Just got done watching the Presidential forum

Just got done watching the Presidential forum.

I'm not planning on voting but Trump kind of won me over.

Hillary just raised my blood pressure with her lies and angry tone when challenged on her criminal acts that she got away with just because she is an insider.

Trump was thrown a lot of tough questions and I believed he answered them well, with an exception of a few he might have dodged.

All in all, I like Trump after tonight though.

I'll probably register to vote for Trump only because I can't stand Hillary and her corrupt ways.

Trump has me officially won over as of today but he needs to really hit hard during the debates to win over more people.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
youtu.be/o58F_lqi-Fs
youtu.be/wC2n-MYkXBY
youtu.be/Pjz1_UIVEAM
cnbc.com/2016/09/06/clinton-says-trumps-comments-on-the-fed-show-he-should-not-be-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok her angry tone upset someone else too. Really triggered my PTSD to hear a potential president upset so easily.

Trump dropped the ball tonight.

I'll let you plebs in on a trade secret of sociopaths. Feign anger when accused of something you actually did. Investigators and intuitive people know that outrage is a common response to false allegations, so you pretend to be disgusted by the accurate accusations they make.

Buddy, Trump is doing just fine. He doesn't need to hit any harder but watching him do so surely would prove for good entertainment. Notice how the turnouts for Hillary's rallies draw abysmal numbers, yet Trump can easily fill an entire theater. Simple fact is that Trump has more guaranteed voters than Hillary does, and the only way she'll win is if they rigged it, which no doubt it's in the works.

wow you really convinced me with those hot opinions

>with her lies

Yea, and trump didn't lie at all

>i was always against the iraq war

>has more guaranteed voters
>if he loses it's because it was rigged

Nice self-fulfilling prophecy

vote and vote FOR Trump... do it...

Honestly, for me, tonight sealed the deal on me not supporting/voting either candidate but I want Trump to win. I do encourage everyone to vote in November.

$0.02 has been deposited to your account

Trump predicted the attack on Brussels though.

Obama and Hillary made Iraq worse of (give credit to Bush for starting it)

Obama and Hillary really made Libya worse off than ever before.

Hillary's department denied extra security for the men in Benghazi (look what ended up happening) She then lied about it, stating that it was because of a video for why the compound was raided and why we lost four of our men.

Fuck Hillary, if there is a hell then she will most likely be going there.

I really hope there is a God and he gives Hillary cancer so she can finally leave this earth and stop making other suffer because of her greed and incompetence for other American lives.

The Clinton Foundation is basically a mafia.

So fuck her, fuck her, and fuck her.

I owe 750 dollars on my credit card, I need more than two cents. Bump me up to 750.

What exactly did he say re: Brussels?

Too bad the average dumb ass American doesn't care to know all this. Get ready to be gang raped by MS-13 when she opens the borders and ushers in WW3 and the coming apocalypse.

how does this benefit the sociopath

it makes them seem even more guilty/overly defensive

>predicted terrorist attack
>anything to do with anything

Bush made iraq worst. Obama didn't want to have to declare war on the iraqi government in order to stay there after the agreed upon date.

Trump supported intervention in libya and the toppling of gaddafi.

>she denied extra security

Nope.

>clinton foundation is basically a mafia

And so is trumps various foundations and businesses. Not paying people he's contracted and then threatening to drag out lawsuits to financially ruin people? Get the fuck out of here shill.

>Encourages everyone to vote
>Doesn't plan to vote

It is better than them saying what they actually think (who the fuck cares, they deserved it etc.) and the sociopath isn't capable of enough empathy to have a real response.

Check this out: forensic accountant who smashed GE takes on the Clinton Foundation. Who here had Charles Ortel in the death pool? He's about to become inconsolably sad for no reason.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

MFW they had a bull dyke, batshit insane white girl, and a gay jew ask him questions.

Then they tried to trick him into saying something negative about Putin.

lol 26million
hillary clinton raises more money while on vacation

Exactly. Fuck that bullshit but you should go and vote. You know this election is going to be rigged as fuck so might as well stay home and wank over Ivanka the American princess that could have been. But its important that you so stand in line with the millions of American who will still vote for Trump but he will still loose.

