gee I wonder why.

>depth
No?

they are leveraging pedophiles love of young boys into tricking them into drawing and commissioning drawings of wendy with big fat tits
the same way that guy on Sup Forums keeps posting pitcures of princess peach with a giant dick to trick other people on Sup Forums into liking big fat veiny girl cock, thereby leading to an increased demand for girl dick drawings

it's basic economics 101

>Chris Savino
>6'2"
>is married and has two kids
>is fairly conservative but tolerant of others' beliefs
>worked his ass off for 25 years before finally getting his own show at the age of 44
>maintains a pleasant, low-key professionalism about the more autistic fans of his show

>Alex Hershey Bar
>5'7"
>is a drunk who cheated on his girlfriend
>is a raging SJW who fired employees that wouldn't conform to his beliefs
>got gift-wrapped a show by Disney at 27 because he drew a couple of anti-Bush cartoons on DeviantArt
>running a show was too hard for him, so he spilled his spaghetti and quit
>threw a temper tantrum over fans of his show on social media and called them insulting names

Not A cups

more like C cups

Hacklett status:

Told [ ]

Stone Told Steve Austin [X]

>is a drunk who cheated on his girlfriend

You can't expect us to believe you without any proof

Manzi came here and said so herself, my newfaggy friend.

That isn't proof.

She was barely a character.

>it's basic economics 101
I never learned this in economics

It enervates me when fans of TLH and FOP claim to like cartoons.

They don't like cartoons. Liking cartoons means that you enjoy characters, stories, and animation. TLH and FOP fans only watch cartoons to simulate the feeling of having a wife and daughter which they will never get in real life because they're lazy, disgusting people. They use cartooning and Sup Forums as a crutch for their broken lives, then try to claim ownership over them.

It's sickening.

stimulate a demand via demonstration
no one would ever know they like big fat futa dickings if they never saw some shit posted on a work safe board in the first place

it's like how drug dealers go to parties and pass out drugs to first timers in order to get them hooked

>maintains a pleasant, low-key professionalism about the more autistic fans of his show

Didn't he delete his Twitter when he found out about loud house general?

Yeah but you learn that kind of stuff in Economics 102.

your college ripped you off bro

:^(

Perhaps he didn't want to get in trouble with the Nickelodeon suits. Nonetheless, the man knows how to give Sup Forums the thing craves most.

>tfw like loud house and gravity falls on different merits and don't understand this dumb fandom war

They don't care about anything but waifus so it's waifu wars.

Autismo, dude. A lot of it.

If Alex kept running the show it'll be the next spongebob or simpsons you cuck

>Pacifica
>Depth
Pick one

Not enough subtle anal and scat jokes in gf and not enough deepest lore in the tlh.