It looks like dog kino is back on the menu

It looks like dog kino is back on the menu

youtu.be/dt__kig8PVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqqaAX7aHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=nj_xhemM-mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like Kibblino

bullshit someone post that webm of the dogs getting beat up in the backstreet of china and then thrown live into a pot of boiling water screaming for God to save them

>Japanese movie.
>China.
Japan love dogs.

>>>\b\

Do you want to tell us something user? It's ok we're here for you

already getting comfy up in here
trailer looked awesome

its all the fucking same, when you see that dog torture video you will never look at chinks the same again they are heartless cunts, litterally breaking the dogs bones while it's alive and beating it senseless before throwing into a pot it's exactly the same the way japs just slice up fish and whales from the tail without killing them making them suffer
|
fucking brutal and heartless cunts

think you're funny init faget, lets see how funny you are after this

youtube.com/watch?v=SqqaAX7aHPw

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

>at chinks
Chinks =/ = nips. They hate the fuck out of each other.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

He does have a point though, jap treatment of whales is almost as bad

ok here's my problem with this, why the FUCK. Did they start sawing that whale from tail end? Couldn't they at least kill it first instead of that? Thanks for fucking my day up, I really shouldn't have watched that, fuck

Whales are just big ass "fish". Japs treat dogs just fine.

intrigued by your post and not posting the dog video I thought you were talking shit but then i did a quick youtube searchand im guessing it's this video, although im not clicking it because i have dogs and cant stand animal cruelty and this image is already making me teary eyed so whatever but i cant believe people do this, just why?

Call me reddit, but I fucking love Wes fucking Anderson so fucking much. He's like Stanley Kubrick's autistic son.

Do you also love dogs getting dragged behind cars alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=nj_xhemM-mc

Asians, especially chinese, have never given a shit about animals

>Stanley Kubrick's autistic
Kubrick was already the pinnacle of autism.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?!?! IS WRONG WITH CHINKS?!!?!

WHY though just fucking why?!?!?!?! Surely they can see when something is in pain

Chinese don't give a fuck not even for their own.

I don't know if you're pretending to be outraged or not, but I wish I could still feel like this genuinely.

le quirky hipster guy meme is back

They have little empathy. that's why i'm a white nationalist, i don't want to live nowhere near ape intellect niggers or insect empathy chinks

China has the worst human rights, workers are treated like cattle and theres even a law that if you help anyone in danger they can sue you, thats why theres alot of videos online where people just walk by when someones dying, theyre really heartless cunts

whats this insect meme? are insects devoid of emotion?

Have you ever taken a biology class? Inscect brains are orders of magnitude simplier than human ones. They are most likely devoid of emotions, as we humans understand them, but are capable of creating complex societes nontheless. just like asians

>I love dogs

What did he mean by this?

Is every IoD thread going to be some faggot crying about Chinks abusing dogs? Just me know now ahead of time

you heartless fucking piece os shit, yes in fact yes it will be I will make sure of it you cunt. Why? BEcause instead of using his power to stop animal abuse in chinkland he decides to make this bullshit

Why would they slice a ten ton whale when it's alive
Wouldn't it be thrashing about

They have no souls, they literally think rhino horn or tigers penis can make your dick bigger

>Periodic Reminder

>Makes a movie about how dogs are bros.
>That will be aired in China.
While you're here posting dog torture and whining about it.

It's a whale shark - it's not a whale, it's a fish.

Whenever someone says a condom is too small it's obviously a lie

dicklet detected

>it's another Sup Forums racist circlejerk thread
Quality content guys

The problem isn't that they're too small, it's that they're too big. Big American condoms made for big American penises slide right off thin chinese eggroll.

>big american penises
lol

Did you read the article? It says foreigners complain Chinese condoms are too small. And that's pretty bullshit too. An unrolled condom is about 2x1.5 cm.

Gee, I can already tell Spots is Chief.

toothpick dicklet detected

I think Chief just gets splashed with white paint or something, you can see that drone that shoots at them firing paintballs or something.

Like you've ever even seen a whale.

You can tell by the eyes and in the bath scene he's getting the black washed away.

And he's the only one withouth a collar and he's scarred in the ear.

I'm kind of skeptical but you make good points, the thing that gets me is that I'd expect Spot to speak and understand Japanese since Atari only seems to speak that. At the same time, they show other Japanese characters speaking english and most of the dogs shipped from Megasaki speak English too but not Japanese. Betting there will be a moment when Chief gets washed and Atari will think he's Spot but Chief sadly tells him that he isn't.
also what's up with Chief's eye in this scene?

>that cast list
fake and gay

Hate to break it to you, but fish don't feel pain the same way mammals do.

Looks really good, will be watching in theaters for sure

Doesn't this board enjoy the film's of wes Anderson?
Same

I'm glad Wes is keeping Kara's career alive.

I've never seen an actress with a more crooked face.

Damn, beat me to it

>Koyu
>Written as Kuyuu.

Kara is CUTE

Its a doggie dog world

>reddit spacing

The only Wes movie I've enjoyed is Fantastic Mr Fox.

This looks even better desu

>life aquatic at 56%
what the hell

>「犬ケ島」
>"Isle of Dogs"
I'm pretty sure that's wrong

What the fuck do people have against The Life Aquatic?

insects are like biological robots. they don't feel pain or any sensations. they do what they are programmed to do and nothing else.

The audience liked it but the critics not so much.

GET HYPE