Should children be allowed to consent to sex?

Should children be allowed to consent to sex?

Why not?

The kids can consent all they want, but the adults should still be executed by firing squad.

I hope it's worth it.

Fuck no. When was the last time a kid 'consented' and a older male didnt 'heavily persuade'

No fuck off.

Should women be allowed to consent to sex (while drunk)?

women shouldn't be allowed to do anything, really

May I order some sauce?

post the rest

No, you pedophile. There might be an argument for lowering the age of consent for teens vut children shlould be off limits.

Absolutely. Its ridiculous that an adult loses the ability to consent after one deink, afterwhich a man can be charged with rape. Feminists are ruining society.

Consent with who...?
Adults? No.

Other children? Yes, but it shouldn't be encouraged.

Basically an under 16 y/o could not rape an under 16 if they both agreed to have sex or some sexual contact. I'm talking like between maybe 12 and 16 here, anyone under 12 has no hormones anyway. They wouldn't consent to something they don't understand.

I would consider 16 to 19 the "gray" zone. Under 18 is still a minor, but a 19 year old could date a 17 year old and that wouldn't unusual. That wouldn't be rape if they consented either.

But if a 30 year old is trying to pick up a 17 year old, that should be considered pedophilia.

What if the child consents tho?

Should children be able to open bank accounts and take out lines of credit?

If they don't know what they are consenting too, it's not consent.

no
fuck off and get raped to death by a moose

>Sex while drunk = rape

Get the fuck out feminist scum

Fuck off furfag

Sex with little girls is good but only if it's within a proper relationship( within marriage or in the family).

Why are americans so bad at finding content online?

why are canadians dogfuckers?

>children
I'm not talking about drunk chicks at a party.