YRYL Thread

YRYL Thread

How far down the rabbit hole can you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdJOcozet3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry, I'm done here. Call fucking animal control to kill these apes before they hurt more kitties

This reminds me of a English hunter's account from his time in Rhodesia, he said he once watched a baboon catch a bird and pluck it, just for the fuck of it.
Literally pavement apes

>/an/s favorite hobby

SHIIIEEEEEEET

>Poor little baby gritty.
>I would rather kill a black person than see that happen to a cat.

Cats are shit tier man. They give literally zero fucks about humans. Every cat person I've ever met is always some beta cuck with severe mental issues. Dogs are the official animal of Sup Forums. Pro tip to any cat haters, plant tiger lilys, they are extremely poisonous to cats.

>That one stray at the shelter that's fucking nuts

I don't even need to open it, did Sup Forums or Sup Forums do anything about this guy in the gif when the video first came out?

Cats keep the rodent population down at my granddad's barn. That's important, because he keeps feed in there for cash producing animals. There is no reason to waste any on rats. I like cats because they are cleaner than dogs, and they know when to get out of your face. Mopping up dog piss and picking up their turds makes me insane with rage. Plus, dogs stink, and they are often noisy. They are good as guards, though. I'm willing to admit that both types of animals have their good points.

This.

second this, killing a nigger is a net positive to the world, yet killing a cat is just pure malice

No. Niggers kill cats for sport here. I've had people err I'm sorry, niggers tell me that they kill cats on every 4th of July. They are basically retarded murderous cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdJOcozet3g

A well trained dog will get rid of most of the problems you described. Cats are indiscriminate and will also go for birds and other animals.

>give literally zero fucks about humans
So what? You need an animal to love you? This is as bad as being a cat lady, all of whom use imagined cat love as a replacement for human love.

Cats are best utilized on the farm where they don't require or demand your attention, not as a pet in some crazy bitch or beta's house that's never allows them to go outside because "they could get hit by a car!!" as if that doesnt just happen to the stupid ones.

Do you really think I was talking about the 0.1% of cat owners who use them on farms? I was talking about the average cat owner.

>You need an animal to love you?
Why the fuck would I feed something that doesn't even respect me and walks around acting like an asshole all day long. I don't care if it loves me or not but it should know who is in charge.

wow those doggos are hurting ted cruz famili

I'd adopt 'em.

>needing some small brained rat like creature to respect and submit to you
stop over compensating for you betaness

>implying that betacucks know how to control a dog

"The dog whisperer" being so popular should tell you some things

Speaking of Does anyone have the webm of the dog whisperer kicking the dog for biting him?

dogs are loud messy annoying slobbery niggers

My favorite reaction image

>because they are cleaner than dogs

This is some stupid fucking nonsense.
A cat will shit and piss in a box, bury it, and then proceed to walk all over tables, counters, and furniture where you might be expected to prepare food or eat. Also, toxoplasmosis.

Cats are the pet equivalent of a dildo; Only faggots and old women have any use for them.

user has a point. Cats are shit tier pets but they still dindunuffin. Those niggers on the other hand, I would give my left nut to swing them from a tree.

Literally cannot wait for the day of rope.

have another (you)

I've serial killed 181 niggers in 10 years.

I'm a nigger btw.