Anyone else on Sup Forums a hopeless drug addict...

anyone else on Sup Forums a hopeless drug addict? Are amphetamine addicts the most blue pilled and eternally degenerate kind of drug user?I literally can't get out of bed and do anything without 80-100mg of amphetamine

Other urls found in this thread:

modafinilcat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ive spent like 25 grand on weed and alcohol in the last 7 years

Sometimes I have to jack off to get out of bed.

Works for me.

Im a oxycodone addict feels bad man

Quit percs weed and xans 2 months ago after having a nod where I left my body looked down and my body wasn't breathing / moving

I only consume cannabis, and try not to do so too frequently. I make sure to do it after I've done everything I need to do so it's more of a reward as well. I've yet to fall into the trap of not wanting to do things unless I got high, since I only smoke as a reward, not a precondition to doing things.

I can't do anything until I have my morning coffee

XDDD I'm such an addict

Stay off them for a few months and your body will recover.

since you like Speed so much you should really try the Bullet next.

>anyone else on Sup Forums a hopeless drug addict?

Yes. Meth. Stated out with adderall years ago and loved the rush and have been speeding since. That and kratom for the come downs. Amphetamines are for sure red pilled. They give you focus, energy and motvation

I occasionally take 20mg pills of Vyvanse when I have to get shit done. I wish I could get a script for them, but it is what it is.

They also let me sleep better then I've ever slept in my life, and I get fucking amazing dreams on them. So yeah, fuck it, I like amphetamines.

You guys are fucked.

Nah, amphetamines fuck you up for good.

Yeah you'll burn your kidneys up.

Heroin daily for about 4 years now.

I keep kratom stocked in my house for preventing dope sickness and stim comedowns when I don't have dope, it's so incredibly useful. What are you gonna do when the ban happens?

Man, I wish I were into drugs. I'm schizophrenic and I think drugs would be a good way of coping with mental illness.
I could be smoking weed, looking for peyote in by the border or something like popping pills of all kinds.

Just quit,i just stopped 3 days ago.
Addy doesnt really have any side effects from quitting except youll sleep like 14 hours a day for the first week, its literally nothing, i feel fine rn, woke up for class on time today.

I mostly vape weed and occasionally smoke. I usually only do it at night when I'm unwinding or on a lazy day off when I have nothing else to do and no obligations. Quit for a few months pretty recently and it was fine, got back into it out of boredom and I'm now considering quitting again. Doesn't really affect my life or performance but it's definitely a waste of money and not worth the legal risk. On the other hand it's relaxing and helps keep me content so idk.

>Are amphetamine addicts the most blue pilled and eternally degenerate kind of drug user?

Finally, you guys are admitting it. And gay too, speed is uncommonly popular among the lighter-on-their-toes crowd.

going to school to become substance abuse counselor to make a living from the degeneracy epidemic

Few months to recover, few weeks if you use concerta or ritalin for a few weeks before stopping, the methylphenidate counteracts the amphetamines negative effect on your brain pretty well

I heard they were looking to make Kratom schedule 1. A damn shame the stuff is pretty much harmless and quite useful

It's an opiate you fucking degenerate. It's obviously a drug that should be scheduled.

Fuck off with this 'dude opiates, it's just a plant man!!' bullshit.

I took adderall once off a friend and I loved it so much that I knew if I didn't stop now I'd get addicted as fuck. Kinda sucks though the feeling of being confident as fuck was great, but it's not worth getting addicted to.

I hate to use the caffeine meme but I am quite seriously addicted to it. It helps me cope with no gf.

Drugs are alright, some of them

tfw trying to taper down from 50+g a day kratom habit before the ban

>Kratom = Opiate
Seems like you failed biology in high school...

Tfw I took a shit ton of adderall for six months towards the end of my dealing " career " and went through withdrawals my first week unloading trailers in the Texas heat at a new job

Maybe you just a weak ass bitch

It's a μ-opioid receptor agonist. The only difference between it and morphine is how weak it is. We have scheduled drugs like that already; Tramadol comes to mind.

Agreed.

Kratom is to opioids as coffee is to stimulants.

Why so high? I can smoke a gram of good Heroin a day, and I only need 3-4x 4g doses of kratom a day.

Americans are fucking disgusting. End your life you fucking junkies.

fentanyl addict here

about to go to pick up

they have fentanyl in Australia?

pics plz

daily user for 3 years

Heroin degenerate

A week clean rn but Ive started shooting my suboxone so yea haha yolo ok

Nothing degenerate about getting a lot of shit done in a day.

Even then 50g daily is a lot... But damn, that sucks.

Where ya from and what's your tolly?

