I'm actually from cripple chan tbqh famalam

>1 post by this id

>Reddit fags trying to spoiler on Sup Forums

>Ayn Rand

Jesus. This Jewess needs to fucking die

NO
SHE'S PURE ARYAN

i sure hope she does. imagine her getting B L A C K E D

there's no evidence of it. standing in the same room as a black guy = burning coal for Sup Forums though.

I dunno why she gets some of the nerds arond here so hard. She has a odd, asymmetical face and bad facial harmony.

Sup Forums really is desperate I guess.

>Jesus. This Jewess needs to fucking die

but shrug muh atlas?????

She's also good friends with (((Cathy Young))) and (((Christina Hoff Sommers)))

I get people calling her a kike because her mum was one (even though she vehemently says she is not jewish), but I have never once seen any photo or video of her being beyond professional/polite to a black dude

>beady-eyed semite face
DROPPED

Who?

I'm sure she was impressed with your Master's in Windows Help desk assistance.

I would do relatively anything, kill another man included, just to sneak into her house and take her used panties home with me. I would wear them on my face every day. Kill me.

I know she's hinted at wanting to come to the states if Trump is elected, she hates dudge weed man.

What do you think /pol? Can I make her a good nazi waifu?

LOOK AT THAT KANG BUST BEHIND HER

lauren southern needs my seeds in her womb

Well she's kind of autistic and weird as well, which is sort of a plus if you're also like that

>Sup Forums really is desperate I guess.
as long as they're not hideous and obese
and they share a fraction of the same ideas
these spergs will masturbate to their (all the girls Sup Forums obsesses over) existance

desu this is my waifu

>anti EU
>friends with Le Pen
>pro FN
>aryan

Who is this bitch?

me thinks Lauren Southern posts this shit herself to stay relevant.

me thinks you're right

she's actually been pooed by the loo man

i know her from high school.

shes a rice burner actually. yeah actually ikr?

I wish she would burn my aryan dick, if you know what I mean.

I want to see her in a lustful state being pleasured expertly by a well built African American.

whats the deal with her sister man jess is boderline retarded

dont get me wrong id fuck the jewish right out of her

I don't care. Her armpits are flawless

The best part is I didn't even know how young she was, I think shes like 20 or 21. I wonder if shes a virgin. Better be saving herself for me, the bitch.

If you dont like atlas sheug i hope you have cancer

>31
literally granny tier

Sounds extremely painful

fuck off manlet she's mine

She is aging as well as a Tomato

I'd make sure her children have blonde hair and hazel eyes, like me tbqh

For you

What do you think Lauren Southern's pussy tastes like, lads?

hippie degeneracy makes you retarded

>What do you think Lauren Southern's pussy tastes like, lads?
rancid tuna

honestly wonder what lauren thinks about her sister dating a 33 year old scumbag dj haha

root beer barrel candy

Cucknadia everybody.

>Manlet

I'm 5'9 bro I'll curbstop your ass, promise. Really. I mean it's average. Usually. Fuck you.

This

Also nice Q U A D S

yes

She lives in a place where very few black people exist. I know, because she ran as an MP in the libertarian party for my area.

its not even the 33 year old dj part, its more the fact dude looks like her dad

Do they still make those? That's like my childhood right there.

>nod reeding atlis fugged >:DDD

Who is that

i'm actually 5'6" i was just projecting, king

dude im from the city shes in theres niggers everywhere

Fucking manlets temper is always as short as their height.

yes

>5'9"
>not manlet
Sorry bro, manlet cutoff is 6'2"

>thin upper lip
>protruding lower lip
>crooked teeth
>lizard eyes
>grandparents escaped Nazis in Denmark
>implying she isn't a kike

What does this mean? Has kek blessed me with saying I will giver her my aryan seed? Could this be?

i thought it was that he only goes after 16-18 year olds and gets them hooked on mdma and k

whats the deal with you guys doing whippits so much out here, almost everyone ive met here at shows likes whippits

I don't have a temper at all, cool as a cucumber, but I'll kill you if you insult me again kangaroo Jack.

>its another cuck fantasizing about a conservative commentator getting fucked by niggers episode

I may be 5'10" but I get a free pass for being a NATURAL blonde.

She came out of the oven smoking hot so, kike or not I'm not complaining.

5'11 is the cutoff

Yeah nah m8 if you're an insecure dwarf-baby it's 6'2, didn't you get the memo? Cutoff is 7'1 now.

Kek, desperate manlet, threats are empty as the headroom of his car.
inb4 unbridled manlet rage

WTF both of you should know the cutoff is 6'5, have you two been hiding under a rock?!

ive met the dude desu, guys got like 3-4 brain cells firing

as for his aspirations of a DJ, they arent going anywhere. dude doesnt even understand basic music production concepts.

p.s. both her and her sis burned the same fucking coal from this half white/half black dude. confirmed with my own eyes.

le "hue hue how could you fags find this disgusting wretch attractive. Raise ur standards to mine, plebs (;" Please kill yourself you pathetic faggot

She is pretty & it seems like she is also capable of logical thought processes. But I could do without all the make-up and fake finger nails.... Only trashy white broads and nig nogs get fake finger nails!

Die, lanklet scum, die

how old is she anyway?

>not knowing when people are ironically using spoilers to trigger people

I want to lick her armpits.

She is in college.

are you near kitsilano at all?

20 I think. Just young enough where the pussy doesn't smell to ripe, but it's JUST RIGHT. Just TIGHT enough to do the job.

which one?

Considering she likes taking the piss out of "tan europeans" and calls for korean snipers and regularly calls BLM the "dindu's" I doubt it.

But do her nudes exist?

You must either be gay or a woman to not see why she's attractive, she's smart as fuck, red pilled, pretty face, nice body, that's not desperate you stupid ausfag

she works for ezra levant too

TRS is getting to her me thinks.

i want to tuck her in, kiss her forehead, and then rub her belly while reading her a bedtime story, if you know what i mean

im in gvrd, i wont disclose my location cuz it would out who i am if shes lurking. i use to have respect for both of them before they got both got fucked by the same black dude. get some fucking morals.

I don't remember, somewhere in Canada. She talks about it on her youtube.

im asking cause everyone ive met so far here is bluer than the bluest blue pill. just looking to meet some people who i can actually have some kind of a conversation with.

she isn't going to age well, that's for sure

but she's pretty cute right now

my hometown is full of women who look like her, i don't know what it is, something happens to their face when they turn 30, probably the pills and wine, but their face ends up looking like amy schumer (unless they invest in botox and shit like that)

do you use kik or skype? or got a throw away email?

its her cheeks, theyre going to start sagging.

she was in that James Bond movie and in Mission Impossible something.

man its hard to meet people in vancouver fuccc

Hi Lauren.

milf then

an french woman and one of the few actresses that is isn't influenced by kikes.