Super power thread

It's happened Sup Forums, super heroes have emerged and everyone using Sup Forums gets a power. What's your power, where are you located, and what do you call yourself? Keep in mind, you co-exist with the other Sup Forums users, so how do you react to them?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Entity_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Serving_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Metal_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Piezokinetic_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_Light_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Activity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Magnification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Force_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Bow_Construction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Elemental_Abilities
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Entertainment_Materialization?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Western_Dragon_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lust_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Attacks?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Explosion_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Alien_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_Vision
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Assimilation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tectonic_Plate_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnislayer
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Imp_Physiology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Entity_Physiology

So apparently I have the power of every single holiday entity. I guess it doesn't matter where I'm located since I'm omnipotent and can teleport. Just gonna go ahead and call myself Santa. Too OP, so I try not to get involved unless absolutely necessary.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Embodiment
I am Speed-Runner, once the fastest long distance runner of my own reality until I broke through the living force that ties all of space together, and I am here to join forces with the mightiest of this world's super-powered individuals

Join me, Sup Forums, and our forces shall be unstoppable

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Serving_Empowerment

In Canuckland and I'll call myself "The Butler" and just go around serving super villains.

Maybe find a nice woman with some kind of royalty theme and get to be a bodyguard/servant.

There's so much possibility for good in your powers. Put them to good use and join my and my team, Mr. Claus
You have an... interesting power, Butler. I cannot promise you a life of royalty, but if you choose to serve with me in my allegiance of Super-Humans, you'll be doing the right thing

Forgot Pic

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Metal_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

>The user can manipulate the esoteric side of the metal with special properties and a mystical nature to it. With mastery, the wielder could use the esoteric element for a variety of magical effects.

I would be a neutral party befriending heroes and villains and teetering both sides myself.

Guess II'll call myself The Metal Master and proceed to get annoyed when people leave out the 'The' in my name.

I'd have a lair of some kind.

I kinda wanna draw this now.

Nigga, do you realize how hard it must be to keep check of every kid in the world's Christmas list? Whilst being every other holiday mascot? Fuck that gay shit, I have more important things to deal with. Like giving little Johnny coal, fuck him.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Physiology

My knuckles morph into a barrel whenever I make a gun gesture. My arm can slice through flesh and bone with little effort. My mouth is a literal canon. I am a living weapon.

I'll remain neutral, but open to the possibility of a team-up if I think you're worth risking my neck over

I'd call myself Excalibur

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Piezokinetic_Combat

Cool, I'm Karnak.

Bump pls

I actually wanna see where this goes

>What's your power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_Light_Manipulation

>Where are you located?
US, but technically, everywhere at any given time.

>What do you call yourself?
Idk. No clue.

>How do you react to them?
More or less, how do they react to me?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Activity
>speedforce: the power

This is the first time I've ever rolled anything good. Holy shit. I imagine I'll call myself God and react to the rest you however the fuck I damn well please.

I can literally strip you of your power, stop you from existing, or change your powerset so that you do everything at a turtle's pace. Or I could just turn you into a turtle. You ain't fucking with me.

see

>Because of the Light's ancient and primal nature, control over it may be incredibly difficult and can be a danger to the user

I'll take my chances

Yeah, but if you do that I can give you coal for Christmas....Also I'll grant the light guy's wish of getting 50 homeless men to rape you if he was good this year.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Magnification

I go around making buff guys and fit girls think they're gaining weight and create a wave of body dysmorphia

>What's your power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Force_Manipulation

>Where are you located?
Arctic circle

The End

>How do you react to them?
Crash the Earth. with no survivors

I have immortality. You can't kill Santa Claus, but he'll wear you down eventually.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Bow_Construction

While reading Sup Forums and looking at one of the numerous Trap threads, my power emerges during a moment I'm thinking back to when I was taking archery at the junior college.

I can create a recurve bow of manifest psychic force, with the ability to fire an expanding array of arrows. These include arrows of telekinetic force, lethal nerual disruptor arrows, sleep broadheads, dazzling flare arrows, and the uncanny flaming arrows that incinerate their targets, and his very latest discovery - an arrow that turns people permanently gay.