Shot up heroin for a few years. Haven't touched it in like 10 years. Feels good .

weed and lsd
and cigs

Stimulants are very red pilled. Blue pilled drugs are one's that create escapist fantasies like pot. Stimulants just make you feel like you are more capable than you really are. Of course, this is not a safe way to realize your potential. They will make you feel good in the short term but will eventually destroy you. Improve yourself by going to the gym, eating healthy, working hard and always keep learning new things.

drugs are good for turks

yeah, it allows murricans to catch up to us

>adderall
>withdrawls

dude I took adderall for fucking years and could stop when I needed to. It's not physically addictive only mentally

Indiana master race, we have proud accomplishments such as hiv and hep c outbreaks

.5 a day, 1 on a good day

shoulden't you be getting bombed by an immigrant beligium?

>amphetamine salts have no physical withdrawals from prolonged abuse

I heard that smoking tobacco is good for Schizophrenia. Good luck, famalam.

Is Indiana far enough East to get powder, or do you get black tar too? I'm from Oregon and my guy actually got some legit china white/powder, first time I or anyone I know in the game has ever seen it, it was awesome.

Same tolly, but I smoke it so obv. much less than yours.

the fuck, you better be upper-middle class nigga

Sometimes i have to jack off before i can sleep.

Smoked pot for 11 years, did absolutely nothing worthwhile with my life during that time. Quit 2 years ago, been promoted twice and offered training for a third promotion starting in january. Playing my guitar again and learning to program in my spare time. I was prescribed morphine recently for a shoulder injury though and ive gotta say im enjoying it a little more than i should. Prescription runs out soon though and im piss poor at lying so i wont be able to convince the doc to give me more so im treating it as a kind of semi vacation from the wagon.

I know you're probably not going to believe this, but I did the math, and I've spent 6 grand on McDonalds in the past 4 years.

I was a green addict for a clue years (I was an anxious wreck), moved in with my parents for the summer and got a full time job, I feel like a normal person again, it's great.

>Using drugs on a daily basis because of muh anxiety/depression

I hope any man who does this legitimately kills themselves.

most of /poll/ution are hopeless junkies... junkies for right-wing retardation

>being addicted to psychoactive substances

Nah dude. Gotta rotate to make sure you're spending most your time sober. MDMA 3-4 times a year, psychedelics and meth at most one very other month. Opiates and dissociatives are too addictive for me.

9/11 you degenerate. Now go pop some pills you sad excuse of a man.

No shit its really that bad out there?

Ive only come across tar a handful of times, my main dude has powder cut with morphine. Like clockwork around here. If youre gonna be a junkie degenerate you may as well use good drugs, I feel for ya man

I'm a pretty anxious individual.

I need my fucking opiates.

Get proper treatment you stupid fucking degenerate.

Be careful, I got addicted to pain killers from going in for dental surgery. I'm getting counselling for it now. Opiates really fuck up your mind and body.

>the feeling of being confident as fuck was great
Yeah, unfortunately that wears off after a while unless you take a solid break from it. Meth is like that times twenty. Now THAT'S the shit I regret ever trying. Addys are fine, but meth is literally too awesome for any human being to be able to handle. People were never meant to feel that invincible.

I started taking redpill after being on Sup Forums and now I'm up to like 4-5 redpills a day

I kicked my benzo and weed habit cold turkey it was horrible but i had to do it. i owe my strength to God

that is proper treatment you moron.

I have adhd and I cut down on my adderall usage by using Modafinil in the morning

modafinilcat.com/

Yeah but you won't 1v1 them irl pussy boi

Well we've got plenty of tar, so we make do, but I do know most people prefer powder. It was definitely a cleaner high, and it annoyed my coke friends less because I was able to dose faster haha (railing a line v. smoking for 30 min)

I couldn't get any money together today though so I did a bunch of Morphine an hour ago and I'm feelin' pretty good. Why'd you decide to quit?

Self-medicating with opiates isn't proper treatment for anxiety. That's why literally nobody in the medical profession thinks it's legitimate and why all of the reddit drug addict subforum disagrees.

As i said i have a limited supply and no way to replenish it when i cant get it officially, I dont have the right mindset to approach street dealers, I only managed to smoke weed so long because it was a buddy that was supplying me. Anyway, rather than take them as prescribed i double dose one day then go without the next....the pains kinda a bitch at times but its no where near bad enough anymore that ill be getting any more morphine.

fuck man why did you have to post this during craving hours? Popped a benzo so i could forget about it.

>be me
>prescribed ritalin ir
>kill 60 20 mg tabs in 1 week
>spend money on adderall
>sleep for weeks till next refill
>cycle never ends

They really don't. It's minimal dependence physically but insanely high for psychologically. Like if you take adderall once for finals, you literally set yourself up to never be able to take finals without it.

