Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/yd83x48r
strawpoll.com/5c1dye94
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Federation_starship_classes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
>THAT IS ALL.

>it's a Julian makes promises he can't keep episode

This turbanwinding quack shoulda' had his license revoked and sent back to Rwanda or wherever the fuck Druse hotbed he climbed out of

>doctor's orders

Reposting since the threads dying.

OFFICIAL RANKINGS

BEST SHIPS IN STARFLEET
strawpoll.com/yd83x48r

WORST SHIPS IN STARFLEET
strawpoll.com/5c1dye94

LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. ALL SHIPS TAKEN FROM MEMORY ALPHA memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Federation_starship_classes

SHUTTLES & 26-27TH CENTURY SHIPS NOT INCLUDED.

MULTIPLE CHOICE ALLOWED

>Constellation Class is the Worst so far
>Check it out
OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING SHIP

JOLAN TRU, CAPTAIN PICARD

Have you had a chance yet to watch that anime which I recommended to you in our last encounter?

Hahaaa, if only...

>Except Riker knows, and he'll bury it in food.

This was his downfall. He figured if he kept his mouth full, he would never tell the secrets. I pity him in a way.
If Troi was not so inept she might have saved him.

*breaks the laws of physics at u*

>Miranda #1

What is it about this ship that makes it so perfect?

So comfy

>HOW MANY GENDERS PICARD!?
THERE ARE TWO GENDEAAAAAUGH

Steamrunner now. The fuck even.

Kiff, inform the crew that someone has been stealing out memes. Like I steal hearts.

(Or are the memes just similar by accident?)

Why did they fake it shake it booty quake it?

Starting vess-el for star trek online.
Garbage.

The oppression of the Bajorans would have engendered more sympathy if they weren't obnoxious space terrorists

>ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS, IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO NERYS' MOTHER AS "THE WHORE OF TEROK NOR". THAT IS ALL.

I think this is my favorite explanation for Riker's weight gain

But a flying cube is perfectly fine? Cool, at least we know where you draw the line.

>Well it's real like the seal on our handshake deal, you said you'd publish what I feel but now you're starting up to keel, so now the truth we shall reveal for the lies you can't conceal, as I give you this appeal and I get down and I kneel, for it feels quite surreal and not at all ideal as I can't make a meal from stale donuts that I steal because you feed us piecemeal but can't deny I'm corporeal as your vow you must repeal (and I find you perineal).
>The publisher says that my submission is unsatisfactory? Well I never needed your glory. Can't you understand? It's not just a story.
>IT'S!
>FUCKING!
>REAL!
What did he mean by this?

False flag attack.

You're welcome to it.

UNION

From the planet that brought you shapeshifting ultimate waifu Famke Janssen

ENT is proud to present sexy brown alien princess

This planet Krios must be paradise

ch'ekd

Jee-hee-sus, could they have made this peevish, female Dolph Lundgren character any more unlikeable?
>I got itI GOT IT! don't help me, I got it!
>Oh you think I'm cute? You think I can dance right out of my chair you upright piece of crap!
>Thanks Julian for literally making me uncrippled and now I can walk and stuff but I don't know I miss the zero G bedroom, why walk when you can just float at night and piss people off by day?

Were we supposed to not sympathize with her? I'm starting to get this impression

It's a shame there was never a scene of a Ferengi in a holosuite program as a Pinkerton agent breaking up strikes in the late 1800's.

What breaks physics?

I've got a new meme for you, boss, hot off the presses. I think it could be a real winner. Lots of repost potential.

Okay, here goes.

*ahem*

>Why was Brunt in Sisko's dream?

She's a cripple sick of people treating her like a cripple. You're not supposed to sympathise with her, but you are supposed to judge the crew for treating her like she's incapable just because she's in a wheelchair

Picard maneuver. You see the warp trail starting at the old position, meaning you are seeing it go to warp at present. It should look like a second Stargazer warping in on its own, not moving from the Stargazer's current position to the new one and "duplicating".

>You're not supposed to sympathise with her, but you are supposed to judge the crew for treating her like she's incapable just because she's in a wheelchair
Except they never did that. They were very understanding to how she felt about her situation from the start but she still found a way to get upset.
But that isn't really why I disliked the character, she was always a bitch for no reason and Julian calls her on it in the episode.
So you can get 2 strikes but that last part was the straw.. you'd think she'd be grateful but all she can think of is I won't be able to go home/ get Zero G fap sessions.

Which brings me to a question I'm surprised I've never seen anyone else posit before.. Was she the only race in Star Trek that it was suggested was greatly affected by altered gravity off of their homeworld?

I think in reality it would be incredibly hard for most aliens to co-exist with one another unless they looked like those fish people from season 1 of TNG.

Founder genetic manipulation. All humanoids are generally compatible, barring a few flukes like them or the Trill (damn slugs fucked up their genetics).

>it's a Jadzia's wig is freakin' huge season

I was just gonna call her a whiny little bitch that people tried to treat nice but.....
This user sums it up very nicely.

Does Trip ever have sex with a human, or just ayy lmaos?

there are other worlds than these JJJ-AAAAAA-KKKK-EEEE-OOOOOOOOO

Worst Ship Coming Through

>Voyager S7
>Janeway has gone from just an unstable bitch to literally insane
>she's convinced her replicator is out to get her

I want the WHOLE NINE.

Sexual organs posting, Frakes posting, FAT Frakes posting, slutty Jadzia posting, Ezri posting, Seven of Nine got Obama elected posting, Dukat did nothing wrong posting, Bajoran WORKERS posting, Armament of the Lollipop posting, Curneth DON'T posting, Captain Laneway posting, Kanar with Damar posting, Shatposting, old Gates posting, 30s-40s Gates posting, Dorn posting, Barclay on the Holodeck at the Enterprise posting, Darmok posting, angry conservative Enterprise posting, Voyager Box sets posting, Gowron posting, and even Voyager simulator posting.

