Why does Dexter only kill white people?

Why does Dexter only kill white people?

Whites are 100% cause of crime in the world.
Directly or indirectly.

Miami only has whites and fat Cubans

Black people can't be held accountable for their crimes because it's always white people oppressing and forcing them into doing bad things.

His not a racist.

Find me one colored serial killer

Yet, black people are always the ones getting the maximum sentences.

Did you miss the one black person they showed him killing? Though the reason is that show only hired white actors to be his nemesis.

DC Sniper

The white girl pussy killer

Serial killers usually kill people with in their own race

I-it doesn't count!

East coast or West coast?

>Little Chino
>White

Damn it I knew I should have said
>find me one colored serial killer other than the DC sniper

>Miguel

>Melissa Rosenberg is an American screenwriter. She has worked in both film and television and has won a Peabody Award. She has also been nominated for two Emmy Awards, and two Writers Guild of America Awards. Since joining the Writers Guild of America, she has been involved in its Board of Directors and was a strike captain during the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. >She supports female screenwriters through the WGA Diversity Committee and co-founded the League of Hollywood Women Writers.

>She is currently involved in the WGA Diversity Committee supporting female screenwriters, but is more active in the League of Hollywood Women Writers, which she and several other women set up while on strike, aiming to fight the "boys' club mentality" in television writing rooms.
>Rosenberg was born in Marin County, California. Her father is Jack Lee Rosenberg, a psychotherapist and the founder of integrative body psychotherapy. Her mother was Patricia Rosenberg, a lawyer. She was the second of four children by her father's first marriage and another by his second. Rosenberg's father was Jewish

>can’t actually name any

So they aren’t real serial killers
>gang thug #342
Doesn’t count

Richard Ramirez

It was for the best Doakes died when he did

Still had white blood in him

he has killed mexicans adn black people...

both acceptable

>So they aren’t real serial killers
>>gang thug #342
>Doesn’t count
Murder count definitely DOES apply, you triples getting bitch.

He killed a black dude, stfu

Cops already killed all the black ones.

While this thread is on the subject: Why do some Sup Forums posters falseflag as SJW trash?

Black people are actually proud of their crimes though. They like getting caught for bragging rights.

>falseflag

He only kills criminals who usually get away with crimes.

Literally his first ever blood slide is of a black guy then there's Miguel, Miguel's brother even if he wasnt looking for him, the Mexican gangbanger, the Cuban coyote, he was in the process of killing a black blind guy but let him go. That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

yes, falseflag. Are you gonna answer?

My only answer is that some people are actually SJWs here. That was the implication I was making. Do you need me to draw you a picture?

Jeje

>black people kill eachother in sufficient quantities and actually go to jail.

literally the only one, and he was a muslim soooo eh

But he killed that giant Cuban guy, whatshisname

Thats a jewess with a black man

>Krysten Ritter is an American actress, model, and musician. She is the daughter of Kathi and Gary Ritter.

>Ethnicity: German, English, Scottish