>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qahcFKJ4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Fuck Poe

Lauren zuke is our queen

lapiven

reminder:

>Post-"glory days" episodes that stand up to that level of quality
Steven Floats
Mr. Greg
Too Short to Ride (aside from Steven automatically knowing that Peridot's power was metal related. that always kinda pissed me off desu)
The New Lars
Restaurant Wars
Monster Reunion (apart from the boarding holy fuck Raven/Paul)
Alone at Sea
Gem Hunt
Steven vs. Amethyst
Bismuth
Bubbled
Know Your Fusion
Mindful Education

>Questionable
Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
Greg the Babysitter (might just be since it's less emotional than the previous two flashback episodes)
Earthlings (the writing/pacing is off, but Jasper's corruption is an amazing scene in general)
The Kindergarten Kid (boarding is horrible, premise and execution is good)

>Good, but not on the same level
Drop Beat Dad
Beach City Drift
Crack the Whip (literally only saved by it's plot importance, otherwise it would be unwatchable)
Beta
Back to the Moon
Buddy's Book
Last One Out of Beach City
Gem Harvest

>Un(re)watchable
Future Boy Zoltron
Onion Gang

Seasons 1-3 were pure fun and feels.

Wtf is happening in Season 4?

What's all this, then? Is Sugar a slave driver or something?

As much as I agree with you, please don't.

It's fine.

It's good so far user, but the good stuff hasn't even hit yet. Wait till after the december show.

>It's good so far user

Merchant user here, I picked up 12 SU Pint Sized Heroes blind bags (6 from two different stores). I believe I have two Jaspers, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, there's was a Water Clone Rose Quartz in the second store's display slot. I'm not sure if it's an error figure or a chaser, but I either way it might be worth a bit of money.

>the show is going to be put through endless legal troubles and CN will stop production to put it in endless hiatus
this is all /sug/'s fault

Blue Diamond spanking Sapphire when

Zuke was being poetic, it's not that Sugar is a slave driver, it's that sugar is a slave driver, she' so fat she has diabetes.

The December Show sounds fun.

Calm before the storm, buddy.
Can't imagine this is just going to be all filler with an ending theme like the one in Gem Harvest.

My personal gut feeling says this is building up to the diamonds sending another corruption bomb to Earth and Steven's friends will be affected and he'll have to find out how to save them

zuke was right

lapidot is good

carl best character

It's a chase figure man, ther'es also some gamestop exclusive chasers, like universe shirt Rose.

Did you get any of the more normal looking blind bags? I want to know PEridot's code.

(You)

better for it to end prematurely now than continue on the way it has been forever

Do you really think they would consult lawyers over this? This situation seems like something that could be handled through conversation, contacting a lawyer sounds like overkill.

>Water Clone Rose
F-FLASHBACK EPISODE CONFIRMED?

Where's the proof?

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Every season is like this, they have a lul at one point, then shit ramps up to an extreme high and stays there, then it fall back down by the end of the seasson and cools off with stuff like onion gang.

>Listening to the end credits from Gem Harvest.
>Notice a whimpering sound under the instruments when the mood changes half-way through.
>The screeches towards the end sound somewhat like "Steven".

I feel like I might be grasping at that second one, but has anyone else noticed that whimper? Listen closely when the mood shifts at around 13 seconds in and it's pretty clearly there, even repeats once, although more softly.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qahcFKJ4g

Discuss.

/FREAKS/ COME OUT AT NIGHT

Post the full version

I think Zuke just got used to certain characters, figured she "knew" them, and then put little effort into them. Lapis and Peridot were fine in Barn Mates, but took the world's most sudden nosedive into single dimensionality by "Beta". However, Zuke handled Connie, Pearl, Mystery Girl, Smoky, and Sardonyx fine.

I think she got cocky. She felt she knew Lapis and Peridot, gained a sense of possession of them, and then did whatever she wanted because she wasn't pressured to put in the effort. By the time she boarded "Beta", everyone (in the audience) loved her and thought she could do no wrong. She started to feel invincible. Started thinking she knew better than Sugar.

I did a paper on M. Night Shyamalan in college. It seems Zuke is going through the exact same steps.

Reading her blog, if that is her blog, is much like reading someone's descent into madness. That's just what I got out of it.

Oh shit, that definitely sounds like "steven"
A cry for help?

