What's gonna happen

What's gonna happen to us if Hillary wins?

We all move to Canada and reproduce like crazy

white males will be slaughtered and white women will be taken to the interracial breeding grounds as ordered by Secretary of State CK

Everyone in the alt-right shall be castrated and sent to work camps.

concentration camps for manlets

Call the redcoats to burn down the whi-

oh shit

See what happens and if it gets really bad there are other countries. There's actually a huge right wing shift in basically every other country in the world right now. It's not as bad as it seems.

Gains will be confiscated and all culturally appropriated food and clothing will be banned from white consumption. Also no more guns or white women being allowed to fuck or give birth to other whites. Reparations as well.

Whites become minority day 1
Anybody on the gun registry becomes a felon

Hill Mary said she wanted to stop terrorists online, and get their sites shit down
Ever since that autist grinch in a ski mask holding a gun we've probably been labeled a terrorist website.
Do the math

Turns national security apparatus against opposition and uses it politically to push through agenda

Liberals gain more power and the Liberal agenda advances as does their Marxist pets.

AKA everything we hate now just gets worse.

WW3?
Civil War 2?

>The Moderate Rebels will overthrow Assad an SAA with US an Saudi help an go to liberate the entire ME an Europe.
Pic related.

This is an absolutely masterful edit. Props to the creator.

She dies in office of some illness or other. Whatshisname becomes President.

I would assume 4 more years of Obama essentially, just with more secret backdealings.

America won't be where I think it'll get really bad in the next 4 years, that's Europe.

There is no fucking alt-right you dumb piece of shit.

The alt-right is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, misogynist, homophobe, fascist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the alt-right and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The most that will happen is she antagonizes Russia some more and gets us into another middle east quagmire before she dies in office of a stroke

Let WWIII come. I'm tired of waiting to watch this world burn

Man Americas in a weird place.

I think as if late, the people controlling hillary the.. 'globalists' if you will are realising they might've bet on the wrong horse.

They might try pulling funding from her. The problem is she's a really angry person.

IF she wins anyway without them, the globalists are going to have Hillary as an enemy and they're probably going to have to get rid of her.

If repeating numbers this faggot dies check em

You're really bad at this.

you really are a dumb fuck.

we may avoid another fascist like roberts in the supreme court