I name myself High Point and join the ranks of my fellow Sup Forums members who feel incredibly apathetic towards current Marvel X titles.

>pic related
I think I'd look like this (that I threw together quickly)until I could think of some cooler armor.

I'd probably make a business selling magical armor/weapons to heroes and villains while keeping my secret identity... well a secret.

You should draw the other Sup Forumsmrads in the thread that posted pics doing a super team pose.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Elemental_Abilities
I literally just control all forms of energy and elements apparently. Can do as much as fuckin' Goku and the friggin' Avatar.

Literally everything in the list is mine, I guess. Neat.

>Where are you located?
I dunno. I'd rather travel the country in search of those who need help. Just kinda wander around solving problems. Sex trade always disgusted me, so I'd definitely find out how to stop it. I'd probably give up a normal life to break the law to enforce it and solve mysteries. Maybe get a dog too.

"Bro-Man" and I'd call my dog "Bro-Dog"

>How would you react with other super-powered Sup Forums users?
I mean, that depends, dude. Like, I could totally see myself chilling with Santa Claus, cause he's fucking cool, but if there were someone else who was mean and selfish, I'd probably not like 'em as much, but leave 'em with there own devices and be chill nonetheless. I just wanna be a good bro who does good things with a dog.

>but he'll wear you down eventually
I have absolute defense, you ain't doing shit to me.

That looks fucking sick

That sounds fun actually user.

Thanks user.

These people sound pretty nice. Team-up when?

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox_Inducement

So basically I am a reality manipulator?

>Location
Same place I am currently living.

>Name
Paradox.

>Reaction/Motive
Nothing. Just continue to live my life prior to acquisition of powers. Might attempt to apply for a job that I am ill qualified for and somehow successfully get hired and promoted despite have no experiences and qualification in that field.

Do it senpai, there's a team waiting to be forged for the masses.

>Phantasm Manipulation + Wish Granting.

There's gonna be a lot of people you killed wishing for you to have a heart attack.

> Like, I could totally see myself chilling with Santa Claus, cause he's fucking cool.

Hell yeah.

I can shapeshift into shapes. Multiple shapes. I have Geometric Physiology

So theoretically you could turn into a planet and destroy us all.

Alright gonna attempt it.

>"Bro-Man" and I'd call my dog "Bro-Dog"
>I could totally see myself chilling with Santa Claus
> I just wanna be a good bro who does good things with a dog.

You sound like such a fucking bro.

Boi, we gettin' heroes drawn n' shit. This is fun.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Attacks

Well now I have a reason to get tattoos.

So...any super-catch phrases?

>Ho-Ho-Ho
>You're on the naughty list
>Christmas is coming early this year.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Entertainment_Materialization?useskin=oasis

I'd would earn buku bucks under the pseudonym "Concept" by making people's waifus real. My waitlist would probably be fuck huge and NEETs would flock to the US to try to find me. As I am practically a reality warper I'd keep to myself, only coming out to help when a situation gets to be too much for other heroes.

thats arousing

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Western_Dragon_Physiology
I'll be worshiper of dragons, fuck you all.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lust_Constructs

I'm pretty horny most of the time so with this I could be pretty powerful. I'd probably stop jacking off so much to build up my lust. I live in Seattle. I think for the most part I'd use my powers for good,but wouldn't be adverse to doling out justice how I see fit. I could see myself using my power for personal gain as well. I'd be up for teaming with others in my area but if any of you fucks tried to take me down I'd destroy you.

Oh and I'd call myself Incubus and make myself look like a sexy demon.

whoops is

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Attacks?useskin=oasis

Street level crimefighter in my city. All fear the Flaming Fist.

Process shot

Won't ink since I'm running low and need to get more soon. But will def add value.

shit guys, first roll
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Explosion_Inducement

I live a few miles out of DC, so hopefully I don't have an x-men moment of discovering my power by accidentally exploding before I learn to control it or we be FUCKED. also hope I don't get drunk/depressed and decide to burn the nation's capitol to the ground.

