/crusader/

New general for all discussion regarding stopping the Islamic menace facing the world. As well as any other pan-christian related discussion.

Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=wxASFTAkRyA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-FCLlI4ZI

youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU&list=RDCOPKiVmEim8&index=10

youtube.com/watch?v=COPKiVmEim8&list=RDCOPKiVmEim8#t=302

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4&index=17&list=RDCOPKiVmEim8

youtube.com/watch?v=0zqs5lrvroU

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Parties to support:
Germany-AfD
Britain-Britain First
France-Front National
Italy-Lega Nord
Sweden-Sweden Democrats
Netherlands-Party for Freedom
Australia-Australian Liberty Alliance
USA-Republicans(Trump)
India-Bharatiya Janata Party

Organizations:
Germany-Pegida
Britain-English Defence League

I will be making a paste bin if this takes off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE?t=13m10s
youtu.be/If88QgyiY0s
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/EiOrFPHhg8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jFi7bWkyRpA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472890043272.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472890292668.webm
rediff.com/news/2004/apr/15spec.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/07/president-obama-picks-the-first-muslim-nominee-to-be-a-federal-judge/
washingtonexaminer.com/feds-spend-nearly-20000-to-settle-every-refugee/article/2593331
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-spends-63-million-registering-immigrants-to-vote-10m-in-final-push/article/2601067
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/09/u-s-spends-another-10-mil-register-new-immigrant-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're doing God's work user, I hope this takes off

DEUS VULT!

bumping for support, we need a /crusadesgeneral/

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE?t=13m10s

Thanks duders. Pol always has a horrible lack of anti islam threads and when there are, it's almost always memes. Part of that is because of the election season but still.

Not crusades, but here ya go:

youtu.be/If88QgyiY0s

This is Crusades related

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

Best I can do, I'm tipsy and sleepy and have to get up for work in the morning.

Anything helps. First of these threads is always slow but I'll post it tomorrow too, maybe a bit earlier. But I feel like this has potential.

Hit it at about 5pm eastern or central, I'll be primed and ready to go. I have a Crusades thing, too, so I'll be happy to contribute what I can.

oops

Yeah will do. Im in pasific time zone so I always forget that I'm basically at the edge of the world and it's way later for everyone else.

What took you imbeciles so long?

youtu.be/EiOrFPHhg8Q

Good night user, keep up the good work! Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Man I have no idea. I was waiting for some other autist to do it. Then I realized that I'm that autist.
Yeah glad to have your help. I'll be adding more info as the general grows so stay tuned my nigga.

There is no autism in killing/wanting to kill muslims, its a public service to humanity.

I feel like hindus should just keep breeding and dying. Nobody cares really.

At least we are good at showing muslim their place instead of treating them better than their own citizens like in west.

The multikulti is strong in the west.

I agree. Fuck them. But I'm saying running a general takes some autism. It needed to be done though.
Enemy of man enemy is my friend. Remember that, Hindus are our natural ally.

Please remind me?

Even the mexicans are outbreeding you. Let alone the Muslims. XD

So you're some Paki vermin?

Man multikulti sucks

Yeah, that takes some autism

Ahmed spotted. Your brothers say Hi (Pic Related)

All you got?

The Mexicans are christians and therefore one of us against the muslims. This isn't about being white. It's about defense as well as offense against the muslims.

I'm sure you've never met mexicans. They're perfectly fine, I grew up with them, they are part of America and are being assimilated in much the same way every group has, it's a non-issue.

Last time I checked you wanted to build a wall against them.

Nope, there are plenty on you in our morgues.

You kill some Muslims doesnt really matter. But what matters is you got more shit in your country than the soil itself. Now that is dirty. :^D
Do I have to remind you of the suicide rate there too?
>keep getting rustled hindu diaerha skin.

Well I've never been super into the idea but thats only to keep illegals out. And honestly at this point less and less mexican come here so it's more for preventing other thingside and people from coming over. Is a large border that has fences around cities and towns but not through the desert where it's wide open, perfect for drug smuggling.
In all seriousness dude if you want to banter India go into another thread. I'm trying to create an actual general here, memes are fine but like I'm actually trying here.

Having shit in your country is better than having muslim refugees.

This article speaks in volumes.
>when a hindu diarrhea skin says india is a heaven

you what?

Ahmed finally learned how to produce fake news headlines. Well done.

Lmao fool pissed himself like a scared dog

>777
Kek smiles on you, friend. May the memes expel Islam from your travels

Man just fuck off. You're probably just a troll but if your actually a mudshit, kill yourself.

Is this too?
>Mfw rape is litterally like drinking water in india.

ye homi xd

Everyone on Sup Forums needs to know about Robert Spencer - director of Jihadwatch

Amen

Why are you mad on this? Only mudslimes got a right to rape?

Bump!

Are you normalising rape now???? Wahahahahahaah!! You cant make this shit up. I am fucking screening this.

Yes screen it hun, it will make it easier for you when we will be raping all of your muslims and then killing you.

I'll add that to the pastebin. Thanks.

Someone on Pol fixed your flag.
>user truly fixed your flag.

Yes, that's our flag shitting on Quran, thanks for proving my point.

