Feminist cry "where has all the men gone to take care of us!"

Men had enough and stopped marrying and Alison leaving their wives therefore creating areas in Britain "Men Deserts" where women are alone.

30 seconds after starting to talk that feminazi bitch turns it all into a demand for more money from men.

Can you believe it Sup Forums? Even when we are not even around on don't even marry this bitch and so many more like her demand the government to make all men cough money for them.

It's working guys they are feeling the pain and soon it will be acceptance.

These worn dried up pussies old hags will be begging us on live television of wanting us back.

It's a waiting game boys and fortunately nature is in our side.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEao02xkXKk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>June 10
>2013

Why?

MGTOW was intended to be a Temporary 2-3 year solution in order to gather resources and focus on self-improvement.

Those living the permanent life-style of Vidya/etc and not breeding the 'dying race' need to get real.

>Make society more and more gynocentric
>Take away the main thing most men relied on for centuries and that was being the bread winner
>Women get preferential treatment for jobs and college entrance
>Men are basically vilified and downright alienated in quite a few areas of life
>Bitch and moan when they say "Fuck this" and leave

>Copy-pasta for you.
>Also, don't be a MGTOW for life KEK

Go find yourself a welfare nigger that only thinks 5 minutes into the future.

Take a trip to the bottom of the well because you don't want have the energy to find a real white man. Also I am sure you are on your computer/phone 24/7... but you need a guy who will be at your call at all times to be your gratification slave while you get to walk on a red carpet as their white prize cunt.

Don't you realize that before women liberation a man could get a job and support his family?
You miserable bitches wanted to play office instead of house and added two times the amount of people to the workforce. This brought wages down by half. Then you miserable cunts fight for illegal immigrants and multiculturalism and are adding cheap labor to compete with both white men and women.

Now your miserable cunt wonders why your white boyfriend doesn't have the money to wine and dine you every night to keep you feeling cherished and important. You are a fucking downward spiral of indoctrinated retardation and think somehow you have been freed.

I fucked miserable cunts like you off tinder every week and they all have the same thing going for them. A worn out fuckhole who thinks that getting to play handsome tommy is the right thing for women.

Your miserable whore of a cunt is so white flagged you would rather fuck a shitskin because you don't want to deal with the hardship of what a good white family once was.

Rot in hell, civilization destoyer.

Lol if you're men why don't you put women in their place? Why do you want women to win?

This.

Waiting game... Bullshit.

You don't understand the full complexity of this problem, for families it's about left wing governments farming votes by encouraging the type of people dependent on welfare.

For employment, which if you're under 35 you probably care more about than your whore wife than hasn't left uh yet, it's pure appeasement and pure fear. Managers will ask for up to 65% of graduates to be female even in STEM, and they'll do this purely because they're scared they'll be outed as not feminist enough. They actually think the more of this shit they do, the less the feminists will ask for more. But of course, give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

My generation, gen y, has waited. We've been unemployed for years, we've been disadvantaged by femininised education, we've been told to disappear from society. We're over this and we want this to stop and we want it to stop now. No more waiting game.

>.50 cuck coins have been deposited into your account

Fuck off, Carl. I'm not getting married, and I'm not reproducing. If you want to change that, tell (((them))) to stop socially engineering women into becoming whores.

God damn you went in hard. Wow

I stopped giving a shit about women beyond just a fuck a long time ago.

With shit like OKC and POF being the only means of getting a date nowadays, I'll pass.

Found the true C.uck.

>so weak that he bows down to the (((plan))) and doesn't reproduce.

Fuck you.

go back to /r9k/

>When black men leave their children they are being horrible dads

>When white people leave their women they deserved it

JUST

>Nigs reproducing and abandoning kids does NOT equal MGTOW (men not reproducing in the first place).

MGTOW is part of the (((plan))). Whites are historically the only threat to the Jews. Breed them out and dumb down the population at the same time and then you have a "cattle" race to rule over as shown in the Torah.

>shut it down now, (((janitors)))

this guy is bitter as fuck but his points aren't wrong

this

I love you so much user you summed it all up in one post god bless you American.

That copy-pasta was to use as a tool to wake up your Hwyite sisters.

MGTOW is not meant to be life-long. Take time off and better yourself, but do not let them breed us out. You are prime #1 breeding material if you have blue/green eyes. Lighter skin =/= better mating potential. Women are not stupid. They want their own genetics to move on as well.

>youtube.com/
>Many Areas IN Britain Have Become "Men Deserts"

Good thing more Jamal and Pajeet are being imported to take their place

Is this nigga's name literally Christian Guy?

