Explain this, shills

Explain this, shills

Why did you think prosecutions for lolicon cartoons stopped under the Obama administration?

I fucking hate this nigger more than the next guy, but damnit you guys can be such faggot prudes sometimes. He's just got a little asian girl sitting on his black mamba as he licks her neck. This is completely normal behavior for a nigger.

hmm, according to this picture, hmm, he really was pro brexit ay?

why is anime so dramatic

>TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH!

say it loud, Yankbro

pedofags stay in your containment thread

Putangina mo!

TFW her eyes are wide open in this pic

seems like he had a 'drumpf moment'

kek

We live in a multi dimensional world where Dimension A and Dimension B have clashed because of CERN and now we live in Dimension C which is the reason behind all the degeneracy and madness in this world, Obama isn't even human

Dayum someone hacked the POTUS's iphone.

I knew Obama would like tight little asian girls.

Comon, he's the US President. He has to be initiated into Satanism, in which case he prolly found that b& pussy irreseistble.

WHATS WITH THE BLONDE HAIR APPEARING AROUND NEAR OBAMA NOSE?

YOU MOTHERFUCKING SATANIST I BET YOU PHOTOSHOPED THIS MOTHERFUCKER?

big trouble in little china.

It's his niece.

You know this post was meant to mock those who accuse Trump and Ivanka of having an incestuous relationship, right? You faggots will never let your chimp overlord be slandered, but are quick to use still frames and photos of a loving father and daughter for your propaganda

Very based and best thing he has ever done

Also, this quote was taken out of context. More strawmanning by the media. He was joking about dating women much younger than he is. Go back to fucking a kangaroo, wallaby

Thats his niece...

>implying that you wouldn't use you illuminati powers to cuddle lolis irl

why does an asian girl have blonde and black hair? is she a satanist?

2 not enough

The story behind this is very cute and innocent tho. Putin thought the kid looked very serious and wise. And afterwards, the boy was so happy he didn't bathe for I think it was a few days or something.

I won't even say it's pots calling kettles black, but this is just pots calling other pots black.

She's pretty desu

wouldpedo/10

I mean, holy shit I'm sorry, but talking about context, and strawmanning, when this picture is about is him with his niece.

He and Biden have great taste. Obviously there is some secretive Asian loli swapping society on which powerful men such as these two are members.