Worst movie ever

Hey user, what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydk8OkN8frc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that the actual poster ?

Now You See Me
The 13th Floor
La La Land
Black Rage.

I remember when it was first talked about and how it was made. We were all so excited...

Clearly haven't seen that many movies then

ive seen too many. however im an autist licking fo shit

Wasn't that bad, just wasn't good. At least it tried to do something new and different, even though it was a failed experiment.

Not counting really old or really cheap stuff.

Elektra.

Just complete shit, unathletic lead, tedious action, butchering of the character and just boring overall.

I remember being really intrigue by the concept of this film, watching a couple summary/reviews, and being completely confused about what the plot was supposed to even be. Can someone explain?

VVitch. Not scary. Unintelligible dialogue. Non diverse cast. Bland story.

>Non diverse cast.

Yeah, they really should have made it about black puritans in the 1700's instead.

>Unintelligible dialogue

Lol, here's a (you) you stupid fuck. That movie is a godsend; it helps identify the drooling retards that can be automatically ignored after calling them out.

only because i didnt see covnant yet

This. Now you see me was normie autism.

Yes it is.

>Non diverse cast.
are you retarded?

In terms of the worst movie I've seen recently.

i havent seen prometheus but it must be leagues better covenant.

it looks really generic rather than bad

it is, and prometheus is a flawed but still good movie.

BvS has to be the one I most regret spending money to see

A true classic.

No I'm not talking about Transformers 2 or Grown-Ups 2,

Going by real movies with real releases, this.

The cover art is deceiving. None of those actors or that setting are within the film. I'm convinced someone some how got their home movie to actually get an official DVD release. It's bad.

Never heard of it.
I lust looked it up.
>In a world of fake castles and anthropomorphic rodents, an epic battle begins when an unemployed father's sanity is challenged by a chance encounter with two underage girls on holiday.
What the fuck?

>some how got their home movie
I know a guy who does that, you badger a walmart here or there and they might carry your movie.

Now you see me looked extremely cringy, im glad i never saw it but it is fun to see how much people absolutely hated it.

OP is gay or a woman

Magnet sure helped released a lot of shit.

Meet the Spartans

hey if ur like me you at least enjoy the nightmare fuel

It's a Lynch-wannabe amateur film that was filmed at Disneyland illegally. It got a lot of attention upon release because of how it was made, not because of the movie itself. The actual plot was weird as fuck and didn't make much sense and was pretty bad.

its a confusing story with a DECENT production. IT BLOWS OUT THE ASS

or someone who likes shit

magnet is awesome but ill agree rubber was sucked after every one of my freinds hyped it up

If La La Land is bait, good job. If not, stop breathing

I pick Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I'd have to wrack my brain to come up with the truly worst movie I've ever seen. That said, I had the displeasure of watching this piece of trash last week and hoo boy

Independance Day: Resurgence was the worst one I paid to see in a theatre.

Sphere a cute tho

Xmen: Apocalypse stunk too

avengers age of ultron

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

Seltzerberg movies are the fucking worst, and I usually see some humor in Adam Sandler/Kevin James/Wayans shit.

Heres your (You) now fuck off

That movie with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp where they're spies or some shit.

>Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow
>tfw I totally forgot this movie existed
Hollywood was really into totally green screened black and white movies for awhile.

no Slipknot skull

sadfrog.jpg

worst in recent memory. looong & boring

Was it that bad?

This gets better every time you watch it.

>Geoffrey AND Rush

fuck you, that was pirate fun kino

Not the worst, but for whatever reason, the first hunger games movie really rubs me the wrong way. I've seen far worse movies, and I don't even like the book that much. Can't put my thumb on it but it pisses me off... idk

It shortened all the original scenarios in the book?

fuckin kino

Battlefield Earth and it's no fucking contest.

>Hey user, what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Monster a-Go Go is the absolute worst movie ever made. There are movies I've hated more, but this thing is technically the worst.

The Red Dawn remake.

Escape from Tomorrow is the 2nd worst film ive ever seen after this absolute SHITFEST

it's garbage

Now You See Me 2 was even better
youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E

Worst one i paid to see was that Bill Murray goes to Afghanistan shit.... forget what it was called

I have yet to see a good movie. I've watched tons of movies, not ONE single good one they all sucked

Sausage party, and I deserved it for watching that shit in the first place

Lucy

What the damn hell

wrong

It's almost worth watching for how bad the ending is. And that's the catch. You can't understand how bad the ending really is unless you watch the whole thing.

Detention was ADD: the Movie.

Skyline.

Rubber isn't for normies. You recommend it to people who have watched too many movies and ave become jaded. It's an antidote film/hang over cure type of thing.

When some cunt is whining about there being nothing to watch on Netflix, recommend them Rubber. It'll sort their shit one way or the other.

I loved Detention. Your tastes are awful. Please don't post on my website anymore.

>It's intentionally boring guys!
>I wanted to show him as human unlike that piece of shit Lust of Life
>It's not my fault that you can replace Dutronc with a plank of wood and it wouldn't matter
>Who cares if scenes have no coherence guys and there seemingly no structure
>Why no ear injury? It's not about the ear dummy xDDDD

What a pretentious piece of shit.

There are a lot of people in here that must have watched fewer than 20 movies in their lifetime

Someone posted this on here a few years ago. Said his cousin made it with money that he stole from his grandmother. It's going to open on two minutes of a blank screen but just wait because the movie is bonkers and awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydk8OkN8frc

pleb: filtered

Skinned Deep.
Somehow it's an even lower point for Warwick Davis than the Leprechaun sequels.

The Lawnmower Man.

>Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Not the worst movie I've seen, but it's my all time worst cinema experience.

It wasn't enjoyable at all. I was more confused than I was entertained watching this shit

Iron Sky. The only time I ever wanted a refund.

this thread is about movie posters user

I think I'm losing it

nevermind

Guy loses his mind at disneyworld thanks to some weird cat-flu or something like that.

t. ultrapleb

t. ultrapleb

Atonement. I genuinelt don't know why I even went to see it

are you a literal retard

there are obviously "worse" movies but this movie made me so bored and was so unrewarding i will probably always cite it as the worst movie i've ever seen, i got nothing from it

>false-flagging as Sup Forums false-flagging as a liberal

Nothing posted in this thread comes even remotely close to this piece of garbage.

Why are people posting popular, competently made films in this thread?

I didn't think it was scary, it was good though.

because opinions exist