TLDR: Ivanka might surprise you and give a great bj and get you fucking lazy ass out and vote.... even though its rigged.

interesting. Make a thread about it and link it.

I live in Virginia, so for once in my life, I will force myself to register to vote so Hillary can hopefully lose.

Trump isn't by all means the best but he is a lot better than that corrupted bitch.

I think we all know that she will win because of some type of rigging.

Silly CTR, everyone knows that Correct the record is bought by Hillary, not Trump :^)

I actually like Putin. Trump made me smile when he asked Matt if he wants to name the things Obama and Hillary have done.

memes

As a former Air force supply officer, I also have PTSD and know how you feel, user.

I'm not military but it did kind of upset me to see her struggle. Like lets say war broke out and Putin is on the phone yelling at her, I think she'd crack.
I don't feel safe with Hillary on the red button command.

Sounds like a Jewish strategem to me

I was in the Army doing infantry.

The real PTSD happens when tanning rocks and then flipping them over to tan evenly or cleaning the latrines everyday or mopping the same area over and over because they need to make you do busy work.

Then you have to pull CQ or staff duty. That's what got me.

I never deployed though even though I was in infantry. I was stationed at Fort Lewis in the Stryker brigade.

I did 6 years on sub duty. PTSD is a real thing and even saw people get hurt and die while doing work in dry dock, but it gets used like depression by big pharma today as a catchall for everyone looking for a hand out.
I havent watched TV in almost a decade but ive been watching this CNN steam for 2 hours now and its now wonder Trump is winning because they dont even mention clinton and just spout reddit tear opinions for 24 hours a day all day.

memes

die from working on the sub?

last part

Equipment malfunctions, human error, etc. no combat kills but literally everything on a sub wants to kill you. Obviously not a glorious as death by sandnigger but still death and maiming. Fuck, even I have metal in my knee and hand from a hydraulic rupture.

That's awful my dude. No way I could ever do what you did.

It's no wonder why the vets like Trump though.

Probably because if you or I broke OPSEC then we would be punished more than Hillary was punished for breaking her top security clearance.

Still dumbfounded on how the hell she isn't in a prison rotting away.

Do you have a stream link user? I can't find one

more

How common/frequent would deaths have been?

youtu.be/o58F_lqi-Fs

youtu.be/wC2n-MYkXBY
youtu.be/Pjz1_UIVEAM

>Trump was thrown a lot of tough questions and I believed he answered them well, with an exception of a few he might have dodged.

No one can honestly believe this right?

I enjoy the memery with the rest of Sup Forums but every Trump answer is a variation of -

>"things are really bad, terrible, but I'm gonna improve it big time, believe me"

The closest he comes to giving a specific policy position is saying it's on his website.

Hillary lies, but at least she puts the effort to making informed lies.

I was on TS missions. I would be V& for mentioning the name alone. OPSEC is srs bns because most of the missions last years and if the country they are against found out it would be an act of war, at least in the case of subs.

Fairly rare. most form serious human error when tagged out equipment is under works. mostly its contractors/FNGs that drop shit or are texting while lifting/working on a 2 ton piece of equipment that fucks people up.

Hi CTR

I refused to watch because the refused to invite Gary Johnson. When IAVA was pressured by thousands of veterans, they copped out and tried to say they would have a separate event for him. Fuck them. They have proven that they are a shill organization.

My wife does this.

What? You can't be serious?

I like how someone is finally bringing up the trades that we are losing on.

NAFTA is a joke. TPP is just another joke that Hillary wants so she can pander to the Obama sheep voters.

Trump in my opinion as of what I saw not too long ago looked as he was being attacked by the moderator of the forum.

Hillary got away with lying about the emails.

Weak, see me after class

If this simple forum managed to change your mind so drastically, then you were not paying attention from the beginning and have always favored Trump from the beginning.

Trump and Hillary are so different, you have to live under a rock and be politically ignorant to be on the fence about either candidate.

>Average trump supporter

Jesus... Everyone's wife does that.

Keep bitches in the kitchen.

I was on the fence of registering to vote for Trump as I have never voted in my life or just stay home.

