Chink Chimps out after comedian makes a joke

Chink Chimps out after comedian makes a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=Txs_N_4bHRI

you want to try my googie googie?

that woman is EXTREMELY uncomfortable

i wonder if he ever did comedy again or killed himself eventually

Good, if a nigger was doing that to your girlfriend in front of everyone you would do the same.

Oh but when Sam Hide does it its funny huh , stop whitemalesplaning how the woman felt you fucking white male !

Actually he's a fat fucking greasy Jew. I thought it was funny.

Wow I would've done the same, as any normal person would.

fuck yellow skinned faggots

I think he's Italian. Technically he could be both though.

this guy is a jew

i can tell by how filthy his mouth is and how not funny it is,
at least when same hyde does this type of shit its funny

>I'm allergic to monogamy

>Technically he could be both though.

this is probably the case

literally the most cringy thing ever

AHAHA that fat fuck deserved that

Good for him. Comedy shouldn't be an excuse to take shit from people.

If you want to talk shit be ready to get hit. Comedy should have an element of danger to it and Comedians should expect to get in a fight every night.

Sam Hyde never randomly attacked people in the audience. He retaliated to hecklers, but he never went out of his way to attack non-hecklers.

This guy is a hack

Typical comedian, trying to attack others to lick his ego wounds because he never got anywhere in life kek

newfags

Yeah I'm Asian and I would of done the same. At least he swung at him instead of letting him get away with it.

Staged af

>can't handle the bants

>Punching out some greasy unfunny jew spreading jew propaganda

BASED
CHINKS
STRIKE
AGAIN

If I did that to your girl would you not try and swing at me.

Cringe as fuck comedy routine but he should have known that chinks can't handle banter.

Kek. He wanted audience participation. He got it.

And a great punch line.

>implying that the KIKE didn't deserve it

Did he ever go to his seminar?

"get him off"
Spotted the nu male!

this is fake you dumbfucks

you can't shit on him for doing that , the guy was trying to cuck him

>Sam never attacked nobody.
The fuck he didnt, he would constantly insult people in the audience.

This guy aint funny, he is shit, sam is somewhat funny but normally shit, but you know his routine.

The act sucked dick, and the retard made it personal.

Based chong a based.

He is an insecure autist who can't handle the bants and is afraid of the superior white cock

>Kike unfunny as fuck
>chink chimps out
i mean the jokes where bad, but nigging up just to throw a sissy punch? come on man.

obviously fake. (((someone))) doesn't like the rebrith of "race comedy"

by western standards the asian guy is in the right and the white guy is guilty of a hate crime

Autistic asian males famalam

you better be fillilpino masterrace

if your chink or gook GO HOME

WE DO IT FOR CHAIRMAN MAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>white

Was clearly a jew you dumb shart

That fucking act was so fucking godawful he should have been set on fire.

However, butthurt chinks at a comedy club being offended at a "racist" joke pisses me off infinitely more. If you are offended by shit, stay the fuck home.

the fact that you cant tell direct insults from even insulting jokes is telling of your autism m8

>t. only been here for 2 year, but still calls people newfags for calling things edgy

But the """white""" guy is very clearly a jew

I know you Shart In Marts are really dumb when it comes to figuring out who is white but come on.

By western standards the asian guy just started anuddah shoah

yeah he had those glasses in his pocket just in case there were heckling asians in the audience.

Since you're offended by the clip, stay the fuck out of this thread

Nice.

Phil?

>implying

It is a comedy forum. You should be able to make jokes about everything from AIDS to rape, to racist stereotypes without repercussion. Doing that to a random person on the street absolutely deserves an assbeating, but its a place where people male fun of things. Chances are, a subject that gets brought up will hit close to home. Im a Christian, and some of my favorite jokes are directed at religion, and even Christianity.
Fuck your safe space you faggot.

der Jude hatte es kommen

>some of my favorite jokes are directed at religion, and even Christianity.

