Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen has a hygiene problem - according to his London theatre co-star Jake Gyllenhaal...

>Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen has a hygiene problem - according to his London theatre co-star Jake Gyllenhaal. The two movie heart-throbs starred in This Is Our Youth in the West End's Garrick Theatre earlier this year. Jake, currently starring alongside Friends star Jennifer Aniston in movie The Good Girl, recalls how Hayden's armpits stank so much that after touching him, the smell remained on Jake's skin for days. Jake says, "Man, he didn't wash his clothes for the entire run of the show. On the last night, I accidentally put my arm in his armpit during a fight scene and, even after showering, couldn't get rid of the smell. It was fucking gross."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQPTYNYXrik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God he's so sexy.

So reverse engineering this fake news I conclude that Hayden probably isn't a piece of shit.

Two guys find each other's natural smell disgusting? Wow how unsual!
Seriously though, I bet you there's a few women out there who would find his stank pleasant on a biological level, because that's how it works. usually, when you cant stand someone's natural scent it's because you're unfit to reproduce together.

Yeah, that and just that people fucking stink after they haven't washed themselves properly.

>he recently broke up with his baby momma

JUST

How do you go from this...

they definitely looked good together

Yeah, but how did his balls smell?

>guy works hard during play
>sweats from combination of movement, stress/nerves, and heat from the lights
>co-worker bitches about it
Maybe he's just naturally a bit sweaty

jake just learned fatal mistake. Any guy that has spent any time in locker room's know, breathe through your mouth.

One of us can only pretend to be a Chad so long.

I highly doubt jake g is intimidated by Hayden's chadness.

he dodged a bullet there

He lusted over him

she is still a beautiful woman

He literally married a carbon copy. Not so much a bullet dodge.

she's a home wrecking whore

well, hello there, jake.

>impregnate Rachel Bilson twice
>star wars royalty keep rolling in
>lives in comfy countryside with his family
He ended up great

They messed around for sure

Bilson didn't age like milk

Jake was at women's march, if anything his bitchyness is and was probable but I highly doubt a sourceless claim like OP's is real.

they're linked together for a short time, they probably dated to get screen chemistry and then lucas is like fuck that.

You're doing things my way!

It's all in perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=XQPTYNYXrik

Jake takes subtle jabs at the stupid women in the audience. He doesn't care about "muh woomans rights". Its free publicity.

So is he just fucked up all the time on one or many drugs all the time so he doesn't wash his clothes or shower?
That's the only way it would make sense to me and I'm just an alcoholic.

I thought Jake is supposed to be /ourguy/, why is he attacking /ourotherguy/ Hayden?

There's a difference between a fresh sweat smell and the rotten stench of several weeks of unwashed body and clothes, you know? Jake is gay after all. If he can't stand it, it's because it was truly foul.

Jake just WANTS us to think he's /ourguy/, but he's actually an alpha.