Hillary was never on my mind. I would kill myself before I would ever think about voting for that human being.

>work in new york
>without making jewish acquaintences

Look how badly this kike doesn't want you to vote for Trump.

Your options are:

1. Open borders
2. Open borders
3. Open borders
4. Stopping illegal immigration

Not an argument

This. Tbqh, Trump is more centrist than any Republican before him and Hilary is quite clearly to the right. Why liberals defend her and vote for her is beyond me

We're not alt right you retard. We're right.

Then my claim wasn't to you.

There is no such thing as being on the fence. You either know right away who you back, or you pretend to be ignorant to be pandered to.

Average mexican.

He's from Mexico, what do you expect from an Mexican citizen? Their country is ran by the cartels.

The liberals are for Jill Stein or Rocky Johnson. Anybody else but the "boring mainstream". They want to seem enlightened and politically smart. They are not going for establishment. Let the kids have their fun, I say.

>all the trade deals are a joke, I'm just gonna tear up treaties and negotiate with China and Mexico like I do the rug cleaners at my golf courses

Solid foreign policy

What did he actually say during this forum? Give me something that isn't a platitude

> X is a big big problem, im gonna fix it, believ me XDDDDDDD

if everyone voted I think he'd easily win. the problem is less than half the population actually bother to vote.

I see but don't get me wrong, I was really on the fence on do I register to vote and forever be in debt to be on the jury duty roster or not register and stay home and live on.

I finally after tonight really had to dig my head out of my ass and just do what is right for once.

Register to vote for Trump is the only way that I believe is how we can save America from the last five president's actions that lead this country down hill.

Trump wants to audit the (((Federal Reserve))). Hillary says you should shut up about that, goy!

cnbc.com/2016/09/06/clinton-says-trumps-comments-on-the-fed-show-he-should-not-be-president.html

Trumps greatest strength is in the Economy, Jobs, and Trade(3 very important things)

His greatest weakness is foreign military policy experience(as he has none, because he was never a politician.)

Mrs. Bill Clinton's greatest strength AND greatest weakness is foreign military policy experience.

She is also completely corrupt to the core, lies ALL THE TIME, and is very very sick

I know exactly what's wrong with CTR memes. I'm not going to say because then they might change them, but anyone who regularly visits this site should be able to immediately tell a shill meme from a real meme. Keep trying though.

>Roy Cohn
>not an honorary Aryan for dedicating his life to rooting out commies

>Stephen Miller
>not Trump's Goebbels

And Corey Lewandowski is clearly German/Polish, I don't know where the meme that he's a Jew comes from.

Other than that, fair points.

You may be from the states but you deserve this:

I thought Hillary had a very boring lawyer like tone overall. Lying as usual and generally giving non-answers or vague responses.

Trump made me cringe more mainly because he would mostly respond with the campaign memes he has been running.

I look at some clips of the debate floating around though and I think there is some genius in what Trump was doing.

No matter what segment they clip from the forum to try to smear him, watchers will always see/hear Trump talking either about Hillary being bad or him being great.

>demoralization
Nah, cunt. Go vote. Takes like 20 minutes. You've waited longer for chicken tendies.

If it's 100% rigged and Trump has landslide voters there will be recounts, investigations, and maybe even an assassination. Sitting around doing nothing doesn't... do... anything. Regardless of odds.

Though I don't think they can rig it to that extent. Best they can do is tip it over in certain areas.

You did a good thing, user.

I've been reading the debate comments on reddit you know, and it's really strange. I mean, all the comments are against Trump, and occasionally you get one with a "they were both bad but Trump is hitler and much worse" qualifier.

I don't really care if people don't like Trump, I mean, they are idiots, but I don't care. It's just, the internet never agrees on anything, so I find it very odd to read 4000 comments all echoing the same thing.

Good for you man. I am a Clinton supporter but I encourage you to vote and make your voice heard. You can never go wrong with voting.

Others might talk shit about it, but don't listen to them. Its your duty.

bumping because trump was the clear winner tonight.

hillary had an angry tone since the beginning and wish bernie sanders came in and told people to forget about those darn emails.