We need an uncucked, biblically sound lay movement or new church to get western whites to return to the pre-Marxist Christianity of yesteryear. Catholics are already sort of doing this and Orthodoxy was never infiltrated in the first place, so I'm thinking something aimed at American Protestants and agnostics that is free of modernism and Jewish corruption of the faith.

Sup Forums church when? Christian Identity influence is acceptable to a certain degree, but this should remain fully biblically and theologically sound if we're going to do it right. No Aryan Nations crap.

when hindus gets mad. XD
>pic related thats my face.

Nah, its not. Kek. Taking refuge in Norway doesn't make you a white Ahmed.

>paki
>alive

A walking contradiction.

Is this article fake too? I see you got a sharp eye for forgeries.

C-Could Atheists please join the crusade, senpai?

It points more fingers on you Ahmed. Since you guys are getting fucked by short dick pajeets.

Well I mean maybe. But I think that it would be better to unite christians rather than to create a new denomination. Obviously you can call certain christian groups "cucked" but even the pope washing the refugee feet was in line with Christian morality. You are supposed to love your neighbor.

But drastic times call for drastic measures. Although the bible says to love your enemies and pray for their change of heart, it does not say to lay down to them. Although it sayseems to turn the other cheek, it does not say to cower meekly.

I don't think I new church is the answer. We need to unite instead of split up. We're going to win though, just remember that and don't fear when the media calls you racist because muslims come in all colors, equally scum no matter the race, as do christians, and our natural allies against islam such as Hindus and Chinese.

oh god forbid. I am no cow piss drinking gonorhea on 2 feet like the article. It says indians, not arab, not pakistani not chinese not russian nothing other than hindus.

Absolutely. Although crusaders are christians, you can stand with us. I would invite to you to do so. As far as I'm concerned, atheists just don't belive in god. That doesnt mean your against us. I've known atheists who identify with christianity and veiw it as a philosophy, the only thing is you don't belive in god. That's fine, not everyone be lives the same thing. Doesn't mean the Lord loves you any less.

Tldr yeah sure why not

>I am no cow piss drinking gonorhea
No you are not but your kind likes to get fucked by a one, Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFi7bWkyRpA

ahh how clever. I never knew shits on two feets could defend themselves.
So touching. I have been moved.

What state do you live in?

This is what's in mine:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472890043272.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472890292668.webm

California. There are some who made a stink when Trump showed. But that's the only time I've seen any thing at all like that. Even then it's cooled down and wasn't really that large scale to begin with.

I must've had a shittier experience in high school with them, then.

Another kebab like you killed.

notice the dog how happy it is.

Its a message that marrying a dog makes more sense than letting muslim refugees like you in your country.

>met them
visited mosque

read the book....

No excuses, the thing is Made up as Mormonism, and as violent as...ISLAM!

>Out of every three cases of suicide reported every 15 minutes in India, one is committed by a youth in the age group of 15 to 29.

Source: rediff.com/news/2004/apr/15spec.htm

You speak as of india is a heaven xD XD X^D

Shut the fuck up you two autists. You're both an affront to God on this most holy of threads and should feel ashamed.

To put the thread back on topic, what do you think of traditional European and Christian society, and should we try to make a move back to it somehow?

That being the role of "he who works," "he who fights" and "he who prays."

Yes it is making your liberals do suicide is a public service.

what is this straya cuck saying?

>America
>proud enemies of Islam

HA! ha!

Sharia law soon amerikeks

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/07/president-obama-picks-the-first-muslim-nominee-to-be-a-federal-judge/

>Sup Forums chose obama
>the consequences actions of obama are on Sup Forums

Not if I have anything to say about it, saracen.

Too much honor. Like the Japanese or any decent society when they have decided an honor code is broken they kill themselves

and don't expect others to throw acid in their faces and "do it for them", thats just murder.

>obama is a mulatto
>implying Sup Forums of all places picked him and not ostracized whites trying to avoid being called a racist

wew lad

What's stopping you guys from sending 8000 men to kill muslim terrorists?

my country is doing it

why arent you guys are?

Honor????
>My fucking face when he connected honor to hindus.

Instead, we're bringing them in to our country! (Obama is, not us.)

washingtonexaminer.com/feds-spend-nearly-20000-to-settle-every-refugee/article/2593331
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-spends-63-million-registering-immigrants-to-vote-10m-in-final-push/article/2601067
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/09/u-s-spends-another-10-mil-register-new-immigrant-voters/

Me and my friend have been considering getting Crusader cross tattoos with Deus vult embellished across them. Does this prove my devotion to the cause? Should I do it?

> written by Trollius Maximus
Legit/10

only reply you'll get from Sup Forums is tattoos are degenerate

I was in Norway In July and I could not stand the likes of you spoiling the country of muh source of black metal.

We cannot wait for the war against Islam to start and throughout the world people will mobilize, trust me.

I figured, just thought a crusader tattoo would coax a different response

>carry handle with rail for a scope, but no scope so you have to look through a tiny hole and obscure your vision
>a2 buttstock with MOE handgaurds
ill forgive him for his transgressions against firearms, but only because he has produced so many QTs for the rest of us.