A child cannot take care of itself, make its own food or get a job.

A woman can, however.

This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen

>t. A fat wizard

>implying eye color is that big of a deal
Still getting pussy with these black eyes.

>women are not stupid

Minority status can be good. Look at how the Jews use it as a permanent trump card. It's time for Indo-Europeans to downsize their race, and become the new Jews. We've done this many times over the millennia. Only mud people breed unreservedly. Let's cull the herd.

Nothing more than propaganda in order to lower the white women's standards for them to mate with said 'jamal' and 'pajeet'.

(((youtube)))

lmao implying they won't just get the niggers to murder us all with their solid control because there would be a lack of political outrage at murder when there are no white people to be outraged

top c.uck

You have no idea what 90 million White hunters in the USA (not counting Military/L.E.O.) can do, compared to 85-IQ chimpouts.

g-guys ..?

Whites are already the global minority. They won't ever get special privileges, everyone will just vilify white men more for not paying enough taxes to support everyone.

The crowd will just keep chanting "white privilege" and "black lives matter" as they hunt down the last white man demanding he pay for their brown babies.

Then when the last of us are gone the whole thing will fall apart and all that will be left will be what could best be described as a feudal system where gangs compete for the last resources.

women needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle

That's not the point.

SLIDE

Damn nigga.

brutal

This is like listening to a Whitehouse song, I love it

Yea, but, is it the real shit or just "phat ass" social programmed beta-females you pull in? The non-Alpha goddess' with the excess fat deposits..

Most of everyone I know tells me every girl I've been with while I've been with them is hot or pretty. I've also overheard kids talking about this one girl I had sex with back in highschool and how they'd do anything to bang her. When I was 16 I banged a 20 year old.
Pic of the 20 year old at the time I met her she later became a meth 4 years down the line lmao.

meth head*

>she later became a meth 4 years down the line
oh noes, did she died?

Nah she looks fucked up though like worn down drugs are crazy

The better question is why are you surprised.

Don't worry, we will come and breed with them.

I'm not though :^))) When we talked she had a lot of family issues it was pretty inevitable pretty much every girl I've dated after I stopped dating them fell hard into drugs or had some drug habit about 3 weeks ago I did coke and xanax with this qt and banged

>It's a waiting game boys and fortunately nature is in our side.
Being a physically healthy male mammal who "chooses" not to reproduce under the guise of some pathetic sour grapes defense mechanism isn't "nature on your side".

You are literally going against nature and an abomination. You are a biological failure and all the digital distractions won't prevent this objective fact from ringing true.

I wonder if the Sup Forums "MGTOW" champions have even gotten laid or been in a relationship. It's probably a bunch of losers with zero social skills and a complete lack of desirable traits who spend all their time online, upset that women don't notice them.

hmmm who would have thought women, who want a strong mate to produce healthy children and raise them, wouldn't show interest in a pale, fat, under-achieving, fag who is an embarrassment to their parents and can't even maintain eye contact?

lol yeah, women are just awful. Too bad they can't see through your labyrinth of faults. Better keep embittering yourself by obsessing over the vocal minority SJWs online instead of going outside and meeting real, normal people.

Sup Forums is fucking pathetic. You guys are the embodiment of spoiled, disconnected millennials lacking any ambition or natural instinct.

I wonder how many of you are on anti-depressants, have mental health diagnoses, and have poor relationships with your parents? Pretending you are "red-pilled" and superior in your hug box echo chamber is literally all you have.

You guys are probably oblivious to how transparent this all is.

I can be a MGTOW for life if I want to, and nobody on Sup Forums can stop me. You've all tried, and you failed.

so why wouldnt you just go through a surrogate mother and raise the most red pilled womanising sons you possibly can. just because ((((((society))))))) has subverted the average cucked male, doesnt mean you should quit and give in.

or is it because you are just a fat poor vidya addict whos life revolves around jacking it to cartoon characters?

You're just being extremely bitter and blaming everything on men, and anybody can see that. Relax and take a fucking pill.

>You're just being extremely bitter and blaming everything on men, and anybody can see that.
Try again. I'm a 29-year-old highly educated man who is in a good marriage with two children and a good job.

I'm not an inexperienced little boy who spends too much time online and forgets what reality is.

to be fair, men deserve A LOT of blame for letting it get this fucking bad

we let (((((them))))) take control of the average females mind.

we should know better.

>having kids is hard or an achievement

Lmao what a dumbass

I've had sex like 500 times. I'm extremely fortunate to not have kids.

