Reagan

I miss him so much you guys
>He BTFO the USSR ending the dark chapter of Judeo-Bolshevism
>Unemployment by 1989 5% compared to 10% in 1982
>Tamed Inflation back to Pre-Nixon days
>Opposed the sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, because they were loyal American allies being intimidated by communist apes.
>Placed an Arms embargo on Israel on Israel for invading Lebanon telling he kikes to get out
>regarding Israel Reagan said "It is not the business of other nations to make American foreign policy,'' Merchants on suicide watch!
>Never visited Israel while President!!!
>Said Israel should return to pre-1967 borders as a start for negotiations
>Regarding the Germans and their holohoax guilt Reagan said"I feel that they have a guilt feeling that's been imposed upon them I just think it's unnecessary."
>Slowed the growth of progressive cancer in America
>Didn't care about Fag and their AIDS/GRIDS degeneracy
>Survived an assassination attempt breaking the Curse of Tippecanoe and joked about it like a Boss
youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_D4hTCXo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo
youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reagan

Who?

the last anti Israel president

It's depressing, people didn't realise how good he was

His tariff's also saved Harley Davidson

only fucked thing about him was desinstitutionalization and total deregulation of wall street which in essence led to the same problems that caused the recession of 08

>deregulation of wall street
His big mistake was appointing Greenspan to the Fed. Bill Clinton has a lot more culpability than him regarding the 08 crash and Wall Street mania with the repeal of glass-steagal and NAFTA

I said "in essence"; no doubt slick willy screwed us all more than the Gipper. Just that the whole "greed is good' mindset, which isn't bad, came back to bite us in the ass

Also Ollie North took one for the team

>Ollie North
He's a fucking hero he's Michael Flynn tier
youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

Well first the "trick down theory" btfo the us and there was a bad recession, it wasnt till years later that the inflation went away and that was only probably due to the amount of money being laundered through the banks for cocaine smuggling.

you gotta break a few eggs

>multiculturalist amnesty granting cuck
>anti gun
>massive deficit spending
Overrated as hell. I love how the Star Wars project twisted every leftist's nuts though.

and then he helped create the new dark chapter of history known as Judeo-Globalism/neo liberalism

Bravo Ray guns

>>anti gun
not even en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

>Banned the sale of newly made machine guns

Not worth what we got IMO because New York cops still arrest people traveling cross state with guns in their cars despite FOPA and the feds have made a gun registry anyway.

>Judeo-Globalism/neo liberalism
he warned us about this in his farewell
Here's is what he said in his farewell: SKIP TO 15:07 And STOP AT 18:10
youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q

Yea I guess your right

He actively campaigned in support of the 94 AWB and Brady Bill.

that fucking letter was written by Nancy when Reagan was senile in 1994ish and just made the old man sign it

youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo
Speaking in support of background checks, waiting periods, and against 'non-sporting' guns

Thats not even that bad Autos have been banned since the 30s I think either way your right he was no Charlton Heston
youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw

The people who cheer for Reagan calling for the ban on fully autos are terrible Americans. The people who fought and died to found this nation would never support disarming the people.

>fully autos
They've been largely restricted since 1934
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

He bought into the same "assault rifle" nonsense the libs do now. And incorrect, autos were only banned under the Hughes Amendment.

largely restricted =/= outright ban on civilian registration