Trump hates veterans

Did this draft dodging pussy actually have the audacity to call real veterans and generals "losers" while never having served himself?

Fuck trump. As an Iraq war vet, I am no longer a republican and I'm now going to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you vote for the bitch that sent your candy ass over there in the first place?

Two words, George Dumbfuckya.

Actual military servicemember here, not a CTR lying shill.

Nobody in the military is voting for Clinton after the debacle with her leaking Top Secret material. Not with all the training we have to do. It's a split between Trump and third parties right now. Even the lefties are voting Green rather than Dem.

Sage goes in all fields

washed up pussy bitch loser. I hope you end up on the streets begging for hot pockets living under a cardboard box you cuck.

FUCK DRUMPF BITCHES!!!

Rich people dont go to war

>real veterans and generals "losers"

McCain is a loser, veterans agree.

>I'm now going to vote for Hillary Clinton.
Did Hilary serve in the Military?

>she voted for Iraq War Authorization
>voted yes for basically every conflict
>unlike Dubya is still in politics
>served recently as Secretary of State
>still a war hawk
>8 years later still blaming Dubya for everything
If you hadn't served in the Iraq War, I'd have assumed you're a literal child. Did they continue the use of depleted uranium shells in Desert Storm 2: Electric Boogaloo? It'd be a reasonable explanation for your brain damage.

good meme

You caught me, I'm no veteran but I'm no shill either. All I want is stability.

There are hundreds of veteran groups supporting HRC after Trump's bastardizing comments. Don't delude yourself.

This lunatic wants to send soldiers to steal Iraq and Libya's oil. Do you have any fucking clue how much carnage would ensue? On top of that, he would probably start WW3 with China... Americans do you have any morals?

k

>steal
Who says it it theirs?

Real war veteran right here. Fuck you op you dumb fuck. The democrats are shit for anyone in the military. I still have friends serving and not one of them even considered voting for the reptilian queen. You're a shitbag now and I bet you were a shitbag in the military.

>(((veteran groups)))
Uh huh, sure.

>Americans do you have any morals?
>American flag
>not a shill

No you're a flaming faggot shill kill yourself.

>wanting to steal poor people's only source of wealth in that cursed region
This is why american nationalism/exceptionalism is dangerous and needs extermination.

Again why is it theirs?

Were you born without a spine, or did a tragic accident take it from you?

Yeah except everyone that served knows how the Clintons treat the military and Trump even skips debates to raise funds for veterans and wants to fund the military properly again.

Go shill in the men's room at a highway rest stop.

He's pretty clearly a no bullshit full on Marxist. He even pretended to be a war veteran in an attempt to shill here.

He deserves the oven.

As a vet myself, I will vote for Trump, he is the best choice for the military.

Good on you bro

>You caught me, I'm no veteran but I'm no shill either. All I want is stability.
>I'm not a shill
>Shills for Hillary in the next sentence

Kek you fucking idiot, pls KYS

>This is why american nationalism/exceptionalism is dangerous and needs extermination

Your nose is showing kike, you really think the profit from oil fields in Iraq were distributed evenly amongst its citizens

>Muh poor sand niggers lost their government controlled oil fields that they never saw a cent from

You're a pathetic piece of garbage

>muh welfare queen entitlement

He's blown you fags so much already and it's still not enough lmao

And yes I know this post is bait I don't care, fucking welfare queens.

Haha all these butthurt trumpfags, go fuck yourselves. Your tears will be glorious come November.

im not sure if you are supposed to post that sort of stuff.

What sort of stuff? Clothed girls?

dumb faggots, Iraq's oil reserves amounts to barely 3% of the world total and Trump wants to take that too.

Americans are sophomoric on foreign policy at best.

a little young, do you think?

nope

you don't think that girl it too young to be posted in just a short top and panties?

nope

As a veteran you should kys for even thinking that.

do you have any daughters or nieces?

5 cents deposited :^)

No daughter and no nieces to my fancy honestly

Why do you ask?

Was talking to a friend in the military the other day and the sentiment is basically "why the fuck do we have to learn about security if she can break the law and get away with it"

He broke 2 legs ejecting from his aircraft and spent 5 years in a Vietnamese prison camp, pretty impressive desu

>Two words, George Dumbfuckya.

And these same CTR shills keep saying that Hillary's supporters are smart

kek

Maybe you would feel differently if you had them.

Not so prone to post, or even look at photos like that.

don't respond to him. he's asking a lot of creepy questions and probably wants pictures of your young family members.
I already reported his poster ID and IP address to the moderators on IRC. He'll get a knock on his door pretty damn soon for what he's trying to pull here.

Are you one of the shitty millennial Jews ive been hearing about?

Actual Iraq veteran here, pound sand you CTR shill, the only vets voting for Hillary might be a few pussy ass academy grad officers, and even they are in the minority because they all come from rich conservative families.

Trump wants to get out of the Middle East, Hillary was the one who was in favour of toppling Gaddafi in Libya, Assad etc.

Don't mistake Trump for Bush either, Trump was against Iraq. Imagine if Saddam was still there? At least he knew how to keep the radicals in line.

lol.

k.

Why? I don't understand what you mean?

I wish I had a cute niece or daughter. I likely will eventually I plan on having kids.

I appreciate the concern friend.

Veterans groups like IAVA are, but that is the civilian leadership of those non profit scams that don't actually speak for vets. The only people in the military supporting Hillary are the occasional pussy ass pogue and any generals who stand to benefit who are already in her circle.

