Hillary's Earpiece

So, was feeding her lines? DWS? Huma? George Soros himself? Does this woman have any words of her own to speak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
youtu.be/qbkwE-XgZPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that from tonight?

Im rewatching her part and you can really notice the difference in the cadence and rhythmn from her normal speech.

Bump

Yes it was. This needs to be spread EVERYWHERE

Let's get this trending

#CHEATINHILLARY

She reckons not a single American life was lost in Libya

She's on the drugs alright

Yes. It's pretty pathetic that she can't even do 25 minute town hall without being fed lines. I hear from an inside source that she's often confused.

It's a hearing aid.

Hearing aids aren't pearl white dumbass

Then why didn't she disclose that on her medical evaluation?

it's a reflection from the lighting. jesus christ some of you are retarded.

Hearing aids are more visible than that. This is something else.

Too bad you lost the coin toss cunt, your little scam might have worked with your team of vipers giving you one-liners about your opponents performance.

No honor, no class, no honesty.

Trump goes up bare-ass (you can tell) and she's gotta have a football team worth of advisors and talking heads telling her what to do.

There but for the grace of Kek goes Trump.

Obviously missing the joke.

That's why she paused so much.

Is it something she coughed up and stuck in her ear????

The big question is did she need the hearing aide for her Sanders debates too? :D

Seems like they would have her put an ear piece in the other ear and not right in the cameras view. I know they are stupid as fuck but come on.

>it's a "Sup Forums grasps for straws like underage Reddit cucks" episode
Oh boy my favorite!

Def an ear piece, you can even see the antenna

Why would she need to cheat she's a natural liar. Why bring in the rookie when she's hall of fame

Can't even trust her to lie. She truly is experienced.

She was listening to the words of Chaos directly from the eye of terror.

CARLOS!

I think Bill needs to put her in her place again before Donald breaks bad on her in front of America and give her a dirty sanchez.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

FUCKING CARLOS

I would say unbelievable but I'd be Lyin' user

karl rove never sleeps

She owes penance. Her words need to be exactly what her financiers want them to be. Soros and Rothschild aren't taking chances anymore.

D-don't post th-that booger gif user, pls

Huma,,,her shills are all faggots too...someone should run interference by jamming it next round. Come on anons--we can manage that right?

>Snopes/Politifact
>Hearing aid? Technically true, allows user to hear person very far away..

You're seeing how they will rig the debates. The bitch will be wired to receive live responses to Trump from the same wonks who run her Twitter and write things like DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Find the frequency and spam this shit

She'll stroke the fuck out

youtu.be/qbkwE-XgZPI

>Find the frequency and spam this shit
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

The one thing I have taken away from my travels is this:good cannot defeat evil, only bad can defeat evil.

So Im asking whatever spirit is left in these forums to muster the last scraps of lulz you have left. It's time to hack hillary.

>being literally remotely controlled.
>iIn front of all eyes to see.
just.

I hate having an ear with that shape. The very bottom lip is more or less no existent as it goes outward instead of upward. Dumb-ass ergonomic designers always design headphones and shit to be held in this little pocket that for some people doesn't exist. Hillary seems to be ones of those people.

No we are a board of peace

Sorry shill no...... keep posting the damage control

What

>no we are bored of peace