It sounds like whale noises, while the "Steven"s just sound like seagulls or more synth.

stop acting like you know me and what im going through, this little internet brigade trying to figure things out without the facts is getting fucking sad

Can I have one of the Jasper ones plz

you sure it's not holo-rose from "rose's scabbard"?

I've noticed it before, but never really took it as anything. Then again this is Rebecca Sugar so it might actually have some sort of meaning

Jaspearl when?

>user pretends to be zuke for (you)'s
post timestamp or it didn't happen.

FEELINGPRETTYFREAKY

Deadest ship of all ships.

>arcade mania
>Good
user pls

kill yourself you retarded cunt

DON'T WATCH THURSDAY'S EPISODE
IT'S NOT GOING TO END WELL

STOP SHIT TALKING ZUKE
STOP IT OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL

Nothing. Season 4 hasn't started yet.

Timestamp on dick

soon

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO, ZUKE

PEARL IS KILL STEVEN? YESSSSSS

I'd like to see you try.

You mean a chaser figure for the Pint Sized Heroes or for the Mystery Minis? I know the Mystery Minis has a GameStop-exclusive Rose Quartz with her Mr. Universe t-shirt, but that took the place of a 1/12 and was guaranteed in a fresh case.

If that's the case, then it's probably then only time I'll see one.

Possibly, this isn't the first time we've gotten some hints from merchandise. Remember Beta Kindergarten's appearance as a Monopoly space?

Lapidot is now the deadest ship of all ships
Zuke herself confirmed it to be UPROOTED

pearl is /ss/ steven

Then why have eight episodes already aired?

We'd all like to see you try.

Bullshit.

But i am worried for that Pink diamond in the box like everyone predicted

Actually really curious as to what Ruby and Sapphire do while being fused all the time...

this is so ooc, pearl would beat jasper's ass

There's like three blind bag figures currently, I think the ones I mean are the ones in the box. Yours are the weird ones in the bags, and then there's the superior ones in the bags that no one has, and no one bought the blind bags for.

They sing

>Lapis creates a water clone of Rose to fuck with Steven
post yfw

Stop posting Lapis's shitty feet in every thread. If you're gonna post feet, post good feet, like Pearl's.

I will hold on to my delusional hope that there will be a war flashback with Lapis and Rose that puts a poetic twist on her current relationship with Steven.

Welp, put that next to Jaspis in my ded ships list.

they would start trying to kill each other but the fight would dissolve into playful hits and then wrestling and then they would just start making out

what box?

Amy has been there done that, if anything a flashback where Lapis and Rose fight would be something to see.

what box?

If Amethyst did it to Greg, so why not.

>Lapis
>Having potential used properly
Kek, that is pretty delusional user

Would you be willing to post a picture of it under spoilers, just in case? I'm pretty curious to see what it looks like.

The treasure chest in Lion's mane.

>Jaspidot is confirmed dead
>Jaspis is confirmed dead
>now Lapidot is confirmed dead
>because HW OT3 is engame

I wanna buy my chest in lion's mane

nostalgia-fagging is not a new thing. Some people wished the show would just go back to monster fighting when we were stuck in the barn with Peridot.

Then all of a sudden people started shitting on Raven/Paul even though they've been boarding episodes since the beginning, leading me to suspect the main complaints are from those who just binged watched everything and didn't have the time like the oldfags to get used to each boarder's style.

I'll stay delusional until the end of the show.

Three dead things don't make one alive thing.

I mean, ther's definitely something in there, but it's probably got sentimental things in it.
that episode was fucked up.

lady of the sea
happy as could be
couldn't help but wonder
if she'd be happier with me

I'm not lots user

TRIPS CONFIRM

She wouldn't

Probably has something to do with the beach/deep ocean.

reminder that amethyst is still worst gem

>trips for the trio
Fucking confirmed

CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED

Agreed user, then again the entire show is an emotional train wreck,

i'm surprised steven was so ok with all that happening seems like somethin he'd get upset over

>peridot helps them form an auspiticism

Wait did she actually use the term "slave driver"?

I know she used "abusive narcissist."

A'ight, but I'm not quite fond with Jaspidot.

fuck, it's so sad if the crew really intended to suggest Pearl's clingy desperation to a perceived master an intrinsic design of all Pearls.