The Flash Talkback Thread AYYY LMAO Edition

>Today's Episode: INVASION

>IT’S HEROES VS. ALIENS IN THIS EPIC CROSSOVER EVENT — When aliens called the Dominators attack Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) speeds over to Star City to ask the Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) for help in stopping them. Realizing the battle against the Dominators is bigger than they thought, they track down the Legends of Tomorrow, and Barry and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) create a breach to bring back a secret weapon – Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist). Once all of the super friends are assembled, they come up with a plan to attack but a shocking secret related to Flashpoint is revealed and suddenly no one is sure who they can trust. Meanwhile, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) wants to join the battle against the aliens but Iris (Candice Patton) tells him he’s not ready.

Streams. (Updated and checked as of 10/11/2016)

>Stream 1.

tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php

>Stream 2.

arconaitv.me/tcw/

>Stream 3

livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main

T-MINUS 40 MINUTES UNTIL SHOWTIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4fh9HTOJmE
youtube.com/watch?v=rP0tIKuQD3U
youtube.com/watch?v=PiWg83pOpOg
youtube.com/watch?v=V4fh9HTOJmE&t=0m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Hows it going?

First for Kara a cutie,and i don't even watch Supergirl.

Since Arrow is probably going to be the highlight of the crossover, which episode is going to be better Flash or LoT?

>inb4 the crossover is just the last scene

Hi Sup Forums

Mid-season episode new photos.

D A M A G E D

Hopefully the LoT one as it is the finale. It would be dissapointing if the start is better than the end.

Damn, Hamill pulling the Leto look better than Leto himself

Just here to say that everyone bitching about the Supergirl "crossover" (or lack thereof) last night is a dumbass and a whiny baby. No one said it was gonna be a huge crossover.
I can't watch for another 4 hours so I'll see yall later

tfw dropped it few episodes ago.

BARRY

I'm happy Trickster Christmas is happening.

I don't care how you call me. I was mad as fuck about it, they had the perfect chance to use flash when Kara and Cyborg Superman were fighthing and they fucking wasted it.

Also, Supergirl is from Earth-38
youtube.com/watch?v=V4fh9HTOJmE

Here's the scene of Barry in Supergirl.
youtube.com/watch?v=rP0tIKuQD3U

You don't really need to watch the show to watch the crossover.

NICE

>Since Arrow is probably going to be the highlight of the crossover

>80% of it is Oliver having a dream

I don't follow your logic.

>tfw dead thread

You think our Barry will ever meet Barry from the 90s? It's obvious the two series are set in the same multiverse.

>arrow the highlight
>half the episode is oliver dreaming about never crashing on the island, while the other half has felicity stepping up as leader in his absence.

arrow is gonna be the fucking worst of the bunch.

I wonder if they will just say that it was Jay in the past of his universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiWg83pOpOg

Pretty sure dude played Barry Allen in the 90s

cisco was still too fucking mad to bother generating a worm hole i know he has good reasons for being mad but i hope they become friends again soon

But Supergirl's an alien.

I could see that happening. I'd rather our Barry actually go back to the 90s verse. That'd be a lot crazier for us to see.

yeah but she looks like us so she's alright

Exactly, but they could use footage where they don't use his name and say it's moments from when Jay was starting out. Or just images like with Trickster

from a different universe

By the looks of it he'll be the one outing Barry to everyone and leading to Barry being scolded by Team Arrow and the Legends. Except for Oliver, he knows he's in no position to judge someone else's poor decisions.

still disappointed that martian wont be showing up

>the Legends
Really they are gonna be pissed at someone for messing with time? They fuck it up as well.

he's suffering from white martian disease

the legends have no fucking room to talk

>Legends
they can't talk

Reminder that Supergirl is confirmed Earth-38

youtube.com/watch?v=V4fh9HTOJmE&t=0m55s

the disease was cured right before barry came to get kara

Stop it I can only get so erect

Oliver's dream is going to be hard to watch, especially so if Felicity doesn't show up at all during it.

>Trickster won't be in the crossover
>Mark Hamill won't be dealing with aliens

>Soon I will have to watch LoT after Flash instead of watching BMJ's hustle
no my comfy Tuesday nights

LoT is tonight? Did they move it from Thursday for the crossover?

We've already seen the snaps, she's married to Ray in it.

After the winter break it's moving to tuesdays after Flash. Ratings must be trash.

>No Felicity

Oh you tease, don't toy with me with those wonderful ideas

You knew it was going to be like that though. I just expected last 5 minutes and not last 90 seconds.

Really feels like Supergirl/Flash/Arrow's writers didn't want to do this now or ever.

They're moving it after Flash around the time Riverdale debuts

Perfect, even better.

It's very likely that this was forced by higher ups. The first Flash/Arrow crossover was the only one that felt natural.

LoT is trash, but legion of doom seems interesting

I wish we could see some villains teaming up with the heroes during this crossover.

dead dindus on will, please send help... will we get flash?

What's everyone snacking on?

WHEEEEREEEESS

MYYYYY

FAAAAAMIIIILYYYY

FEEEEEEUUUUUUUDDD!!!!

Nachos

This is Crimson Leader, prepare for invasion! All Flashfags Stand By!

A dream of a world without Felicity.

this. heatwave isn't really a villain anymore so much as an anti-hero, so he doesn't count. would love it if reverse flash appeared and teamed up with them because he can't ruin barry's life and fuck up all of reality if aliens take over the world.

Which is the most stable stream?

Harley/Ivyfag reporting in!

ok but you know that in typical cliched guggenheim fashion, oliver will snap out of the dream world by remembering his true love for felicity.

Will ( stream 3 on OP). But Family Feud isn't on so we don't know if Will will stream Flash

I just want Slade but I doubt we're even getting Manu so it's not worth it.

her nagging will wake him up, and she'll bitch about the dream not being about her

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Legends of Tomorrow is the best show on CW?

I'll shoot you down.

Absolutely not.

these are my favorite candy I can only buy em 2months out of the year and I end up gorging on em like a crack addict dumped into a sandbox full of crack every year

But Izombie exists

>Now that the dust has settled...

Sup Forums's calling card. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, sir.

>I am....THE FLASH

PAAAATTTYYYYYY

You post this everywhere BUT LoT talkback threads

only when it avoids the SJW preachy-ness which unfortunately seems to have been turned up a couple notches this season

PATTYPATTY PATTY

Cisco still a bitch made. Sigh

If doubles i win the lottery

>I AM A LESBIAN, GIRL POWER XD
>I AM BLACK, LOL SLAVERY

the other guys are alright

AYYYYYYYYYYY FLASHBROOOOOOOS

WOOOOOAAAAHHHH

Can I have some ot it?

Pic related and some Nerds.

TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP

WHO HYPE

Cannibal please

>>Today's Episode: INVASION

You forgot the exclamation point, user.

Jesus we're jumping right into it

The Flash and Arrow already fucking up their mission.

How do I cash a Sup Forums post?

>That intro
Okay, I'm hype.

Neat.

THAT TITLE CARD!

Nice Intro

>Supergirl and the Legends crew get mind-controlled first

FIGURES.