I. WANT. IT. ALL.

I am /trek/ but what are you?

I think what I hate the most is the B5 style episode 'Night' that everyone pretends to love so much but they completely forget how Janeway decides she'd rather let her crew die and face no oxygen in 5 days just to uphold Federation principles.

Insaneway's the only way.

>*inhales deeply*

>Curneth DON'T posting
Failed meme that nobody liked. It was probably you.

Is that a fucking Power Rangers zord?

>Failed meme that nobody liked. It was probably you.

/trek/ is a containment general for failures that nobody likes. tard

Are you the angry conservative Enterprise poster?
Admire your tenacity.

I think the armament of the lollipop was another failed meme.

>i-is that Patricia Tallman?
>yep, it's her and we all know this because she was clearly visible in the shot for 5 seconds

Didn't he fuck her though?
Also his paper almost won him the best prize for doctors that is something especially at his age.

Take a nap. That's an order!

>I didn't put it in my report but at the end I really thought that there were 5 genders.

Holy shit to think they almost broke Picard.

>51 / 31 / 20 / 1
>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists".

>51 / 31 / 20 / 1

My good dear friend, please give up this nonplussed crusade you are on.

He almost fucked one of the MACOs.

>Shattered

As clip shows go, I think this is my favorite so far.

Night, night commander.

What did he unironically mean with this?

>57 / 32 / 22 / 1

>Captain Proton

ok, I take it back

Hey look who back still not seeking help!
You do know she can command from wherever she want to right? Be he ready room, the sonic showder, or Jeffreys tube 8 subsection 24B. SHE'S THE CAPTAIN DAMIT!!!!!!!!!

Is vagina trek on CBS going to fail like voyager?

Looks stupid unless that english looking guy becomes a captain and the show is about him rather than walking dead vagina spock.

>hating on Capt. Proton and Buster Kincaid
>disdain for plebs.png

62 / 33 / 23 / 1

>ignore the security feature!!!!

>Is vagina trek on CBS going to fail like voyager?
>critics not allowed into premiere
>pilot on CBS then goes behind paywall
>unnecessary redesign of beloved species
>main character is a sexually ambiguous adopted sister of spock who we never knew about
>another prequel

Sounds like a vomit bucket of bad ideas already but you never know

Nice dubs but what are you trying to say?

>unless that english looking guy becomes a captain
Jason Isaacs is already the captain of the USS Discovery, so your wish is half-granted.

You are now obligated by the ancient laws to give it a chance.

I reckon that discovery will be decisively okay

It hasn't even aired yet and it's already better than Orville.

>It hasn't even aired yet and it's already better than Orville.

was last night's episode (I think it was supposed to be about a transgender baby) even watchable?

missed it and forgot to Dvr

Directed by Brannon Braga.

they so sassy!!!! you go guuuuurl!

>complaining about hamfisted forced diversity in fucking star trek of all shows.

Watching it now. The tranny plot is retarded, but the super strong security girl in boxing shorts was hot

it is pretty retarded but it's all for the best. even seth's character thinks it's kind of retarded for a while. rudolph part is the best.

>sec girl gets hot after being bulliid

>Orville actually ruled against the crew and forced the child to undergo the sex change against his parent's will

>NowTHATSWhatICallPRogressive.jpg

It was nice. TNG would have ended with everyone reluctantly agreeing with Picard and changing their society to fit human ideals.

This one ended with them recognising the crew had a point, but telling them no anyway

show me a white male besides the english guy?
I'm not going to watch this shit if it's unrelatable, I ex-military, and on my ship it was 75% white males, so I can't suspend disbelief in the sake of diversity.

>TNG would have
No, friend. This strategy doesn't work. Let the episode stand on it's own.

I'm ex military too, but unlike you I'm not a pol newfag who gets bothered by stuff like that.

Well then I guess it's a good thing for everyone you're not in the military anymore

It's ugly, but I kinda like it.
Looks like some big old rusty Mercury straight out of seventies.

You were in the military of a union of the whole planet?

Pavel, when the plane fell.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

That is actually good analogy, now that I think about it.
>Constitution is Lincoln Continental
>Miranda is Ford Galaxie/Custom 500/LTD
>Constellation is Mercury Monterey

>mfw the Federation only beat the Dominion because Garak fleeced the Romulans into switching sides, and later Section 31 engaged in biological warfare against the Founders

They never really addressed how low the Federation sank in order to survive the Dominion war

All those years in Starfleet Academy for this?

>Section 31 engaged in biological warfare against the Founders

What's wrong with this?

TNG had that episode when Worf was dishonored anyway despite them finding evidence that Duras was the traitor.
And then TNG had another episode where that one guy didn't want to die but then went to his planet to get euthanized.
Also, the episode with the "Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"-person that got her mind realligned.

Those are both nice when compared to pic related. It is for some reason 5th... I don't even try to understand that reason.

>TNG had that episode when Worf was dishonored anyway despite them finding evidence that Duras was the traitor.
Political corruption, not the same.

>And then TNG had another episode where that one guy didn't want to die but then went to is planet to get euthanized.
Went voluntarily, not the same

>Also, the episode with the "Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"-person that got her mind realligned.
fair point

>literally an intrepid class startship fucks a Bird of Prey
Is this the first Federation/Klingon coop vessel?

Didn't "she" have the option to request amnesty but refused?

The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual describes this vessel as an Intrepid-class starship variant, describing it as being among the ships "constructed from salvaged components, components in work, and custom assemblies fabricated by the individual fleet yards."

It was a mongrel built from salvage for use in the blockade run to DS9

>late night trek
shaka, when the thread fell