Pro-Hitler post

>pro-Hitler post
>it's by an argentine brown manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RO85JCntHlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah you probably just got btfo by one and you're butthurt.

I didn't engage in any discussions with argies lately, fuck off brown manlet.

>brown manlet insults another brown manlet
Nothing new here, eh?

Sup Forums is full of brown manlets united by their desire to end the age of kikes

Brown manlet interested on learning white supremacy tricks to declare our kingdom and dominance on other races.
We will fill your women wombs.

I'm South Brazilian.

I don't have a woman womb

Hello my white friend

Me too, just larping.

If Argentinians aren't white then why did so many Nazis flee there at the end of the war?

Because they were not smart.

Favela monkey

Argentina was pretty rich back then, it was a top choice for immigration.

What exactly happened that it got poor?

An argie told me they got rich because they sold a lot of weapons and supplies during WW2 but then they just didn't develop.
It's probably that plus a combination of government fuck ups, if there's any country that can compete with Brazil at JUSTING their economy, it's Argentina.

Nazis took all their money to build the base under Antarctica.

Who told you about that?

>pro-hitler post
>it's from a slav even though hitler considered them subhuman

>brown manlet
>brazil

This is just a daily reminder that Brazilians destroyed the Earth's air-filtering rain forests just so they could build slums and rob tourists.

Well, at least Brazil is good at futbol, right? Except for that time they lost 7-1 to Germany. Jesus christ Brazil, that was all you were good for. At least the Jews put up a fight, Brazil just lies down and lets Germany slaughter them.

There are third-world shit-holes that have accomplished more than you have. Brazil confirmed for lowest-tier cum stain.

youtube.com/watch?v=RO85JCntHlQ
>tfw vid title is same as hitler's book

We hold the last bastion of germanic genes and culture, once the whole crisis in Europe blows over we will repopulate the land in a reverse immigration.

> a brown manlet calling out a brown manlet for calling out a brown manleting

Peronista niggers and they only had their weapon industry probs I guess.

El PuraNO
Am i doin it rite?

Spics are the only race to make a successful go of fascism. Between Franco and Pinochet, they own it, really. It's too bad most of the beaners who invade the U.S. are of the Marxist variety.

I was going to write a witty post about your complete hypocrisy but I will just say in Brazil nature is a pretty big deal and we have one of the lowest negative impacts in the ecology by capita.

Maybe you should stop using fucking coal generators before criticizing other countries.

Brazil v Germans

Fascist material stay in their homelands.
Usually.

It's just a football match senpai, hues joked about it for a while but it got stale lately.

If Brazil is so ecologically friendly, why did you let Germany smoke you so badly in the last world cup? Did you give Germany a permit to burn such a large pile of garbage? I heard that all the tears washed away the slums down the Amazon.

>he thinks hues actually get triggered by 7-1
You need to update your bants senpai.

FUCK YES GOOD QUESTION WHY WHAT A DISGRACE OUR NEGROS CANT EVEN INTO SOCCER DAMN IT
>we do get triggered

>not bluepilled enough to like soccer bye

He'll use your man womb instead then.