The date is January 27th, 2017. A week into Trump's inauguration...

The date is January 27th, 2017. A week into Trump's inauguration, all of the red countries declare war on the United States to install the defeated Hillary Clinton as President while the blue countries offer assistance to President Trump. Which side would win? (assuming there would be massive liberal/BLM uprisings in the US at the same time as the war)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War#Philippines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blue countries obviously. The US military itself can handle the problem. With Russian AND China, we can deal with the red countries.

Doesn't matter how many dindus protest.

>russia + USA

china's superfluous, russia could take all of europe alone without an issue.

>the world doesn't revolve around the US

You couldn't get enough support for Clinton in the military to have any hope for her. They wouldn't have enough to even hold the launch sites.

It does, though. Take it from me.

>A majority of the US
>Russia
>China

All on the same team and you have to ask who would win? That team could take on the whole world.

>Russia + China

They could take any country in the world in less than a week

ITT China is mistaken. They are based, but only for Han Chinese. Not South Korea, Japan, and Philippines make more sense as blue than China.

literally retarded

OP this bait is so bad that I'm suspicious that this is some kind of weird "meta bait". You want to see a bunch of people replying saying it's bait. It's the only way this makes sense.

>doubles?

My only concern is the 5th column of leftists and radical race groups burning cities worse than a nuke ever could. Canada is a non issue as soon as Toronto is bombed they will withdraw what military they have.

Also China isnt on our side, they are gray at best and red at worst.

East Asia will be shitting itself in fear that china will attack so they dont need to do anything to US troops and create a second front. They are our meatshield for lack of a better term.

Also if Germany is red they will have fun seeing as any attack on our military bases there is literal suicide. Most of europe wont do shit because they know if britain is our ally and our troops are in their countries they will have their guns pointed east or at their own rioting masses before the U.S.

Mexico is going to fail they always fail they will get a lot of people killed and subsequently get torn to shreds because cartels own their govt. at best they will stay relatively untouched at worst they are going to get absolutely BTFO and turned into Iraq 2.0 meanwhile mexicans in the U.S are between a rock and a hard place.

western Europe BTFO by Russia, Leafs shot at border.

That's why I hide in Saskatchenowhere. Moose Lips and Vagina are looking pretty good these days, eh?

Yes, yes. We will send our mighty rangers armed only with M16A1 on a budget connecting flight from Singapore-Saudi Arabia and conquer the whole Eastern seaboard.

It really does.

Who has a bigger impact on our lives, the next US President or that dopey moron Trudeau? I'm glad you agree.

Let's see what we got here
Castrated Western Europe with coup-weakened Turkey
Mexico, augmented by Venezuela and Canada
Japan (wtf?) and Vietnam?
And on our side is us, and Russia.
Do you understand what force projection is?

And then they all get nuked into submission.

Of the red countries, only one is a nuclear power in its own right. Meanwhile the blues have china, russia, and the US itself.

Also, kek at vietnam siding with clinton

Damn straight. Second only to Yukon in terms of non happenings.

I'll tell you right fucking now, I will never fight against Trump for Hillary. And Justina Trudeau can go eat a bag of dicks.

Oh also

>Duterte phillipines on side of Cartels

He would send over a division of drug dealer killers to help Trump

>Canada declares war on the US

Yellowknife is pretty nice for the next couple of days, not a bad place. Plus, Great Slave Lake triggers libs, so NWT is all right too.

I'd think as long as you stay out of BC, Ottowa, Toronto, Quebec and Calgary Canada is pretty based.

First of all it would be all of V4 not just based Hungary-Poland. You have to remember the Check and Slovakians.

Your country should be our greatest ally, fuck Israel.

>PRC with Trump
>ROK against Trump
>Japan against Trump
>Vietnam against Trump

U wot m8?

I think you already did that with the Spanish-American War. You netted Guam and PR. Near misses were the Philippines and Cuba. Great show.

A China-Russia-US Brogemony would be unstoppable.

>could take all of europe

This isn't something difficult. Even sandnogs are good in this.

They did declare war on us since then, I hesitate to bring it up because hardly anyone even knows about it.

>Hillary will live until January

kek

Post YFW majority of the flips really love the Juice so you will still end up with them

Spanish protectorate. You took their last few colonies. Pretty based, desu.

>Implying Russia and China wouldn't instantly land grab while the US was tied up

US could handle global scale conflict all by its lonesome. Having Russia wouldn't hurt. China is harmless.

I'm very surprised to see Canada that low for Hillary.

Checked and disappointed.

Are you talking about the battle of manila? It's too hard to remember all of our conflicts to be honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War#Philippines

This isn't necessarily my centre of expertise. It seemed pretty based from my internet wanderings and now all of the Phillipinos want to be in the US military or hook for them. Depending on gender (20 years ago), of course.

>Vietnam
>Against US
Wut

Literally any of the blue cunts could take on the entire world besides the other blues alone.

Too bad Mcuckthar was a shitty commander or that quote would mean something.

The US is blue on your map, I take it they fight for Trump. The US will win vs all so Trump wins.

Red cunts would get fucked hard.

Make the world great again!
Trump obviously.

If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.
Said about the Australians and New Zealanders after facing an Australian-New Zealand infantry division in North Africa

" I cannot understand you Australians. In Poland , France and Belgium once the tanks got through the soldiers took it for granted they were beaten. But you are like demons. The tanks break through and your infantry keeps fighting."

In 2030 name the war that lasted for 5 days and resulted in the disastrous defeat of the H-pact World War Cuck -- the war to end all cucks.