I watched it out of curiosity seeing so much Hilary vs Trump here on Sup Forums and holy fuck Trump is a champ, I want to be like him.

I can believe they're real. Reddit is the cuck capital of the internet.

You should . we could be friends, Ivan. dont you want that?

Thanks user, you're pretty great

Lol that isn't true sempai

T. Someone with more empathetic intelligence than most

I don't know man, I couldn't say something like:

>hey, pedophiles should go to jail

Without at least one person coming out of the woodwork to be devil's advocate.

Here is another thought.

Trump is different because he never held public office and isn't getting money from Goldman Sachs such as every other presidential candidate has in the present and past.

When you give a ton of money to someone, it isn't because it's out of good gesture, it's because you want something in return.

Just look at the clinton foundation. Credit to that foundation though. I mean I wish I could legally commit racketeering acts and get away with it. Laundering money too, jeez. Her and her pretend husband are real lucky to be in the inside of the government.

People mention Trump's organization. I haven't read up on it or even know if it's not just some liberal throwing shit up in the air and hoping it sticks. However, I personally don't care as he wasn't in office or held office. Unlike Hillary who uses political power to cash in for personal gains.

If Trump did the exact same thing as Hillary did then we could happily discuss why he sucks too BUT he hasn't so it's pointless to try to play the what if game with him as we already know what Hillary HAS done in the past and present.

yeah? and maybe that's because Trump is such a shit candidate. /pol is just full of wishful thinking, trying to make Trump into something he is not (ie a reasonable, thoughtful, capable conservative politician).

And yet, here I can see comments railing on Trump. You might think he's shitty, but 50% of America doesn't, so seeing everyone echo the same point of view is very unusual.

W A L L
A
L
L

For a nano-second I was considering going with Johnson because supposedly he is a libertarian.

Upon further review, no he really isn't a libertarian. Dude supports TPP, considers Hillary Clinton a "good public servant", and has been triggered over questions regarding illegal immigration. No wonder he fucker and his clownshow running mate were booed out of the libertarian convention.

So. in closing, Trump it is, at least Trump is honest.

I'm a libertarian. I was all for Ron Paul.

Not so much for Rand though.

Ron Paul will forever be my favorite politician ever.

He sounded like shit during the forum because he talked mostly about how Hillary was bad and spouted his campaign memes.

But when you look at clips it's not so bad. By talking the way he does, there's almost no segment of him NOT bashing Hillary or reiterating memes - perhaps that was his intent.
Or maybe he is utterly unprepared for the 15th time.

Reddit, particularly r/politics, has been taken over by a pro-Hillary PAC called Correct the Record. CTR literally pays people to go to political discussion sites on the internet and spread anti-Trump propaganda.

For r/politics, it has gotten so bad that anyone who isn't anti Trump has abandoned the sub. It's almost entirely anti-Trump.

When Sup Forums bitches about paid shills, they aren't exaggerating at all. It's a very real thing.

I was pro Rand Paul he sperged out on Trump for border stuff, I was pretty horrified.

Good luck to us all. NoVa needs to be buttfucked by the rest of the state for Trump to come through.
t. fellow Virginiafag

It's pathetic.

Yeah, Ron Paul was pretty great. I think if 2008 Ron Paul ran as a libertarian in this election cycle, he would have easily gotten the 15% to get into the debates and probably would have done pretty well in the general election.

>Trump kind of won me over.
seems retardation, not unlike religion, appeals to plebes for the the state of brain stasis it puts them in

Are there any videos of her buttmad on YouTube yet?

Sister just moved a few years ago from D.C. to NOVA after she got pregnant. I wonder how many like her there are. Newbies voting Hillary guaranteed.

If you have to talk about your intelligence, empathetic or otherwise, you don't have much

Supposedly Assange is going to release the deleted e-mails in the next leak.

I'm not saying it's over for the regressive left, but with so many shots fired, I'm not sure how much more they can take. I mean, even they can't spin this shit anymore can they? Literally no one I know even believes them anymore, even my far left friends are justifying their votes by saying "lesser of two evils" and "Trump is going to kill America, at least Clinton will keep the status quo".

Both those things are bullshit of course, the point is, even the left can't say she isn't scum with a straight face.