Normal fags don't understand anything. Said im hooked on addies but I've gone through plenty of stretches were math was easy to come by and that was my pick me up. For five years I've legitimately ruined my brain by becoming dependent on the of effects of stimulant drugs.I think its quite obvious one can go through physical withdrawal from amphetamine salts

Yeah, we have a big meth problem in Australia. My state (WA) is the worst. It's too much of a pain to import cocaine into Australia. So biker gangs ("Bikies") are constantly cooking up ice out in the suburbs and the country.

I take 6-8 aspirin every day, I'm worried the man at the pharmacy is getting suspicious.

there are plenty physicians that deem opiates a viable method for helping anxiety which destroys your objective notion that 'literally no one" thinks its legitimate. Stop being so obtrusive. This is a family board.

>math

mEth

That's not that bad

That's about $70/week. I don't consider myself a stoner, but during the times of the year where I smoke, I spend about $30/week on weed. Buying by the 8th and smoking it in about two weeks.

$40/week can be degenerate, but that depends on what you drink, where, and how. $40/week on 40ox malt liquor or box wine you drink alone is degenerate as fuck. If you go out with friends once every other week or so and occasionally buy some wine/beer to relax at home, it would average out to around that much. God forbid you have expensive tastes like I do, I spend about that much on scotch if I were to price it out on a weekly basis, I don't buy a bottle of scotch every week of course, but the stuff I usually buy is about $60 and I'm a borderline alcoholic, so it only lasts me two or three weekends depending on if have anything that requires sobriety

>reasoning with a drug addict

I tried, but at the end of the day I'm not all that invested in whether or not you die from a heroin overdose.

good job dude benzos will kill you and destroy your memory in the long run

Stop doing that, it's extremely damaging to your stomach.

In Australia you can get codeine pills over the counter without a prescription. Codeine is 100 times weaker than morphine, but if you take enough you can get a nice buzz. But the law is about to change and it will be either prescription only or you'll have to give your licence details to a database like with pseudoephedrine sales.

i saw an australian documentary called four corners the ice age

its about meth users and this one guy end up shooting up in his cock saying its the only vein he can hit now

what. fuck off m8 youre acting retarded. u on drugs or something? Or do you need to be?

Yep. Alcohol, since it's easy. But preferably opiates and benzodiazpines. Would hate to see what amphetamines would do to me.

It definitely has physical withdrawals, I felt like shit for a couple weeks until it cleared up

I can definitely agree with it being more mental than physical since I think of it all the time still and I haven't taken any for over a year

It's hard to go back to being a regular Joe after you've had superhuman motivation and energy for a stretch

Truth be told I dont want to die

My father recently passed and left all us kids quite a bit of money, if you give a junkie 20k in cash you have a dead junkie

I dont want to waste the last thing my father will ever do for me by sticking it in my arm

can you get that purp shit on the fly too?

that's tapered down from like 70g at least when i started counting, probably over 100 at one point. I started craving the taste but feel zero effects. I used to take it for allergies, for energy at work, and because it made me write like james joyce and feel that all was well with the world

I played with codeine a little during my stoner days, used to crush it up and filter it then make vimto with codeine water...had some very nice highs that way, but man the constipation is a bitch.

Went through withdrawal last month because I ran out of my refill and refill was on weekend and doctor wasn't available to sign it, (since not working on weekends). Those were the 3 most miserable days of my life, had a borderline seizure.

RIP, user.

I'm on fentanyl patches and percs, I am addicted but I can't quit due to legitimate pain. I've had 9 knee surgeries in the last 4 years.

Any sort of addiction is degenerate; drugs & alcohol, caffeine, sex, obesity causing food addiction, phones, tv & computers and addiction to social interaction. If any of these apply to you, get your fucking life together.

Idk man. I think they are not very redpill

36-54mg concerta allows me to be a normie and control my aspd behavior

I was off it this week and beyond just be agitation from stimulant withdrawals, it was noticeably harder to control my urges to argue with people instead of letting them ramble on about what they heard on CNN/Facebook/etc

wait is my dexmethylphenidate bad for me?

my doctor said it would help me concentrate

what are the long term side effects?

The pharmacy would have given you some to hold you over.

Where you at in oregon I just moved to Vancouver wa and have nobody out here hardly

I know but I switched to aspirin because my stomach lining will grow back but NSAID and paracetamol damage to the liver and kidneys is permanent

Yeah, I saw that too. But in reality now there's probably a lot of normal people with office jobs who are hooked on meth in Australia. It's a big problem in the mining industry too.

>Normal fags don't understand anything

This is why normalfags can never make any progress with their " drug war "

I've had severe long-term stomach problems thanks to multiple ulcers induced by long term Aspirin use.