X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.10

Here it is! X-Necrosha.

Previously, we followed the series of events surrounding the birth of the Mutant Messiah. Cable headed into the future with the baby, only to be pursued by Bishop. His time-travel device damaged, Cable can now only jump forward in time.
After fighting with X-Force, Cable & Apocalypse in the future, Bishop escaped and continued to pursue Hope and Cable into the timestream. However, they got separated in time. Before reuniting Hope has aged two years and Cable's T/O virus is wreaking havoc. They managed to escape into Space where they encountered the Brood, and now they're on their way back to earth, but they're being followed.
In the meantime, Cyclops has allowed a few of the old New Mutants to get back together to pick up the slack in making the present ready for Cable and the baby's return.
After a series of events in which Norman Osborn and his Dark Avengers & X-Men teams sought to usurp the rights of mutants, Cyclops raised Asteroid M from the deep and declared it a sovereign state, Utopia. Magneto has come to pay his respects, Namor has joined the X-Men, and Hank has left the X-Me after some disagreements with the state of the X-Men. Oh yeah, and Kitty Pryde was rescued from space, but she's trapped in her intangible form.

Prior:

If you're just now joining us, take a look behind and get caught up.

So Necrosha is one of those crossovers where things share a setting or theme, like Fall of the Mutants, instead of the sequential stories like Messiah CompleX and War had. That is to say that we'll be skipping around a little bit across New Mutants, X-Force, and X-Men: Legacy.

Pretty quiet in here, even for a story time.

Thanks again, OP.

Yeah, Necrosha might not be many peoples' cup of tea (mine included), but I figured I'd go ahead and do it.

I'm also moving pretty fast for a storytime, and I know a couple people are still trying to get caught up.

Thanks OP, I'm reading.
People would rather bitch about potentially bad X-Men than read decent to incredible ones.