Nathon For You

Old thread has reached limit

Other urls found in this thread:

oload.tv/f/s1I7dcO7qkI
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18632414/Nathan.for.You.S04E00.A.Celebration.WEBRip.x264.AAC.mp4
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18632547/Nathan_For_You-_A_Celebration_S04_Special_1080p_WEB-DL
blackdogue.net/Playgirl/KoryWolf/KoryWolf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The time is 1:15 AM PDT, still no torrent

There is now.

IT IS FUCKING FREE ON COMEDY CENTRAL'S SITE WITH NO CABLE LOG IN NEEDED

Support Nathan for fucks sake.

No nonce sense free zone

Yeah, for people in the US and nowhere else.

Excuse me?`

GIB LINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Nathan For You
but I don't want a Nathan

how do i watch this

oload.tv/f/s1I7dcO7qkI

u welcome

With your eyes

i love you

Wanna tell us where, babycakes?

BTN

This is the best show Comedy Central has produced. I can't believe how much good content Nathan has pumped out within 3 short seasons.

>The whole scene with Nathan trying to convince that white trash loser to remove his trashy tattoo
Fucking hysterical.

Thank you. Heter is a cute picture of a raccoon for you.

which ep?

The special

what is this and what's the resolution?

ive only seen two episodes on youtube. how do i find the special

Then just download and watch all three seasons before you watch the special. Then you've got S3 coming in a week.

It's private...

>new tv

>ask for an episode number
>someone tells you to watch all 3 seasons

What? I told you what episode it was, and it's pointless to watch the special if you've only watched two episodes of the show.

You can look up Wikipedia dude, it's not that hard to use a search engine.

And anyway he's right the special is great because it's basically an update on prior events, a lot of the charm will be lost if you didn't see the prior episodes. The guy who he helps in the special was just a punk teenager in Season 1. It's funny because Nathan keeps acting like a concerned elder trying to guide this young soul through the world.

Fuck off and watch them all.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18632414/Nathan.for.You.S04E00.A.Celebration.WEBRip.x264.AAC.mp4

RIP

Am I psychic 'cause I knew he would die soon?

>new tv
begs for a link and reddit spaces

fuck ;_;

hes quite obese you know

You know private trackers are in a bad state when piratebay is quicker with everything.

piratebay and rutracker have always been better than any paid/private tracker

that was always the case. private trackers aren't for speed

America = the world?

>teens are the adults of the future

10 minutes in and laughed longer than i have all year

why do they allow a pedophile to post on this board?

yeah but that's not how I knew i knew 'cause spirits

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18632547/Nathan_For_You-_A_Celebration_S04_Special_1080p_WEB-DL

1080p

nathan if i took the mask off, would you die?

nathan that would be extremelly painful

nathan you're a big guy

nathan for you

i dunno you should ask the why they let you
heehe

heh

creepy, I accidentally googled the encrypted magnet link and it gave the google result for Nathan For You

not torrents, just the show itself.

>Do I look like a stalker to you?

>tfw no mother-daughter threesome

Is he redpilled?

heh heh heh

that host was golden
I wonder how much direction / freedom they even gave him

No, he thought Nathan was asking if he would "support" the charity as in give money, when Nathan was talking about moral support. He didn't want to make a pledge of money.

The numbers thing was redpilled, though. Pretty sure I've said the same thing.

I actually felt really bad when I saw that he was missing a tooth. Yeah he's a little douchey and a total doofus, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He must be really struggling if he can't get his tooth fixed :/

Also,
>Tfw mother/daughter threesome

Oops, here's the pic

You have to wait a number of months for the socket to heal after an extraction before you can have one fixed.

That's not too bad. It could be worse. Heh...

I want to see that Wolf Cock.

You can tell they didn't give him much, he even beefed his line when they gave him 15 seconds. I hope he gets more work, but guys like that are a dime a dozen, it's a shame.

the touching moments montage killed me

blackdogue.net/Playgirl/KoryWolf/KoryWolf.html

You don't. You think you do, but you don't. I thought he'd be a little bigger with a half chub. Cut cocks are gross too.

> "The Richards Tip" , Original air date: September 28, 2017

Are you guys from the future?

yes pretty much

>nazi haircut
obviously

thats what sidereel says too, tv calender tracker

The season actually started yesterday. It was a "compilation" episode with some revisits, but it was as funny as anything else he's done.

>tfw the white trash vape salesman gets a submissive qt gf that obviously wants to have a dozen kids with him

definitely /ourguy/

She didn't even care that he had a tattoo of the top of a vagina.

Even Cory managed to get a girl cuter than the one Nathan set him up with.

What's your excuse?

>when he called for a commercial break himself

I cried laughing at that scene.

>the tattoo removal scene

I can't believe after waiting almost two years I finally get nine straight weeks of new episodes of my favorite show. I am honestly excited.

In this moment, I legitimately understand what people mean when they say it's the little things.

:o)

That girl was heinous, dude. Better looking, slightly less trashy girls than that would be with any guy that's down to support them if you're really that desperate.

That girl legitmately looked like a man. Like unhygenic, ungroomed, no manners, butch dyke. At least the black girl looked like a female.

I can't really see monkeys as human, so the female distinction doesn't mean a lot.

She did totally look like a dude from the back though, I thought he turned gay for a second.

I thought so too. But her voice seemed feminine enough to sound like an actual woman's. Is she a tranny or something though?

Nah, from the front it's obvious she's just an ugly chick. With a bit of work she could probably hit a 7/10. No tranny looks or sounds that good in motion.

>A look-back episode is the funniest thing aired in 2 years

>the scene where they ask the ghost realtor's new medium if Ron had any new info on the OJ case from the other side
>mfw "In memory of Ron Bard"
Literally 10 minutes in and I was fucking dying

>No tranny looks or sounds that good in motion.
What? lol

You think no tranny looks better than that? Thousands of traps look better than that, you just don't know that they're traps.

Is Nathan /ourjew/?

>All these people who are too dumb to be in on the joke

I want a virgin holocaust supporter vs the chad holocaust skeptic image now.

How do you know a TV crew is coming over to fucking interview you in your house and you don't sweep, pick up your old water bottles, put your shit away, or fold the blanket?

How much of this show is just actors reading scripts?

Daddy wants?

It would be the other way around

>door to door vape pen salesman
Lol

This dude has a TV crew coming over to his house and he leaves out:
-A bag of floss
-A butter knife
-Magic the Gathering cards
-A casette case?
-Scissors
-Scattered paper napkins
-A nail clipper
-An old water bottle under the table
-An old milk carton behind the chairs
-Another piece of garbage that I can't identify

No wonder his girlfriend looks like a teenage male pothead.

If his gf wasn't trying to look like a male so hard she would be a solid 8/10

Nowhere else matters

>the next Holocaust

F

His candle burned out long before
his legend ever did

Then my lack of support won't matter.

i thought it was hilarious how he was the beta of the relationship, the little stoner dude was manspreading and he was all snuggled up behind her like a chick holding onto her knee

>2017
>torrenting

wow

>for you

>What is that doctor? Is that a vagina or a belly-button?