20 years later - still mad

Aquaman can't beat Namor. No discussion. I am surprised at how much Marvel conceded.

Well I mean wolverine also beat lobo, and superman beat thor. The entire event was fucked.

Aquaman couldn't but Manta could have.

I know, you'll tell me that makes no sense. Logically, Manta shouldn't even be able to fight aquaman himself let alone Namor.

But you have to understand, Manta MUST KILL THE SEA

Superman beat Hulk (;_;).
He beat Thor in JLA x Avengers (;_;)

Considering that a Namor fresh out of the ocean can lift nearly 100 tons and Killer Whales max out at about 4 tons...
That's about the equivalent of crushing Namor unconscious beneath a bag of gym clothes.

I don't understand Marvel fans. They talk about how DC characters are too overpowered then get mad when Marvel characters lose in cross overs.

it was the 90s. Popularity dictated everything.

Storm beating Wonder Woman

Kyle Rayner beating Silver Surfer
I can't remember if that awesome Batman/Cap fight where they both acknowledge each other's prowess and realize they're being manipulated is from Marvel Vs DC or JLA/Avengers

>hero vs. hero

LOL

>They talk about how DC characters are too overpowered then get mad when Marvel characters lose in cross overs.

there seems to be a direct line of correlation between the two. what exactly is so confusing about this train of thought?

wasn't this one where the fights were literally decided by fan vote?

They always come up with excuses WHY their characters should win, not that DC was just too darn strong.

half of them
Surfer actually won

>I am surprised at how much Marvel conceded.

probably who gives a shit about Namor when you get to have Storm put down Wondy like a dog

best day of my life

also: filename

On this subject, I hate when comic writers do this. Here we have two great characters attacking at full strength, and them it's over. We couldn't have a couple pages of them duking it out just a littttle more?

no, because the entire crossover was filled with 1-2 page fights due to the sheer number of match-ups they had to get through

I've read it, I know. Another issue strictly for the fights would have sold easily in the 90s. Hell I'm sure if they did an issue for each fight they would have sold like crazy outside of Wondy and Storm.

>Namor is an hero
hmmmmm

>>Namor is an hero
After that stunt he pulled against Hyperion...yeah

no need to get a head of yourself with jokes

Don't heroes normally declare war on the surface world and subsequently flood cities?

I guess that joke went over your neck.

Well his shit got bombed and he'd been in a coma for decades, only to be woken up by getting his hair burned off by the Torch.
He had a hard day and may have misplaced his aggression.