What exactly did Apple mean by this

>Fat lard Apple employee explains new camera functionality of iCrap 7 and pic related appears..

What THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Other urls found in this thread:

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4uEE9926Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is full on subversion and oppression

How can blacks be 12 % of the population and yet 60% of imagery in film and photos shows a black man with a white woman.

It has become so obvious right now. You fucking white people are KEKS if you don't do anything about it.

>t. Shitskin Arab who fucking hates subversion and cares about white future

Bump

Problem is everyone that tries to do something is automaticly labelled racist and is viciously attacked and character assasinated. Only possibility is day or a rope and I don't think that's gonna happen.

D I V E R S I T Y

i see a nigger about to choke a white race traitor out. get this out on twitter asap

WELP LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA BE A RICH MAN TODAY

AHAHAHAHAHHA

>inb4 head phones.

OP, why are you worried about white people when you should focus on fixing shitskin countries?

>getting triggered by pixels

You can't do anything when the majority of whites are brainwashed. When your own people are against you. When even saying you are right winged get you immediately branded as Trump supporter, bigot, nazi etc. These people don't deserve to be saved. Nu male cucks, liberals, antifa etc. And they are the majority because Trudeau, Obama and now Hillary is going to get elected now.

>Expire On 9/11
Sorry, but your stocks still crash.

Yeah... whites are pretty much a lost cause. If you're one of the few whites with a fighting spirit, do you really want to put your life on the line for little Susan rottencrotch and her mentally challenged black boyfriend?

i just visited lgbt for the first time, are they always that stupid?

Yes!

Why don't they try to sell to Hispanics since they'e a larger population than blacks?

Why don't they try to sell to Asians?

You can now be jailed for "misgendering" someone now a days.

Noticed this too.

It wasn't just a random photo. Almost every single fucking image they used was a nigger. 70% of everyone they showed was black.

fuck you all, you want to know why we're losing?

education. liberals run education.

and i made 2 threads on PEDOPHILES AND MARXISTS running my country's education system with 100% cited sources a few weeks go and you cunts just laughed.

every single schoolkid in victoria is now going to be subject to learning about

>tranny shit
>open borders
>diversity
>pedo agenda

and you fuckers sat by, while i provided hard evidence i had dug up on this.

yea, i'm fucking mad. we're going to completely lose the next generation and you fucks don't think this is a big issue?

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

read this for just a TASTE of what our kids are now "learning".

i want to stop it, but i can't do it alone.

white future is impossible. unless you're a faggot christfag who discredits evolution.

what a sad state the US is in

I would really prefer Hispanics to this constant bombardment. But I suspect is the whole up is down, white is black, hell is heaven mentality. Contrast and near constant opposites. Always pulling this way and that.

The fat guy is an engineer. He makes this shit. Most likely he either doesn't care or actively dislikes niggers.

Jew fags and silly cunts are in marketing and they put all the nigger+white woman shit together. They also love putting black women with no hair with 8/10 white dudes. Like that ever fucking happens.

ah quit your whining you big babies

It's called capitalism.

this is fucked up

What you need to win are:

1. An ethnoreligious group loyal only to its own,

2. Lots of money, and

3. Modern weaponry

Good luck, user.

I phone users are sissies
get android
praise kek

ya mate and apparently canada has a similar situation going on.

it's obviously a globalist agenda and they're using us as a testing bed, so this fucking affects us all.

if it succeeds here, it will be implemented elsewhere, i really needed you cunts to help stop this.

even best case scenario if other countries/states don't implement this, there are 600,000 schoolkids in victoria who will be subject to literal marxist indoctrination.

this means 600k future leftist soldiers to convince people who are on the fence.

get it?

it's a really, really huge issue. they're stealing the youth.

It gets worse.

>i am outraged at the thing that has been happening for years and years and years
How COULD THIS BE HAPPENING?!

Subtle

ITT triggered whitebois

meh, it's been going on i america for 40 years now.

It's a slow death m8

youtube.com/watch?v=q4uEE9926Zw

HOLY CRAP

when I was watching the keynote today I thought of this when it showed up. I knew Sup Forums changed me.

vote with your wallets. fuck apple products

2 bros broimg it up on the underbro transit system.
Somehow being a bro is gay

That's PowerJew Phil (((Schiller))) who has been with Apple for a fucking A long time and is basically second in command there.

>The fat guy is an engineer. He makes this shit. Most likely he either doesn't care or actively dislikes niggers.
No, he's a marketing Jew.