On a scale of 0-10, how based is my /lit/?

on a scale of 0-10, how based is my /lit/?

Get a better camera faggot I can only read like 3 titles

Can't see shit with your Dutch angle Hitchcock.

>Hemingway

More like very gay.

This
and kinda this

What a shitty post and shitty image. Gas yourself, faggot.
Also, there better be an (un)ironically placed copy of Mein Kampf there.

only Sup Forums approved books are mien kampf and the bible

Strange

about as shit as your phone camera

apologies if you are drunk

which i assume you are

>ayyy lmao rand
top kek

to much Hemingway bro

Learn how to focus the camera you cunt. Also, nobody here gives a shit about your faggot book collection so please just go kill yourself.

I can be stranger

I rate it 4/10.

None of those books really entertain the idea of changing who you are as a person. Your beliefs could remain the same as before reading five of any random books presented.

Also Ayn Rand? Are you fucking serious right now? No Evolves Tiger?

All I can read is "Ayn Rand" so I assume you're a giant faggot.

Ayn Rand just traded statist overlords for corporate ones. Hemingway is a massive faggot desu.

>no Mein Kampf
>no Inside the Third Reich or The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
>no Nietzsche as far as I can tell
>no Iliad or odyssey
>none of Dante's Divine Comedy
>no Jack Donovan or Julius Evola

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your camera quality is so shit I can't see them.

>Ayn Rand

depends. How much of it have you actually read??

>Mein Kampf
>Evola
>literature
wew lad

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is pretty bad Pseudo-history that makes random assumptions.

>Norton Critical Editions
My nigga. My poetry section has like nine of those.

fuck you, books are the best mediums for ideas

>upside down
>blurred

Honestly, it doesn't matter how based the books you possess might be when you are completely incapable of understanding them.

mein kampf is literally just propaganda you retard

kek

>Memingway and Ayn Meme
>No Orwell
>No Voltaire
>No Socrates
>No Aldous Huxley
>No Michael Fauster
you're a cuckle mao

Hemmingway is blue pilled and a coward

Get better vocabulary because 'based' is nigger vernacular

Ayn Rand is for fags....
Other than that, your choices are alr...
Nah....

really what parts are assumptions? Im currently reading it and it seems that the author uses alot of good primary sources and references them frequently.

>Hemmingway
Meditations is the biggest meme though

I cant see shit in that Pic, the only thing i need to know is if you have read Machiavelli.

Rate mine

Not nearly as based as mine

>le "political literature I disagree with is propaganda" meme

Kys

>captain underpants
>10/10

Based on what? I don't understand your question. Are you trying to ask if your books are based on a certain topic or something?

3/10 Shit tier Trump doesn't even write his own books he has ghost writers

>being this new

>(((AYN RAND)))
>No Kevin McDonald's
>No Machiavelli
>No Julius Evola-chan
>No Voltaire
>No Lemontov
>No Duchesne
>No Mein Kampfy chair

See above, but at least you got the last one.

Cool ((library)))

>Lolita twice

you a lawyer my nigga?

Serious question, how do I force myself to enjoy reading? I just feel it's an outdated way of getting information nowadays, but I am really wanting to read some great books that have been recommended to me. How do you get into the hobby of reading?

>not owning every edition of Lolita ever printed

>rmrNxkWh

>kafka
>camus
>no history
>no stoics
>no heinline
>no evola
>no orwell
>no science
>thinking your books are "based"
hello new friend

I think of it like going to the gym. I enjoy it in a sense, but I don't do it for fun necessarily. Do you care about being well read and expanding your mind? Do you care about self improvement? Do it for those reasons, reading isn't always purely entertainment.

Stirner was a huge hypocrite. His stance was that since morality doesn't exist people should act in their self interest, but since his logic also very clearly defined acting in self interest as a spook I can't take Stirner for anything other that a deluded hypocrite.

Much better.

Two things: 1) You have to rebuild your attention span. On the first day you might literally only be able to read 5 pages, but that's better than nothing. The important thing is you increase that amount everyday, and don't stop. It's very similar to working out. And 2) Put away distractions. For some this isn't a huge problem, but if you're like me it is: put your phone out of reach, turn off your computer, read in a different room than your TV, etc.

>tell yourself you can stop after 10 minutes. If you like the book you won't, starting is the hardest part of anything
>do it somewhere that isn't near a computer
Doing everything on the computer will give you a short attention span and a weaker memory for details.

read more faggit

You have two Crime and Punishments.

