What do americans think about their future best latin american ally?

What do americans think about their future best latin american ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6C0u5MOVDe8
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_NATO#Colombia
americasquarterly.org/nato-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-colombia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They usually call us monkeys.

The only time we think about Latin America is when we are discussing illegal immigration, drugs, Zika, or when middle age people have too much money and buy the latin tourism meme

shut up monkey, colombia is our best friend

I thought it was Lithuania at first.

Which country are you?

we can be lithuania if you want

I won't tell if you won't tell.

>t.Juan Carlos "El Parce" Santos

This. Colombians are based, and so is their food. Top tier women too.
Butthurt Hue Hues can suck it.

USA and Colombia have much in common , They have been fighting guerrilllas the last 50 years

Thank you for your coffee beans and fruit

and drugs

>not dieorge do lamingos el santos picasso a vuente nostradomos al querte novodominos

Been listening to some comfy Colombian music desu
youtu.be/6C0u5MOVDe8

Hi. Just posting a pic of the Colombian qt I once fucked. She was the best

good taste, salsa is goat

I can agree with you on all points except the food. I had some great food while I was down there, but I have had better empanadas from Argentinians, better tamales from Mexicans, and better pupusas from Salvadorians. Choripapas was a pretty welcome discovery, however. Also, it amused me to no end that they were putting KC Masterpiece bbq sauce on their hamburguesas.

Drugs, corruption, a waste of money, and not worth visiting as a tourist destination. Sorry, brah, Belize and Costa Rica are clearly the better playgrounds. Theres something to be said for putting a round into a Red Stag in Argentina, though.

I don't know what to say, man. I stayed with my fiance's family and ate absolutely god tier food.
I did notice the food at the touristy restaurants was bland.

>she

One of your air force brigadier generals came to my ship today. I don't know why but I heard it announced.

Can Columbia into naval aviation?

>She

That very well could have been it, amigo. I did have some fantastic lechon and some really good steak and langostinos. Some of the street food was bretty good, and the tourist joint we ate at in La Candelaria was unremarkable. Between the altitude sickness and the actual sickness, I was pretty much running off Aguila and Coca Te all week anyways.

Additionally, all of the insufferable Eurofags I met either wound up getting robbed at gun point, stabbed, or beaten up. Welcome to the new world assholes!

Why did you piss on our flag faggots?

We are Major Non-NATO Allies of the US.

>mfw the category means nothing since Bush and Obama ruined it by adding a bunch of sandnigger countries

Trump is anti Nato, you moron.

i think you misread his comment

Gorgeous women

What part of Major Non-NATO Ally don't you understand?

Macri is friends with Trump, I wish he would win the elections, maybe we'll be uncucked too and do something about the Bolivian immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUzYk7B2aic

great friend of mine is colombian, Hes pro-trump too and whenever he gets into an argument with a liberal who assumes hes white he just brings that up and it shuts them up lol. Pretty good country, hard working people, just too much cocaine. Honestly watching Narcos made me appreciate how hard some of the Cops have it over there. Good people who just want to improve their country

We are close to enter NATO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_NATO#Colombia

Huh? That's stupid, you can't enter NATO, you need to be in the North Atlantic to do that.

The last article you linked mentions a partnership agreement like the one we have.

It's just a name, like the pacific alliance, read the last line of the wikipedia article
>"on the same day, a Colombian and NATO official both objected to NATO membership for Colombia. Foreign Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon stated his country merely wished to sign a cooperation deal with NATO,[90] and a NATO official noted that, "There is no immediate plan for establishing a formal partnership between the alliance and Colombia, but we are exploring the possibility of carrying out specific activities together...and we are currently developing a security of information agreement which would allow the exchange of classified information between the alliance and Colombia."

That text you quoted is exactly what I wrote.
You wouldn't be NATO members.

Americans hate us

they don't, i think you've been too much time in Sup Forums

nah we dont

IT´S BECAUSE U GUYS ARE WHITE

Fucking God tier Salsa, nice taste my fellow jew

All we eat is greasy ass food. I only like the variety of fruits that is found there. Everything else is pretty gooby though

I worked in a factory with a bunch of Columbians years ago. They were good workers so they usually got high positions. I noticed they always treated the Mexicans like total niggers and seemed to love firing them. I actually have some coffee plants growing in my backyard because this one Columbian kept giving me saplings. I've never had a problem with Columians.

All these bastards ITT begging for muricunt attention... That's fucking disgusting!

Fuck USA