>Sup Forums is fucking pathetic. You guys are the embodiment of spoiled, disconnected millennials lacking any ambition or natural instinct.

to be honest, it has been conditioned out of them by ((((((society))))))) and the feminization of everything male.

I agree with you its bad, but lamenting the symptoms does nothing to deal with the cause

500 times or with more than a 100 women how many of them were ugly? Post pics of dick?

>dumbass
>having a child at 27
You are just emotionally stunted. I want to have 3-4 children and don't want to wait until I'm in my mid-30s to have my first kid, which is what most educated white people do.

I actually want to pass on my genes and ideas and give the next generation a chance versus all the trash that have 4+ kids.

The fact that you see children as a failure is telling. You are a disgrace to your race and not a man yet. If you are over 25 and can't afford or can't fathom raising a child with a woman you are a joke.

Next time you post in a, "what's with men these days" thread glorifying men from previous generations, remember where you fit in the equations. You are a product of your generation: lazy, weak, no ambition, emotionally immature, and disconnected. You are basically the male version of a SJW and get triggered the exact same way.

Pathetic. No wonder we are being outbred.

I never commented on your personal life. I commented on what you posted.

Besides, relax. Men opting out of western society is not as common as it's made out to be. Don't get me wrong, I despise how western society hates men, and I think more men should opt out, but they aren't doing that. This whole thing is blown out of proportion by faggy wannabe "alpha males" online, as well as undesirable women who can't find dates.

Men as a sex gave women the power, and we basically handed over western culture to them.

>to be honest, it has been conditioned out of them by ((((((society))))))) and the feminization of everything male.
Critical thinkers can resist social conditioning. If you believe everything you read you should reduce how much time you spend online, especially if it makes you prematurely bitter and less likely to succeed in life. And if it is a crutch or escape mechanism you should disconnect entirely (except for work/school-related activities) and see how much time you have to improve yourself and enjoy life outside the internet.

I called you a dumbass for thinking having a kid is hard not for having one

>Women are not stupid

>shill promiscuity and preference for women in divorce court while ridiculing men in media continuously so they lose their will
>shocked beyond belief that men want out of marriage and relationships

>we can turn politics around if we stick our heads in the sand and shit out enough white kids, despite the legislation that caused white birth rates to sink like a rock not changing and children under 5 already being mostly not white

You already lost dumbass. If you want to help the world change the laws, don't just give birth to more future cucks and sluts since your wife has your balls in a vice grip and can easily leave you and find another guy and force you to pay her to raise her kids without any real father role

I bet you are going to send your children to public schools.

Its time to step off your moose and get rid of your 'holier than thou' mentality to people you've never met. Your projection speaks a lot about yourself, truly is telling.

How's that marriage going? How's the kids? Does it make you feel good to project insecurities onto other people you've never met on the internet?

wow, you changed my mind, now look at me, this is what a feminist looks like

i can't forget reality like these losers on this forum, i must face reality and go with the feminist flow. you are right.

Feminists, decades ago, hated marriage and having children. Now, they are doing everything they can to get men to date women, and marry women, and have kids. It's a total reversal.

Feminists are such human scum.

>in a good marriage

Your wife must get some good BBC if the relationship is that good.

people just don't care about eachother in general, has nothing to do about mgtow or feminism or fucking or the sex totem pole of hierarchy or drama. no one gives a crap anymore these days anymore unlike the 'good old times' and everyone is everyone else's 'broken goods' in a massive junkyard heap where most men had none of the fun and most of the scars and the "proud old you-go girl(s)" have all the loot and all the juicy memories and ammunition against their fathers, boyfriends, husbands, and sons.

have a good morning, im letting this 404 cya.

fuck off, misandrist bitch

Or what? We will die childless and alone?

Sounds good to me

>No rage inducing pictures or infographics.

Why the fuck do you dickshits think I come to these threads?

I need to expand my "never trust a woman" folder goddamnit.

I can dump these way faster than I was expecting, actually.

Hot damn those guys look like they're having fun.

I've got some reddit ones. They're a goldmine of low-hanging fruit, otherwise I have you statistical political dump images.

Any preference or am I jizzing into the wind?

Yeah, but, you know, that guy kinda brutally murdered his friend and ate the brains of a suicide victim.

But other than that, he's right about women.

Well then have someone more reputable if you're upset about eating brains or whatever.

Los Angeles fag here. Bukowski is based.

>go to bar
>get cucked by girl I go with
>>no other girls want to dance

Gosh why even bother. It's like nothing you do lets you escape from betaism

>MGTOW
Yes...Yes!

VAGINAL JEWS BTFO

Why are they asking a black man about raising kids?