I don't even know what kind of non-destructive or heroic applications I could possibly have. it doesn't sound like I can control the size of the explosions very well.

I'll probably go by something like Oppenheimer though, just for pottery

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Alien_Physiology
We Worldbuilder now.

LAMECLOPS COMING THROUGH
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_Vision
Lameclops from Straya, unless you got a better name

I use this to propel myself across the ocean but it pollutes the ocean so I'm hated. Once I had a lighter to get heat vision but then I just burnt myself badly.

Duoil

come on man are you even trying?
>Black Gold
>Slick
>Petrol Pete
those ones are free

No, I'm not trying. My creative department is very lacking. I still prefer Lameclops, wearing a shoddy knock off of Cyclops' costume.

here,

you suck. I nuke you out of principle.

Not when I have Anti Nuke Spray.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Assimilation
Henceforth I shall be known as Arsenal, Mercenary for Hire!

WAIT FUCK I GOT ANOTHER ONE
>Big Oil

Still Lameclops

How about Fuel-Face?

Doesn't give off the vibe I want it to, Lameclops is just right for now.

Oil-Orifice? Grease-Gaze?

Lameclops

Stopping here for now. Need sleep. Hopefully thread doesn't die.

Some people just can't be reasoned with. How could your power possibly be lame when you can use it to get filthy rich?

My powers don't work like you think they do

Explain.

I can't just shoot oil down, the stream magically dissappears after I stop shooting it.

Well that is lame. You better find a team to take you in.

I'm a one man act. Lameclops!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tectonic_Plate_Manipulation
What can I even do with this

Earth-quakes for one. You fuck up the San Andreas fault if you don't get 100 MILLION DOLLARS!

I wonder how much Texas would pay to be literally separated from the US and Mexico.

Or if Alaska would like to be attached to Washington...

Don't forget: tectonic movement can create mountain ranges.

The mountain just got 100 feet taller.

Or you could push them apart and make mountain ranges disappear, letting clouds and air masses move more freely and eliminating the existence deserts.

That'd cause a lot of harm to the various forms of desert life.

Though I guess any application of my power would cause mass harm to wild life.

Yes. You're literally an apocalyptic threat, and you can blackmail the world.
Hire me as your bodyguard.

Oppenheimer here.

Want to be villains? We're pretty much the apocalypse.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation

Look at me. I'm Captain Clock now.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnislayer
This power is confusing.

Huh. Complete control over time, then. Here's hoping I'll get to join Speed-runner's team, or maybe I'm too OP and I'll just pull a dr. Manhattan.

I'm thinking, costume-wise, a Dr-Doom outfit but covered in clocks, and a clock-king style mask. Or maybe just a helmet of pic related.

If I was you, I'd dress in a silly robe like Destiny but instead of being chained to a book I'd have a huge pocket watch.

But I want to be super deus ex machina and shit, but dressed like an absolute dumbass. See pic related.

I suppose there's a certain charm to being OP and looking like an idiot.
All I've got are guns. Lots of guns.

Do you think I could steal your weapons with

Wait, are you Arsenal or Excalibur?

Arsenal.

In that case, I'd say it is very possible. But, you'd probably take parts of Excalibur's body, too. Take his finger guns, he loses his hand, that sort of thing. Real scary to think about, but interesting,

Collecting someone else's bodyparts like that makes me sound like a villain.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Imp_Physiology

Seriously? I would be a shortstack comic relief.

In a world of metahumans, neutrality is a sort of villainy.

You could still ruin people's lives.
Then let my theme song be Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

By being mischieful, I guess.

I think I am villain sidekick material.

No, seriously. You could go to an old folk's home or an insane asylum and fuck things up and your victims couldn't do anything but go "it was the Imp!". You've got great horror potential when you think about it.

I want my theme to be A Smaller God.

Oh, whoa... Never thought about that. If well used I could fuck shit up big time.

Driving people insane, inciting riots. The article says that you can switch back to human form... So many possibilities!

You see? You don't need domination of time or the ability to be any holiday figure to be powerful, all you need is confidence and imagination.

And malicious intent.

That's bundled with the imagination.