How would he deal with Damian Wayne?

How would he deal with Damian Wayne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsYA8Gr5NTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was the 60s, so, probably lots of spanking.

Well, Talia has shown up in the most recent Batman '66 crossover so...
>knocks up Talia in the late 60s
>Damian is a little shit in the 70s, goes through a teen movie phase in the 80s
>Takes up his father's mantle as the edgelord Batman of the 90s

This needs to happen.

He would have hit Damian with the bat child rearing spray that would make him less of a shit.

He could have had bat-condoms to prevent pregnancy and enhance her pleasure.

I really want Adam West 80s DKR with Damian Wayne now. Would buy that digital series

>"Robin, as unmarried individuals its important we practice safe sex
>Holy Latex contraceptive batman!
>Thats right, designed to make sure we stay safe from STDs and unwanted pregnancy, chum

He´d spank the shit out of him with his utility belt's "belt for correcting misbehavior"

or just use rude kid repellant

He doesn´t want him to go away, though; he wants him to be a proper son

rude kid correction spray then?

but batman is too smart for accidental pregnancies

She slipped him a roofie. And don't come back with some "I didn't watch the show but I know le epic meme about 60s Batgod" shit, that happened to Adam West too. In the FIRST FUCKIN' EPISODE.
youtube.com/watch?v=RsYA8Gr5NTY

That would work. I prefer to refer to that as "beating discipline into your kid", but spray works too.

Oh, right. I remember when Batman was raped and nobody in social media have a shit about that. But hey, the Joker being the Joker towards Batgirl in a comicbook cover? That's unacceptable!

yeah but 66 batman dont fall for the same trick twice

pic related

People who bitch about that don't read comic books. If they did, they'd realize that covers never accurately depict the content anymore.

They never really did. I´ve lost count of the amount of times we see the main character die in a cover killed by the new villain who, in the story proper, they easily dispatch.

Can a child like Damien be rehabilitated with the Bat-Tusi?
And if so, would he be able to adjust to '60s life as expected, or would he use his keen insight and assassin skills for wacky hijinx under Batman's nose?
My answer relies on these quesitons.

>Batman having premarital sex
Don't try to ruin a good character with your garbage fanfics.

is she an anime

Man, I wish 60s Batman could replace current.

As opposed to the possible implication that Batman and Robin spitroasted Talia?
If Damian still happened after that the implication behind Damian getting along well with Dick is that Dick might actually be the real father.

>She slipped him a roofie.

Pretty sure that's a shitty retcon.

Or Batman married Talia after reforming her. Then we have a Daddy Batman sitcom.

>As opposed to the possible implication that Batman and Robin spitroasted Talia?

Given the stories about West and Ward during that time that is honestly the most likely outcome.

...elaborate on this?

I know Ward was infamous for using his fame as Robin to sleep with women.

Wasn't the giant dong enough?

Would that make him more or less in character?

More.

Best story is West and Frank Gorshin getting thrown out of an orgy because they kept making puns

Somedays you just can't get rid of a kid...

Making puns at each other in character, mind you.

Dick Grayson is a massive man-whore. So more.

>They're double-ending one girl making puns
>Girl is just so done with this, rolling her eyes
>One funny one has her laughing as she sucks on West's dick
>Organizer tells them both to leave because people can't concentrate on fucking because they're paying attention for the next zinger

His Anti-Brat Bat Spray from his utility belt, my good chum.

Obviously Batman would be in such total denial of the validity that it would create a hijinks ensue situation.

Alfred Pennyworth: Master Wayne, your son.
Batman: Yes, of course Alfred, as are ALL the boys of Gotham. As their fatherly protector it is my duty, no, CALLING to protect them from the nefarious schemes of the criminals of this city. For we were all boys once, looking up to our fathers for advice and protection.
Alfred Pennyworth:No sir, I mean that this boy is your heir apparent.
Batman: Right again chum! They will inherit this fair city from this generation of adults, and we must do right by them as the custodians of their future. We must continue to build and improve all of its facets like a shining diamond so that it shines bright to better light the way into the future.
Alfred Pennyworth: No sir, you are the SIRE of this boy.
Batman: Right, I... think I hear the Bat-phone.

interesting, what if he briefly married her?

Bruce marries Tallia. She dies after Damian is born. 60's Batman would never get divorced. Widower Batman retires after reforming the vast majority of his rogues gallery. Then we get Holy Dick Bats. Damien, as Bruce's son picks up justice without trouble. He becomes the new boy wonder, but has to constantly be reminded to stay good. I have no clue how barbra fits into this.

>How would he deal with Damian Wayne?
In about a single episode.

What kind of marriage ceremony would an al Ghul observe? Al Ghul doesn't SOUND like a Christian name, but I can't imagine Ra's believes in any (benevolent) God.

Orthodox. She's the daughter of Comrade Al Ghul from some pinko country.

I came in here for something like this
Adam West-style Damian Wayne would basically be the "Batman and Robin II" imaginary stories from the 50s

Alls I know is, '66 Ra's al Ghul would totally be played by Special Guest Villain Christopher Lee.

I have this weird memory of "Special Guest Villain: Paul Lynde as The Scoutmaster" or some such... I truly hope it was not some stupidity that I dreamed up.

Holy Alanis, Batman. That isn't irony.

ginger, robin 2

those lazy slackers on the wiki forgot robin 2