Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

>82% of of white mothers with multiple half black children had the children with multiple fathers
>98% of white women with half black children receive 0 financial support from the father
>97% of white women with half black children are on government assistance
>97% of half black children to do not have their father active in their life
>94% of half black half white children don't have a good relationship with their father

Good to know Dave Chappelle's doing alright.

Everytime something like this happens, when a nigger commits a crime, they ALWAYS have this smug look in their mugshots.

It's not a look of "ha, i win cunts" but a smugness that comes from utter ignorance of what they just did, a lack of understanding of doing any wrong, they legitimately believe they are not to blame

God I fucking hate niggers

I'm pretty sure every time they murder a cracker they feel a transcendental sense of smugness

>smug
>utter ignorance of what they just did, a lack of understanding of doing any wrong, they legitimately believe they are not to blame
You don't know what smug is.

Here, I made it into a shareable redpill.

slightly less confusing redpill

Well no shit. They do the same thing to black women. They just want to fuck a white girl not settle down and raise children with them. It's the white women who are at fault in this situation. I mean how, HOW could you be dumb enough to fuck a nigger knowing that you'll become a social leper in your white middle class areas AND you won't receive any support from the nigger who knocked you up.

>none making 100,000+

>caucasian
>hispanic
>not caucausion

Most in this study wouldn't be, to be fair.

The only good mudshark is a dead mudshark.

>8% of tolls are unpaid
Unacceptable.
How can coalburners be so fucking stupid? Blacks are literally hundreds of thousands of years behind us in evolution and owe us for their entire pathetic existence

EVERYONE hates niggers. White people hate em. Asians hate em. Even niggers hate niggers. That's why they kill each other so damn much.

This

On my experience - blacks from africa. They know how lucky they are to get out from their shitholes, and it cost them a dicent share of homecountry GDP. They are detest nigger culture and pretty conservative. I know one couple they both working, have 3 kids and the oldest niglet is pretty smart.

Cultures is toxic, not genes, and american blacks in 50-th had a good chance, but it was totally fucked up.

Right after the start of Lyndon B. Johnson's great society did things start going downhill for the black community, it trapped them in welfare dependence and subsidized illegitimacy, even the IQ of blacks after World War Two up until LET was steadily going up. Black culture nowadays is literally toxic in a way that makes responsibility and hard work a white thing and not black, all the while also being told about how oppressed they, one day hope we can all agree to admit that it's not a problem with us, but a series of problems in the black community. The best blacks have ever done in American history was when they were trying to compete with and emulate whites

Explain Africa still being a shit hole then.

Sure there are good ones, but as with all shitskins, the good is the minority.

You can say it's not the DNA but you're literally describing the first evolutionary steps whites took to be the supreme civilization powerhouse we are, as applied to niggers CURRENTLY. The fact it's taken them this long to start showing signs of advancement is the proof. Culture comes from biology adapting to environments.

>born out of wedlock

That doesn't mean the father isn't around, it just means they aren't married when the baby is born. The real father abandonment rate is probably very high, but not that high.

>explain africa still being a bunch of mud huts
Well whitey didn't build the infrastructure. Your average negroid could succeed in American society if he 1) doesn't do drugs 2) finished high school and 3) doesn't commit crime. That alone weeds out most black men in America.

Captcha = bananas

when love going into danger after being warned.
I swear its some form of autism, and I'm not even mildly trying to meme joke shit about it.

Women don't think much about anything, user.

They don't have any hobbies. They don't care about politics (beyond the superficial).

Most of what they say is whatever nu-meme is popular at the moment. They're parrots, essentially.

All the historically accomplished women have been butch. Can you find a counter example?

This is really sad.

I wish people could wake up to cultural differences. There's something to be said by way of the statistics of out-of-wedlock birth-rates and how that affects different types of inter-rational marriages.

Maybe we need to start at a base level in culture to ensure we can maintain a secure future for mankind. Some of these 'disadvantaged youths' don't have the upbringing required to produce proper parents.

It's pretty obvious when you think of children. Look at the modern feminist movement, they scream and stomp up and down, wear ridiculous clothing and take their clothes off, whine and bitch about illogical things and purely selfish emotive reason as if it's some sort of superior form of argument to facts and data and logic.

Women are just small children who've been told how good they are their whole lives, and that they're are more valuable than 'fucking white males', hence they act like spoiled children who get too much praise from their parents, and think they can bully people unmolested. The trouble is that this phenomenon in encouraged by many, and tolerated by most.

>It's the white women who are at fault in this situation

This.

>the truth shall set you free Sup Forums ;)

No, this is just the dog whistle lie where we have to say "culture not genetics"

It's genetics. This kind of mathematical certainty for fucking up and being an irresponsible cunt is beyond what you are measuring.

It happens in every country, the same exact pattern repeats itself. Regardless of cultural differences, the fucking pattern repeats. Tell your political science professor he's a fucking hack.

Wow, Dave Chappelle got mean after he was cancelled.

The women don't care.
Trust me, I see it every day. Either her parents support her and her kid or the welfare state does.
Women are so naturally narcissistic that ultimately they can't be asked to care if their child has a father or not.