What are these? BetaMax tapes?

Either you read the information yourself or it is relayed to you through some type of medium. The only one being another person reading to you. So if you would rather sit there while someone slowly reads, instead of reading at your own pace, suit yourself. Words are the only method of passing on knowledge, not sure if that part of your post was bait, or you had a temporary lapse of retardation.

Anyway, you can't force yourself to enjoy anything as far as I'm concerned. Either you do or you don't. Not reading shitty books should be helpful.

uh, this is just my literary fiction
of course i have philosophy, science, and books on all subjects that interest me but they're on different shelves

there is orwell in the pic, it's just hard to see i guess. one of my favorite novels of all time is keep the aspidistra flying

>physics major
>sanskrit
Why?
>Critique of pure reason
Have you actually read this?
I enjoyed Plato's republic but that seems like it would be pure autism.

3/10 but what absolutely shit tier camera are you using, OP?

The critique is essentially impossible. Unless you have read practically every other work of philosophy, followed by the Prolegomena just before beginning the critique. Even then, exceptionally difficult. Kant was on an entirely different level.

>sanskrit
I was interested in Sanskrit due to its relation to other inflected indo european languages, and also the literature. Unfortunately I have forgotten most of it. While I did major in physics, my interests have shifted to philosophy and the classics.
>Critique of Pure Reason
I have, it was boring but not overly difficult if you understand where Kant was coming from (Hume and Leibniz).

All great advice. Thank you I'll take your word.

>Kant
>Hume

They couldn't be farther apart if they tried. Confirmed for not reading either.

It uses le Nazis burned down le Reichstag meme.

Hume was an influence is what I was trying to say.

Whats the best book on the TR

go to bed grandpa.

Based on this pic I assume you're that one fat guy with the Classical trained shirt and the picture of Milo behind him on the wall who screams alt-right loser.

Kant wasn't influenced by Hume. In Kant's own words, Hume's method awoke him from "dogmatic slumber", inspired might be a better word. Not necessarily in a good or positive way, as far as wanting to build upon Hume, but instead going against it in every way possible. Kant definitely succeeded in doing just that.

Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer.

Pic related.

thx anything else you recommend?

dude carl jung lmao

Thus spoke, you homos.

The Holy Bible.

>bible

>talking snakes
>talking donkeys
>talking bushfires

my shitty street is more based

Bump

well yea I have that. I meant anything else on the Third Reich you recomend

Go eat a cow bitch

I have quality lit.

Clean your fingernails.

why are you doing this

>No Culture of Critique
Not based at all m8

Cant judge the literature but the camera is 4/10

I Recommend everyone read this book

Lost generation

Classicist here, can confirm that there's nothing more enlightening than a course through the Classics.

I suggest Caesar's Legacy Josiah Osgood, Edward Gibbon's The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire, and anything written by an ancient writer.
Except Catullus, he's a literal cuck.

your drunk arent you

i really want to buy mitrokhin archive-II
shit's way too expensive, though. like seriously.

i love reading, i just can't "buy" any book because relative poverty. so i torrent. laptop screen gives me a headache though.
might buy an ereader.

i have asked this question ime and again, but no one answers me.

what all books do the american kids have to read in their school?

i want to know this as it might tell me a lot about how the american kids see the world.

i would also like to know what the european, especially british, kids read.

What are you doing?

>Notes in the Mitrokhin Archive claim that more than half of the Soviet Union's weapons are based on US designs, that the KGB tapped Henry Kissinger's telephone when he was US Secretary of State, and had spies in place in almost all US defense contractor facilities. In France, some 35 senior politicians were alleged to have worked for the KGB during the Cold War. In West Germany, the KGB was said to have infiltrated the major political parties, the judiciary, and the police. Large-scale sabotage preparations were supposedly made against the US, Canada and elsewhere in case of war, including hidden weapons caches; several have been removed or destroyed by police relying on Mitrokhin's information.[13][where?]
Shit man

they all have double agents.
CIA and mossad has them everywhere these days.
i bet they are just double-agents-for-hire - they sell the info to the highest bidder, no matter which country the buyer belongs to.

i wish i could find mitrokhin archive-II's pdf [or epub, mobi, anything] on torrent [or even ftp.], but no dice.

it's going to be an amazing read though.

If you ever find it post it on Sup Forums