Why can't we have cool military uniforms?

Okay, so I know that technically camouflage works better for stealth, and that the good military uniforms often get associated with nazis, but wouldn't good uniforms give our soldiers better "Esprit de Core" or something like that?

It just kind of sucks that 90% of soldiers today all have the same boring uniforms. I mean look at the Chilean Honor Guard! They know how to dress right.

they look like krauts.

miniature krauts, mind you.

It inspires nationalism can't have that goy.

Yeah, I'm really mad that nazi's ruined military fashion. And striking symbolism like the swastika. And fascism. And black and red color combinations. And the Stalhem. And grey uniforms.

Screw nazis.

>Marine Dress Blues
>Army Class A

Blue dress uniforms are the best. Olive dress uniforms are tolerable. Khakhi/Red dress uniforms are gay.

I guess in a way we still do have good uniforms. Just wish we could simply put a helmet and a vest on these guys during battle as well as ceremony.

its because they still remember who helped them get a actual military

Stupid. Do you think the Germans wore their Hugo Boss trench coats into battle?

>Repainted WWII surplus helmets
Yeah, they look sooo kewl.

Bunch of amateurs anyway

>Repainted WWII surplus helmets
But they're fucking not you nigger

They may not be super fancy, but they still looked pretty snazzy.

We are a country of peace, mind you. That's what happens when you get invaded time and again.

That is a sword and usually held down until person being honoured is a few paces away.

If you dropped off a pack of cannibal primitves into a war museum even they would gravitate toward the German Reich section. Unparalleled aesthetic.

>And black and red color combinations

Italy

French know how to make anything look gay

This

iirc they're "modern stahlhelms" made of material like kevlar, although they do have actual M35 stahlhelms and even pickelhaubes

>American GED holders
>Never served

Kys

Marines look cool

Yeah what ever mass murdering santa Anna and poncho via the innocent killer

Polandball looks pretty buck

Podhale rifles

They don't look like old stalhelms, and if they are, they got really beefed up.

Nah m8 that's the Spanish