We're ready to go into Syria or Libya if we have to, with not a doubt in our minds. And we're sure as hell ready to turn on the administration if Hillary wins and tries to disenfranchise Americans.

>vote Clinton

So as a veteran who has fought for your country you wish to see it collapse?

would you be comfortable posting pictures of them online like you did with the girl who sparked off this initial conversation?

Considering he is campaigning a non-interventionist policy i think you have had too much marxism. Kill yourself.

The girl I posted has an Instagram I believe, I wouldn't post relatives faces on Sup Forums personally.

>stability

The collapse of the USA is sure stability right?

KILL YOURSELF

wtf is this marxism bullshit? I hate marx and haven't even mentioned my economic views.

Retarded trumpkins. Trump is anything but non-interventionist. He wants to start a war with China over trade policy and wants to steal Iraq and now Libya's oil.

No one gives a shit that you're an Iraq vet. If anything I am less likely to respect your opinion as you were dumb enough to get yourself sent to Iraq to fight for oil.

depressing to think an adult figure would post something so sexual of a child on a social networking site.

but I still don't believe you should promulgate it here. Not only is it unhealthy for yourself, and the community at large, but it could potentially be detrimental to the child's rearing.

Yeah people who throw their life away in a useless war are losers.

>vet
like 2b2t vet?

If you read my other post you wouldn't be so sure... Trumpkins just hate veterans, this has been established.

Do you have any idea where we are?

>Did this draft dodging pussy actually have the audacity to call real veterans and generals "losers" while never having served himself?

Yes. He's not a teenager, after all, so "well you gotta join the military to understand it cuz 420blazeit" teenage logic doesn't apply to his utterly brilliant mind and sexy underwear. I really don't understand how you could live in this day and age with normal people and still follow this notion that you literally have to be there to get it. Doesn't apply everyhwere, son, neither does all the other highschool idioms you probably follow as the Bible.

>August 1

>this thread will reach bump limit because retards don't know how to hide or sage

A political form i thought.

am i wrong?

Close but it's politically incorrect, on Sup Forums.

Trump's plan to steal Iraq's oil.

Our vets and generals ARE losers. I didn't hear a lot about us winning over there. I heard a lot us running away after we fuck it up

so basically conservative or libertarian. not a big deal, that is common on multiple forms I frequent.

what makes it a big deal that it is hosted by Sup Forums?

Source? Ah, you have none. Shill defeated. I saw batman in a comic, don't make him real dipshit.

>MUH VETRAN
>MUH IRAQ

Strawman fallacy. Another shill conquered. Shills BTFO.

Politically incorrect isn't necessarily only political.

>what makes it a big deal that it's hosted on Sup Forums

Have you not been on Sup Forums very long?

ALL HAIL TRUMPAZUZU.

Post proof. You have none? Once again, another internet arguement won.

first time here this evening actually.

I was prompted to check out this site after reading an article in the new edition of the federalist.

Welcome newfriend.

Enjoy your stay.

>accuses people of making stuff up
>comes with wild claims and no proof

Ladies & Gentlemen, the average CTR shill / liberal voter

Spoiler alert [spoiler]they're poor right now even with oil.[/spoiler] Local monarchs, heads of state, and religious leaders are the only ones making money off oil.

Look it's 2016, I don't think anyone really gives a shit that someone would make the effort to not die in some shitty rice field for no good reason 50 years ago

interesting, if not slightly disturbing, welcome. But thank you. This form seems like an interesting cesspool of theories and concrete news that I am very interested in.

Hopefully you'll refrain from posting lewd pictures of female children in the future, though.

Yours,

-newfriend

Welcome.

Let's just switch that role
>Daughter I can show you countless examples of Hillary lying, even under oath
>#ImwithherImwithherImwither

>implying i'm not already a nazi

W
E
W

L
A
D

>Hopefully you'll refrain from posting lewd pictures of female children in the future, though.

That's not likely to happen my friend

Shill, you're shilling too hard.

The lies.

They just keep getting more and more obvious, more and more transparent.

>Scraping the bottom of the lie barrel so soon?

You have a nice day, too.

sad!

>implying you wouldn't vote for this

vote johnson then.

>it's another "draft dodging is completely okay when leftists do it" episode

Does it never get old for you being the party of hypocrisy?

I didn't know you could vote for the younger version of a person. Can they vote your zygote into office and abort you?

Hillary wants open borders, wants to bring 50,000 Middle Eastern refugees into the US.

She'll start the Third World War. If elected her plans include establishing a no-fly zone over Syria. Russia routinely flies planes over Syria.

Putin has said if Clinton elected he will go to war with the US. World War Three will commence.

She has lied consistently, lied to Trey Gowdy and other senators during congressional hearings.

Trey Gowdy has repeatedly ripped her a new one, proven her a liar time and again.

Clinton has nothing but utter contempt for the American people and couldn't care less about what happens to any of us.

Has laughed about defending a child rapist when she was a lawyer.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

>Laughs over child rape victims. Laughs over getting child rapists freed.

This doesn't even touch on all the shit she and Bill did when he was Governor of Arkansas.

>The list goes on and on and on and on!

>HILLARY FOR PRISON!

>(Watch all the shills jump out and start screeching incoherently, now.)

>INB4 NOTTRUE.jpg

>INB4BADSOURCES.jpg

Yeah, they're only "bad sources when they either expose your evil overlord or don't agree with you, right?