Manlets, when will they ever learn

Manlets, when will they ever learn.

hahaha i love it. Obama is so pissed. Based Putin is so much more alpha. Everything Trump has said about their relationship is spot on.

Napoleon you Muslim fag. Dwarfs are badass and could probably fuck your lanky ass up. Also NOT AN ARGUEMENT. Once again I have won the Internet.

yeah.. Putin would twist Barry's head off.

Based barack
Putins a little bitch for real

Putin was in the KGB, dont think obama would stand a chance.

Putin is a trained killer, he could murder Obama with his bare hands faster than you can say "sandy hook"

Obama gets bullied by literally everyone.

I did not know Putin was that small.

Isn't he like 5'7, cuz that's in the fit range for easy gains. 5'6-5'10 as long as you don't eat like shit you'll be fine. Though if you're any taller like me you'll have to bulk for at least a year. Outside of memes he'll be fine.

FUCKING KEK!

Obama's a big guy.

Good thing the next president will be Trump. He's a big guy.

Yeah, I never got the joke. VP Dmitry Medvedev is 5'3 and no one made fun of him when he was president. And he crushed hard on Obama and Steve Jobs.

>blondie is his wife svetlana

>tfw you just lost one of your last allies in the middle east, Turkey, to Russia, and now Turkey is killing the Kurds you spent time and money on equipping and training in Syria
>tfw fallen into absolute defeat

The question is, will Obama actually have anything go right when he actually leaves office, or will everything crumble?

Blacklets, when will they ever learn?

whatis up with michael's legs

Ask yourself :^)

Poutine is WAY more alpha than Obama who is proof positive that just being tall by itself won't cut it.

>5'6 is okay
I'm laughing at your life right now.

>Poutine

Thanks, now I'm hungry fagget

>Want to hear a joke Barry?
>Vlad, shut up! I'm tired of you Putin on a show.
>Cyka blyat

Oh look. It's a leader who actually loves his people vs a third world dictator hell bent on destroying the very very people country that made him.

But I suppose it's good the chimp is taller.