Why do they hate her so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c :(

He he he

Because they're told to. Ask any liberal, they'll say "she spews hate!!!" or "Just read her books!!!"

And when you ask for an example they call you racist.

She's too pure for this world.

Link and time?

I'd stick my dick up her boypussy if you know what I mean

Because the tolerant left

They all joked about how ugly she is, but she really isn't that bad for her age...

I'd still cum in her bonny ass

I'd rape the shit out of her...

Underated

>Ann is fucking based

Because she's not afraid of progressives and almost everything she says (the truth) triggers the fuck out of lefties.

Why isn't it funny?

She's a woman and goes against the narrative. They expect women to vote in droves for Hillary for the fact she is a woman. They NEED the woman vote to keep power.

Do you have a source for the quote?

Because her hands are very large

Remember listening years ago when Carter was giving the Nobe peace prize, caller to her show compares this to Y.Arafat winning the nobel peace prize.
She knew nothing about Arafat winning the nobel peace prize.

Her "jokes' sucked

liberal agenda...
why is this a thread.

i'd eat mums ass

lel, I gave a colleague Adios America, she said she only read the 1st page because she didn't want to read a book that she disagrees with.

yeah, dude, she really bombed. she's the only reason anyone knows about this shitty fucking roast and her name was trending for a few days. she didn't give a fuck about being funny, just promoting her book and she nailed it. god damn, ann is such a beast

It's a quote from one of her books titled

¡Adios, America!

she looks fucking fantastic for her age

I just listened to Tony Hinchcliffe (one of the writers for the roast). He said they wrote a script for her filled with comedic gold, like they do for all other non-comedian roasters, and she refused to do it and said she'd write her own material.

All she does is write columns but people seem to think that is an offense worthy of death.

That's what telling her to "kill herself" says to me.

The left can't stand a strong independant woman.

fixed