YouTube Kid's

So I was watching my 3 year old nephew this past Monday and encountered something extremely disturbing.

Apparently he sends most of his time on the YouTube Kid's App watching random children videos.

So while I was making him some Mac N' Cheese for dinner I saw him watching this:

youtu.be/dsGcMQ9_g8E

Please tell me how the fuck does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
youtu.be/3iq1TK3I2vc
youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248
minds.com/archive/view/618750513550209042
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP I'm not gonna watch it coz I don't visit You tu be. Refuse to support the site in any way.

Can you tell us what it us rather than giving them a spike of 300 views from us /poltards/

It's a fucking nursery rhyme with Hilter.

Zomg. OK that's pretty damn extreme. That'll actually drive a few of our more special members to view it lol.

Did you report it? I'm assuming that's possible.

What the fuck is happening? Did a fucking parenting forum thread get transported onto pol???

What is there to report? Did Hitler do something wrong?

This is too much even for me.

youre welcome

And remember, formula is much better than breast milk.

Also make sure you dress your boys in boys clothes and girls wear dresses.

Good healthy food and lots of exercise for our kids.

Keep kids off social media

Children must be taught to have manners and respect their elders

.... More Sup Forums parenting tips at 11.

pajeet built a robot that makes every youtube video possible by automatically searching for 3d models and putting them into a template.

got eem

This same thread has been made before. Probably trying to slide something. Make sure to browse the catalog to see if there is any important threads.

>my nephew
>making him mac n cheese
You're not that fellow from /ck/, are you?

HOLY SHIT
This youtube channel is unbelievable. I am shocked by the amount of subscribers. How can normies find that funny?

>not raising your girl to grow up strong and masculine
It's almost like you want an infiror society or something...

I think it's a bunch of kids from the YouTube Kids app.

>formula is much better than breast milk.
not really

sIgA

>Hitler
>doing anything wrong

My kid went through a phase where he listened to that fucking song non stop on his iPad. FUCK that song! he never stumbled on the hitler one tho.

Breast milk contains beneficial bacteria to help develop an infants immune and digestive systems. Keep drinking that koolaid though.

Some Youtube guy I watch made a video about those weird "finger family" animations.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc

>Keep kids off social media
literally impossible m8, unless you go full-fascist which will cause them to despise you even more than normally once they find out what you've been doing

Pretty sure that's supposed to be an "intelligent" human AI experiment, or something, ARG.

The guy singing is supposed to be some rogue meme-machine, hence the massive amount of odd videos.

I suggest watching the video about it from Night Mind, if you want to know more.

link please

These seem as though they're generated by an algorithm.

FUCKING CHILDRENS MEMES ARE TERRIFYING

shitskin clickbait

Long story short.
>some indian/bot net is making tons of youtube accounts
>uploads childrens content
>all content is made with templates
>bots the shit out of views and comments
>rakes in metric fucktons of ad sense money
>content is often bizarre and disturbing because its made by poo in loos/a computer ai with no idea what is appropriate for children.

Finger family is weird generated crap using any random shit. I think it's made automatically by a computer.
Here's videos Cr1tikal and Night Mind did on the subject.
youtu.be/3iq1TK3I2vc
youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248

Its a mix of children and Indian or Chinese fake accounts to generate ad revenue in US dollars, the videos are all having millions of views because children and robots are repeatedly viewing them

Also this is some mind control shit, stories about whole classrooms of children just replaying these videos over and over

Since August, all Sup Forums threads are slide threads. 4/pol/ is dead, dude.

>formula is much better than breast milk

kill yourself

Id bang if she shaved her pits and grew out her hair.

>And remember, formula is much better than breast milk.

hardly anyone on Sup Forums would say this

the daddy finger videos are a brainwashing conspiracy

either YTP has really come a long way or the dark side of youtube is getting stronger and leaking more and more to the surface.

not even gonna link. you know what im talking about if you had the misfortune of stumbling on some of "those" videos similar to this

>mfw I knew it was going to be kr1tikal before even clicking embed

I feel there's nothing wrong with forcing your children to play Paradox grand strategy games as a "punishment" initially because before they know it, they understand and love the games and will bust the chores out instead of piddling around like assholes.

Just the other day I watched my 9 yr old girl explaining what the Castilian Reconquesta was to her friend as she played EU4.

I'm so fucking proud I don't know what to say.

>he fell for the "Sup Forums was good" meme

If you don't think Sup Forums was good this summer, you weren't there.

>first video

Poppy is weirder.

poppy a qt

Good thing to user, I've already started transitioning to minds.com.
minds.com/archive/view/618750513550209042

If JooTube won't change their new guide lines then I hope they die off an are replaced by something better. Heck even normies will be red pilled on this issue soon enough, after all even normie channels like TYT an Pewdepie are being effected by this negatively.

watching a vid twice on the same ip only gives 1 view.

how old is the type of kid who watches this shit

thats what i dont understand

what kid is old enough to read and browse youtube, but is still fucking retarded enough to enjoy watching this absolute mindnumbing shit

>>bots the shit out of views and comments

Bullshit. Whats the point of actually making anything in the video at all if you're gonna fake the views?

Best video ever

>someone actually took time to make this
brb drinking bleach

My 23 month old loves youtube kids, he is like a crack fiend for it. He can turn my phone on, find the apps button, scroll over to the right page and pick out the right app.

He just watches like daddy finger videos over and over and other nursery rhymes with shitty disney animations. Sometimes he will watch real videos of of toy reviews or building stuff, but its usually junk. He will do it for 15 minutes, get bored and go play with his toys, then want it again an hour later. Its fucking baby crack.

I'm genuinely fucking worried about having kids Sup Forums. If, somehow I manage to
>find a good wife
>a non degenerate place to raise children
>good paying job that gives me time to spend with my children
>a good non leftists school
how am I supposed to control what they watch? The entire internet is filled with people talking about cum, sex, whores and trannies.

I myself only learned about what an "Islam" is in 9th grade. How am I suppose to raise non degenerate children?
>keep internet away from them
they'll have access at school
>tell them not to go to certain sites
they'll disobey
>child protect web browser
look at YouTube (((kids))), its full of degeneracy.

I imagine the best way would be to slowly expose your kids to these ideas and tell them why they're wrong in order to avoid Jewish brainwashing, but at what age would be the best time?

I retract my statement after watching the first video.

This is so fucked up. Googling finger family returns some speculation now, so I'm guessing he was the first to notice, but no explanation.

I don't think these are monetized videos because of the number of videos with Disney content. Disney sends cease and desists to day cares with Mickey Mouse painted on the wall and Youtube will pull anything for copyright, they would shut this down.

Also no phones until past age of fifteen. Any sooner and it literally diminishes brain growth. Look it up on jewgle people.

Why not home school?

He'll grow up unaccustomed to nuanced cultural signals. He'll feel isolated. He won't be prepared when he goes to college and gets 'degenerafied'

it was good last summer not this one

>Zomg
>lol