How would Batman finally lose it?

How would Batman finally lose it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tag9Pm3qtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying he hasn't already

His parents come back and say they're disappointed in him.

Catwoman and Harley Quinn slobbering on his knob at the exact moment Poison Ivy pours CHOCOLATE MILK down his mouth.

I'm pretty sure Talia took care of that a long time ago.

Dick dies. I honestly think thatd have serious repercussions on the DCU as a whole.

His resurrected parents become insane criminals hellbent on killing Batman.

He realizes the universe is constantly rebooting itself and no matter what he does Gotham will always be a hell hole and he'll always be miserable. The Anti-Death Equation basically.

So he realizes they're all nothing by pictures for the amusement of other beings, all the while knowing their personalities and lives can be altered all in the name of betting pleasing these beings. Knowing his parets died for the sake of entertainment, and just goes "Fuck everything."

Spellcheck is your friend, m8.

they probably would be
No sane parents would wish their son to live Bruce's life

Considering every Robin has died and he's kept going, only the literal destruction of Gotham city itself. Like it no longer being on the map all because of his actions.

This. He picked up a gun against Alexander in IC when he thought dick died

Joker goes back in time and saves his parents.

>Alfred brings him cookies
>not bat-shaped

He lost it in the alley, user.

And then he builds a bomb to destroy all of reality because it's the only real choice.

my idea is that he begins to break the rules. He realizes that if it's all gonna restart one day, than no one can hold him accountable for any shit he does. He starts to kill real low life criminals like Professor Pyg and turns Gotham into an Authoritarian state. All his friends and the JL just think he's crazy because they don't know the truth about their universe. In my story, Batman doesn't fully know that he's in a comic book, but just that he's in a self perpetuating loop.

He didn't completely lose it in Injustice I think, though maybe because Supes actually losing it was his tether to sanity, and it being an alternate universe and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tag9Pm3qtA

this

This user gets it. And for all the shit Gotham gets from certain sectors, it's doing a great job of the ongoing damage his parents deaths did to his state of mind, which culminates into the creation of batman

Huh, flying types really do get wrecked by sneaky pebbles.

Lose what, his virginity?