>being this butthurt
why such a fragile ego user? cant you take a joke? kek, the guy wasnt making jokes, he was getting in his face and calling him names, the gook eyes was a joke but the "im a winner and you're a loser" thing was a direct attack and an obvious attempt to make himself feel better about his failing act and career. the comedian hoped by hiding behind the "im joking" meme he can directly insult and get in the face of someone, got what he seeked for.

Keyword "jokes"
Do you understand that jokes are the antithesis of serious conversation right?

/bretteidman.com/

are we witnessing the birth of
CHINK
OUTS?

i agree with no legal repercussions, but the crowd reacting to the shit you're saying on stage is part of performing and doing comedy, you're the one thinking the stage is some sort of safe space, faggot. the performer interacts with the audience, push enough buttons and you get heckled or beaten, if you can't do crowd control then you're too pussy to do stand up anyways.

Fake. As. A. Mother. Fucker.

That's a terrible chinese accent

>not telling the difference between joking and directly getting in someones face and insulting em
it's time to get outside and learn how interactions work user

Having a small penis makes asians really touchy I've found. Small man's syndrome 2x, stature and length.

Strange comedy style, none of his jokes were fluid at all

Do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
He's fucking joking you clowns, he's not fucking serious.

lol wtf, nips pay to go watch this stuff? sad.

You're an obnoxious cunt.
People should get triggered by shit, and get physical if they have to. Freedom of speech should be backed up by strength. Let people say what they want to, but I have no issue with them getting their ass handed to them for being fucking idiots.

test

No, im a pussy.

That guy kind of deserved it. If the tables were reversed and white guy was punching a niggger, Sup Forums would be calling him a hero.

>Comedian isn't funny
>Can't read the mood
>Derogitory humor
>Insults GF

He basically called a bunch of Mexicans spics to their face and expected it to fly just because "Lol, it's just a prank guys".

that was awful, he deserved it

>Just a joke Bro!

That nigger "(((comedian)))" deserved what he got tenfold.

I think the thrusting is what set him off. I wouldn't be happy about that either. but I wouldn't be at a comedy club with an asian girl. :(

this is clearly fake fags

>can't make fun of muslims
>can't make fun of niggers
>can't make fun of spics

BUT HEY MAKING FUN OF CHINKS IS TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE IN THIS POLITICALLY CORRECT STAND UP COMEDY SKIT AMIRITE??

Fucking liberal (((comedians)))

The Chink has balls. I like to think I would've done the same thing.

Kudos to him for being a man. That comedian sucked anyway.

>tfw you like neither person in the scenario

nothing to see here, move along

People make comedy about fringe topics all the time. The best way to make good comedy is poking fun at people's beliefs.

What he does was go up their and say:
"NIGGER LOL NIGGER LOL CHING CHONG CHING CHONG"

What will people make fun of in the future after all inflammatory comments against any group of people is banned?

The funniest part of the comedian's routine was him getting beat up.

I guess he can at least do some kind of humor.

>implying sammy isn't a jew

Good for him, that guy deserved it. Wasn't even comedy at that point, he was picking on them and he got what he deserved.

Fake and gay

>can't take a punch

Pussy

she clearly wasn't into it and its pretty alpha of him actually

The chinese guy held his temper until the shitty comedian literally hit on his girl with 50s stereotypes.

Why does Sup Forums defend this guy because he's white?

>angry asian man youtube page

probably staged, fake and gay.

also,
>sharing anything from the perpetually buttmad angry asian man.
>[CURRENT YEAR]

shiggydiggy doo, oriental.

Found the chink

Is that what american's call comedy?

found the chink

found the bell end white guy taking solace in IQ distribution graphs.

I like how all the white bois itt are upset that asians don't fit into their docile stereotype and thusly making them look weak af by comparison because they all know that they're cowards and wouldn't have the nads to do what this guy did. White=sissy cuck race (except for italians and greeks and most here don't even consider them white lol)

The cunt deserved it. Good on the dude.

>>Derogitory humor
Its spelled "derogatory" Mr. Chang. Now go back to Beijing.

Not white, try again you butthurt chink
It's okay chink boy, we all know how tough and alpha you are

Dam he took down that white boy fast!